Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Surely he wouldn’t have his phone with him if he’s so mentally unstable? I can’t believe someone would stab themselves yet their priority would be to tell social media they did it ‘because of..’
dear me

• Haha
Reactions: 32

MrsPoison

VIP Member
This is fucking sick, I went quiet when he hurt himself, if he did, It upset me. We joke a lot but I have serious mental health problems, suicide issues being one of them. I don't want anyone to feel like I do, ever. Then he goes and posts the trainers thing. He's sick. He's manipulating almost 60 thousand people, some of them vulnerable, some just kids. This is terrible. You just don't feel like that when you want to die, even if your moods switch quickly, he's doing this for Instagram likes and gains.

• Heart

elliebellieboo

VIP Member
I do see everyone's point of view but I think a lot of people are forgetting he is autistic
I have bpd, bipolar 2, self harm, sexual abuse survivor, DV survivor, depression, anxiety and paranoia. All diagnosed professionally! Not once have to posted about an episode on socials like this twit. I’ve had people say I could be on the spectrum. I’m only saying it here to make the point, zero about attention.

Last edited:
  • Heart

Frankysaysrelax

VIP Member
When i was young. My first boyfriend was older and a drinker and i was very naive. He was fairly abusive. If you dont do x y and z ill kill myself which petrified me. He even carved innocent things id said into his legs. He was always threatening suicide. Then one day he jumped off a bridge onto oncoming traffic. Toodle pip🤷🏻‍♀️👋

Seriously tho it ruined my youth. Threatening suicide and putting it on someone elses shoulders is not on. He topped himself bc he did fuck all to help himself and ruined other peoples lives in the process.
Marcus behaviour is gross. Quite frankly.

But the point im making. Is people who repeatedly threaten sometimes do it. Or even accidentally do it in some cases but its no one elses fault. Ever.

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Heart
I’m sorry but if that doesn’t show how manipulative and calculating he can be nothing will . It gives me real abusive boyfriend vibes ‘ you made me do this’

Reactions: 31

katieeleanor

*posts unflattering pic of myself with chocolate spread round my chops*
I wasn’t going to post this but sod it i will just to make the nasty people in Marcus Mitchell’s Instagram comments aware that their behaviour has drove me to this.
Last night I tried to stab myself with a paper fork from the chippy. It didn’t do much but it left a nasty red mark on my tummy and now it really stings.

• Haha
I just can't 🧐🙄 the bull this kid comes out with. Really just makes a mockery of anyone with autism or mental illness. In fact, anyone who has any enduring illness or is going through difficult times with dignity.

Respect to this beautiful human for telling it how it is 👏 I give it 6 mins before he dirty deletes it and replaces it with either a CBD post or his uber eats
I am that "beautiful human " 🤣🤣. But seriously , I have been following tatle life for a few weeks now as I've always had this little niggle about him. I have never ever seen someone who is so desperate and insecure. Social media has ruined his life and given him a fake sense of importance and that's why these influencers forget . It's actually ridiculous that people feel genuinely obliged to stand up for a man who is continously crying wolf , lying , consuming drugs and alcohol when he's ready to binge and filling his body with everything apart from nutritional goodness. It just makes me sad to think that he can suck energy from people who have never even met him .

• Heart

katieeleanor

Sorry if I’m sounding harsh and uncaring (I’m a nice person I promise!!) but WTF….
“I wasn’t gonna post this but fuck it”. Bullshit!!! Bet you waited a whole 5 minutes in that hospital before you sat taking selfie’s and writing out an essay about how the ‘trolls caused you to end up there.
Who attempts to take their life, has major surgery, and the first thing they think to do is post on Instagram about it?! It’s not even attention seeking anymore, I think he’s a narcissist and all his commenters should feel ashamed of themselves feeding into this ridiculous behaviour.
I wish someone would finally tell him about himself - he is a lazy, attention seeking bum and I’m sorry but he’s gone too far this time in his quest for attention/sympathy . Get a job, stop drinking and taking drugs, and stop wasting NHS time!

• Haha
  • Heart

Caw1982

VIP Member
#Thread5 slashed his own bowel, wobbly jowel, can someone get Megan Mckenna to dm him now

• Haha

hellothereyellow

Chatty Member
Honestly this guy is making an absolute mockery out of mental health. He'll be saying to the psychologist 'im okay my best friend Tommy give me £200 for some shoes can I go home now need to be in for my delivery'

Reactions: 30
Hi GUYS, Adele has reached out to me on Instagram., she's tried to create an account as she would like to give her side of the story in regards to Marcus ..

Can her account be approved please ?

• Wow

SpannerBanana

I feel absolutely sick seeing that post this morning. So many people in need of NHS support for their mental health, struggling with genuine, frightening suicidal ideation and this fucking piece of work thinks it was appropriate to post about free , 'gifted' trainers hours after an apparent suicide attempt ?

The followers applauding this and being sycophants on that post, you're just as much a part of the problem ! tattle isn't the problem, you lot encouraging this behaviour are!! He's making a mockery of serious, devastating difficulties- repeatedly- and he needs to have his account removed . He's a dangerous 'influencer', if you can call him that. 'Make suicide threats and get free trainers' .

Not ok. Ever.

• Heart
I think he’s deleted/lost his account?!

Stapled his finger omg 😂😂
It was pathetic honestly. Happened In college too. He was kicked out in the end because of this. he was on a photography course and even tried to get this boy, straight and in a relationship btw to pose like half naked for him. Think when it didn’t work out he did all this.

• Haha
  • Wow