Marcus Mitchell #5 serial deleter, goujon eater, hanging out with Tom the wife beater

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
thread suggestion...

watch out tattle here marcus comes, denies eating toast but we saw those crumbs.

😄😄😄😄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Marcus, if you're reading and you think we are bad please know that you...and other "influencers" are the reason why I'm terrified of my own children going on social media. Because of the INFLUENCE you and your ilk have on young and impressionable minds.

Have you ever stopped to think who might be viewing your stuff or are you just too wrapped up in yourself to even care? Your "mate" drinking and driving the other day was disgusting and yet people calling you out on your abysmal behaviour are in the wrong? Ridiculous.

I am glad that there are pages like this calling out people like you, because there is no other regulation out there on the garbage you lot put out on to social media. I will be glad to see the downfall of the 'influencer' and attention seeking nonsense that goes with it. Let's hope no one has attempted to harm themselves through YOUR actions because of what you have put out.
Hell to the Yeah!!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Early Thread suggestion: bowel surgery then stuffing sausage rolls, all because of us nasty tattle trolls!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
He def had a part driving Stephen to an early grave
Yep and he still continues to troll his poor family to this day! He’d met him once or twice then Stephen told him to stay out his life. Yet Marcus stil harasses him from beyond the grave.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
I've thought this for a while.
I personally think something did happen between Marcus and Stephen but it was minor, a drunken kiss, maybe even more but Stephen perhaps made it clear he didn’t want to go down this route/was not comfortable with his sexuality coming out, something along those lines, and cut Marcus out of his life but Marcus being Marcus was like a dog with a bone, creeping in, turning up at the door begging for forgiveness, then perhaps threatening to out Stephen or harm himself and Stephen couldn’t cope with it. It’s all speculation obvs but it’s clear Even Marcus feels he had something to do with stephens death cos he keeps going on about it and guilt!

Yep and he still continues to troll his poor family to this day! He’d met him once or twice then Stephen told him to stay out his life. Yet Marcus stil harasses him from beyond the grave.
Have you seen how many followers he's lost

Reactions: 8
Have you seen how many followers he's lost
Hes now lost about 500. Just keep checking the follower count on his page. That's what I do any way.

I personally think something did happen between Marcus and Stephen but it was minor, a drunken kiss, maybe even more but Stephen perhaps made it clear he didn’t want to go down this route/was not comfortable with his sexuality coming out, something along those lines, and cut Marcus out of his life but Marcus being Marcus was like a dog with a bone, creeping in, turning up at the door begging for forgiveness, then perhaps threatening to out Stephen or harm himself and Stephen couldn’t cope with it. It’s all speculation obvs but it’s clear Even Marcus feels he had something to do with stephens death cos he keeps going on about it and guilt!
I can totally see Marcus making sly threats or insinuating he would "out" him. That pic he posted to make it look like they were a couple kissing is so nasty!

• Wow
I can totally see Marcus making sly threats or insinuating he would "out" him. That pic he posted to make it look like they were a couple kissing is so nasty!
Definitely! ‘If you don’t make up with me I’ll tell everyone what we did’ sort of thing. A poster in one of the earlier threads said Marcus had posted about an ‘in the closet gay bleep with his cock in my arse’ so very easily could have been about Stephen.

(sorry to be crude lol I’m just copying what was said)

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Just a thought but his mum doesn’t seem overly concerned. I know she probably fed up with his constant suicidal rants & hissy fits. But that doesn’t excuse the fact he’s her son. If that was my son I would be out of my mind with worry that he was in surgery not sitting on Facebook. It’s like the time she wrote she had disowned him. I just find it strange.

Just a thought but his mum doesn’t seem overly concerned. I know she probably fed up with his constant suicidal rants & hissy fits. But that doesn’t excuse the fact he’s her son. If that was my son I would be out of my mind with worry that he was in surgery not sitting on Facebook. It’s like the time she wrote she had disowned him. I just find it strange.
I will probably sound silly but everytime she comes up I always think of that post and how she spelt "slayted" sounds petty but it makes me chuckle.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Hes now lost about 500. Just keep checking the follower count on his page. That's what I do any way.
I’m glad people are starting to unfollow him and seeing him for what he truly is. I still get so mad at the blind idiots that comment on his post “just block the trolls hun keep being you xxx” it’s gross 🤢🤮. They should be ashamed of themselves ! Whether you like him or not it’s clear as day the guy is mentally ill and social media isn’t the place for him. It’s also wrong that he’s potentially promoting suicide to young/impressionable people that come across his page

Reactions: 19
He is an attention seeking horrible excuse for a person. Setting such a bad example for his followers he needs to sort himself out get off social media and sort his life out

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.