Marcus Mitchell #5 serial deleter, goujon eater, hanging out with Tom the wife beater

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I cant see him so I wonder if he hides himself to stop people from unfollowing him when hes abusing the nhs
No he’s shadowbanned on Instagram which means he doesn’t pop up unless you search for him. I’m not sure why that is but I do wonder if it has something to do with all his recent posts. His live from the other day for example was removed and last week he was under threat of losing his account. I think because of his posts about committing suicide or hurting himself, or slagging people off (like on the Facebook live he did with Tom the other day where they were sat there calling a random girl sIaggy because she was calling them out for begging for drinks), I think he’s been reported so often he must be on Instagrams radar so to speak

Reactions: 10
I can see him using this to his advantage, really going full steam ahead trying to get tattle shut down, or writing a book about how horrifically he was being trolled
Let’s hope he doesn’t write a book, his first one was tit!! Best used for toilet paper 🧻

• Haha
Reactions: 10
No he’s shadowbanned on Instagram which means he doesn’t pop up unless you search for him. I’m not sure why that is but I do wonder if it has something to do with all his recent posts. His live from the other day for example was removed and last week he was under threat of losing his account. I think because of his posts about committing suicide or hurting himself, or slagging people off (like on the Facebook live he did with Tom the other day where they were sat there calling a random girl sIaggy because she was calling them out for begging for drinks), I think he’s been reported so often he must be on Instagrams radar so to speak
I see. Well if that's the case its consequence of his own doing. If he wants influencer status he'll need to consider his conduct

Reactions: 7
Marcus, if you're reading and you think we are bad please know that you...and other "influencers" are the reason why I'm terrified of my own children going on social media. Because of the INFLUENCE you and your ilk have on young and impressionable minds.

Have you ever stopped to think who might be viewing your stuff or are you just too wrapped up in yourself to even care? Your "mate" drinking and driving the other day was disgusting and yet people calling you out on your abysmal behaviour are in the wrong? Ridiculous.

I am glad that there are pages like this calling out people like you, because there is no other regulation out there on the garbage you lot put out on to social media. I will be glad to see the downfall of the 'influencer' and attention seeking nonsense that goes with it. Let's hope no one has attempted to harm themselves through YOUR actions because of what you have put out.

• Heart
Reactions: 79
Marcus, if you're reading and you think we are bad please know that you...and other "influencers" are the reason why I'm terrified of my own children going on social media. Because of the INFLUENCE you and your ilk have on young and impressionable minds.

Have you ever stopped to think who might be viewing your stuff or are you just too wrapped up in yourself to even care? Your "mate" drinking and driving the other day was disgusting and yet people calling you out on your abysmal behaviour are in the wrong? Ridiculous.

I am glad that there are pages like this calling out people like you, because there is no other regulation out there on the garbage you lot put out on to social media. I will be glad to see the downfall of the 'influencer' and attention seeking nonsense that goes with it. Let's hope no one has attempted to harm themselves through YOUR actions because of what you have put out.
👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼 This comment wins the award!! Never a truer word spoken!

• Heart
Reactions: 26

Couldn't agree more .

Don't worry his Halo has fallen

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 47
Couldn't agree more .

Don't worry his Halo has fallen
I was married to someone who at the start used emotional blackmail BS on me, 17 years and many years of therapy and I felt able to leave him without the fear that he would harm himself.

It's hell living like that.

Now imagine so impressionable teenager following him because he is Marcus who does the "funny" memes and then being exposed to all this tit.

It's got to stop. Get help and stay off social media ffs

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Imagine how stephen’s daughter feels, her dad committing suicide and now she’s seeing her dad’s supposed friend in this state, it could be really triggering for her

• Sad
Reactions: 26
He must be deleting comments as every time I check it’s all his delusional followers wishing him well and to block us trolls. (I unfollowed him a while back as sick to death of his crap, although I do still go back and nosey for a giggle every now and then)

Reactions: 12
He must be deleting comments as every time I check it’s all his delusional followers wishing him well and to block us trolls. (I unfollowed him a while back as sick to death of his crap, although I do still go back and nosey for a giggle every now and then)
Sat there deleting comments just hours after attempting to end his own life. If only the NHS took him seriously?

• Wow
Reactions: 18
I know people deal with things differently & Marcus apparently has Autism but there are people on here who get hate on a much bigger scale (Ahem, Mrs Hinch 🤣) and they’re not publicly threatening suicide. He’s fixating all his unhappiness onto tattle now, throwing his toys out the pram hoping he’ll get his own way. He’s clearly got mental health issues & delusions of grandeur thinking he belongs I’m a celeb, gogglebox etc.. So probably thinks he has the power to shut tattle down. But he still wouldn’t be happy. Infact he’d probably get more hate on Instagram and Facebook then try to shut that down because he’s not getting to the root of the problem, himself!
His suicide attempts are purely for attention. He’s realised how daft he looks going on about a man he’d known for two seconds so now he’s shifting it to tattle so he can carry on with the attention seeking and not get called out about it. People that genuinely want to end their life don’t announce it first and just do it. He’s making a mockery of real victims

Reactions: 16
Just out of curiosity, who does he take the piss out of? I dont follow him that closely?
He's done it on his live's, he will rip the piss on one hand say about someone sitting in the pub or could be from his 'audience' and then he will delete afterward

Reactions: 5
I am new to this, & can really see this has all been done for attention, i thought the lad at first was funny etc. But it’s become crystal clear now over the last month - that all this threatening suicide is for attention - he is obsessed with fame. Lost all respect for him and only follow him for the drama - nice to see him and his mate drink driving aswell the other day - also he doesn’t realise he’s glamorising suicide and it’s a dam right insult to people who actually have done it and dont threaten it

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.