Marcus Mitchell #5 serial deleter, goujon eater, hanging out with Tom the wife beater

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's the weekend tomorrow. I bet it will kill him to hide the fact he's out on the sesh!
We will be able to see if he has any bandages on then cause his big fat belly always falls out the bottom of his tshirt

• Haha
Reactions: 6
He must of forgot now he had “suicidal thoughts”🤥 he seems to of made a full recovery, he will soon be back in spoons wankered begging for drinks in his mallets the fat head

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Hey beauts, just sprained my ankle playing football, always wanted a new pair of adidas boots, PM me huns if you want to collab

• Haha
Do we think he actually still is in hospital? He’s such an attention seeker, I would have thought we’d have had multiple hospital selfies by now???
We had the first one, and nothing since?
I have a feeling he simply got patched up with a plaster and sent back home. It makes sense why his mum hasn’t posted anything either

Reactions: 13
I think he’s deffo home sat stuffing his fat face with all kinds, boring the tit out of his mum taking about how he was so close to dying🤡

Reactions: 12
Do we think he actually still is in hospital? He’s such an attention seeker, I would have thought we’d have had multiple hospital selfies by now???
We had the first one, and nothing since?
I have a feeling he simply got patched up with a plaster and sent back home. It makes sense why his mum hasn’t posted anything either
He probably had one port to inflate his abdominal cavity and one port for camera, possibly a third for grips to move the bowel around to check it. Standard stuff. “Small lacerations wouldn’t need sutures. He’d be booted out the next day to be assessed at home by a CPN as he’s not continued to attempt harm/suicide at hospital so is not immediate risk. So he’ll be home now or at Adellllllles.
I was discharged the day after an appendectomy and full abdominal wash out because of peritonitis last year. They need the beds desperately so this pleb being on his phone and stuffing toast is going to really duck the staff off for being a time wasting wanker. Treliske is the only major hospital we have in Cornwall.

Reactions: 14
So he's turned the comments off on the tommy mallett screenshot, typical, must have realised his followers would see sense !!

• Haha
this is so typical of marcus. i knew him in college and think he stabbed himself with scissors and stapled his finger, and wrote a ‘suicide note’ over a boy to get some attention. he knew what he was doing. he’s acting like he and this friend had some form of real relationship when they didn’t, just like this ‘relationship’ in college.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 44
I think he’s deleted/lost his account?!

this is so typical of marcus. i knew him in college and think he stabbed himself with scissors and stapled his finger, and wrote a ‘suicide note’ over a boy to get some attention. he knew what he was doing. he’s acting like he and this friend had some form of real relationship when they didn’t, just like this ‘relationship’ in college.
Stapled his finger omg 😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
So he's turned the comments off on the tommy mallett screenshot, typical, must have realised his followers would see sense !!
Has he turned off comments on the hospital post as well? I can’t see any 🕵️‍♀️

Reactions: 9

No he's there for me beaut he's just turned comments off.

So this has been going on the best part of a decade? Any more tea? Thank you and please.

Reactions: 13

It was pathetic honestly. Happened In college too. He was kicked out in the end because of this. he was on a photography course and even tried to get this boy, straight and in a relationship btw to pose like half naked for him. Think when it didn’t work out he did all this.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
No he's there for me beaut he's just turned comments off.

So this has been going on the best part of a decade? Any more tea? Thank you and please.
Nah this was back in 2017/2018. But I wouldn’t be surprised if it was going on for like a decade

Reactions: 8
I reckon he's one of them that punches himself in the face when his mum tells him there's no choc ices in the freezer x

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.