Marcus Mitchell #5 serial deleter, goujon eater, hanging out with Tom the wife beater

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Demanding an extra pudding because “I’m Marcus Mitchell, don’t you know who I am???”
Demanding his pudding screaming "The NHS should be grateful I haven't used my earnings from social media to fund private health care, do you know the kind of bad publicity I could bring!!!!"

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Hang on didn't Marcus say he wanted to work in a morgue the other day? A horrible thought has crossed my mind. 🤢
Haha was thinking the same thing. ‘It was for work experience beauts I promise!’

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Wonder what today will bring in the fabulous life of Marcus, is he really that deluded that he doesn’t realise he’s a bleeping joke…..yes he really is that deluded beauts🙄

• Haha
Wonder what today will bring in the fabulous life of Marcus, is he really that deluded that he doesn’t realise he’s a bleeping joke…..yes he really is that deluded beauts🙄
Spoons and a bit of light drink driving with Tom?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Plot twist. He’s gone radio silent because his batteries have run out, ma’s hidden the chargers and he’s too lazy to go to waddle to the shop.
But he’ll come back with some bullshit reason like ‘self care comes first huns’
He will still be sweating his fat arse off in his bed eugh bet he stinks🐷 this is still night time for that greasy slob

• Haha
There should be a list of all the cuntish things this guy has done

Multiple posts ‘I live 5 minutes from a bridge I’m always tempted to jump off of it’
Threatened his mum with a knife
Stalking that poor man in life and death

I seriously hope he gets the help he needs now.

My favourite comment was from a tattler calling him ‘roly poly’ I laughed out loud and immediately thought tit I’m going to hell. 🙊

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
There should be a list of all the cuntish things this guy has done

Multiple posts ‘I live 5 minutes from a bridge I’m always tempted to jump off of it’
Threatened his mum with a knife
Stalking that poor man in life and death
hopefully if we get a wiki we can start documenting this stuff, though perhaps can’t document all his dirty deletes, there won’t be enough room! 😆

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.