Marcus Mitchell #5 serial deleter, goujon eater, hanging out with Tom the wife beater

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think I’m going to have to stop looking at his insta. I don’t want to see him suffer but this is disgraceful. His behaviour is in really bad taste. My sense is that he’s probably really suggestible and that he’s got some people who care about him but they’re daft as duck with no idea how to role model responsible adulthood for him.

Reactions: 26
Hes featured through out I'd guess thread 2 would be around the time he passed though. I've never seen Marcus have such a mass unfollowing in 1 day. The tide is really turning people have probably come over here and seen that nobody is bullying him or whatever else.
It looks to me like he's increased his following, he went down to 58.1 didn't he now he's on 58.8 (went up to 58.9 yesterday), or am i spinning and he was in the 60s

God's sake Tommy don't be taken in by him he's playing you.
Tommy is a nice lad and Marcus will look a right bellend in lovely trainers and that yellow t shirt.
Who the duck stabs themselves in the bastard bowel. Surely if you were really wanting to cause harm there's key areas you'd hit. It's clear it's attention seeking and we will forever hear about the time he nearly ended it all.
Just to conclude. He did cry wolf..... again.
No one wants him to kill himself, but also not many believe he is suicidal. Its more about controlling people to feel sorry for him, he'd rather play the victim and be the sad, funny boy.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 14
So he's now got £200 spare cash after being given a voucher...

why not donate that £200 to the NHS.. redeem yourself a little...but we all know it will end up on justeat.

fat bleep.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
It didn’t take him a minute to spend that voucher did it, must be feeling so much better 😑

I literally can’t get my head around someone bragging about free tat they’ve got in response to posting about self harm / a suicide attempt on social media……🤬

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 34
It's a really sad existence if you truly believe some stranger is gifting you shoes from the pure goodness of their hearts and now suddenly they're you're best friend. He'll be able to wear those shoes and he'll mention them at every opportunity and this brand will get free exposure, and don't they know it. It's a tough existence in "show biz", this brand cares only about their brand, they're not going to be there when he has a breakdown and talking him off the ledge.

You know what, more I think about it more it blows my mind.
As mentioned above, he was like a woman on chips (or Marcus at daily meal times) spending that voucher.
The gushing message, its always been my dream to own a pair. Uth social media ain't working for you if you can't buy a pair.
Get a bleeping job!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Oh my bleeping God!!!! I can’t believe this waste of space has so many people taken in hook line and sinker. Got the attention he wanted didn’t he, he’s grand now. Absolutely bleeping disgusting, he’s a disgrace.

The NHS best update their guidelines to mention that a free £200 voucher and some crappy shoes are all you need to cure your suicidal thoughts. 🙄 and he mentioned Stephen AGAIN on his stories!!!! He’s a bleeping joke!

• Angry
Reactions: 24
anyone seen his latest post 😂😂😂😂 he’s been sent a £200 voucher to buy a pair of designer trainers😂😂😂😂😂😂apparently it’s his ‘dream come true’ what a life he lives.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 13
So his fans have been pouring their hearts out worried sick about him and he won’t even give them the time of day but he’s like a whippet to interact with the blue ticks. Master manipulator at work if you ask me

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Surely if he has tried to harm himself he would be assessed under the mental health act and at least have his phone taken off of him? I'm still not convinced he did anything and it's just a condition he has had due to his disgusting lifestyle. I don't get someone who tried to take their own life is allowed their phone and to be ordering trainers! Wtf!

‘My dreams came true to own a pair of mallets’. I don’t think I’ve seen him mention wanting to own a pair before or even mentioned Tommy. And we all know what he’s like, if he wanted a pair he’d be constantly tagging Tommy. If that post doesn’t show the kind of person he is then I don’t know what will 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 19
So his fans have been pouring their hearts out worried sick about him and he won’t even give them the time of day but he’s like a whippet to interact with the blue ticks. Master manipulator at work if you ask me
Absolutely. He’s one of the biggest narcs I’ve ever known and trust me I’ve known a few. How his morons sorry followers think this is in anyway okay. But again he’s still got his phone he’s not in a secure unit because yet again the personality disorder and manipulation shines through for all to see. Sheer disgrace

• Heart
Reactions: 13
That’s exactly what he is - master manipulator. he is not suicidal, without sounding crude and harsh but there are plenty of ways one could take their own life. He knew this wouldn’t. Just like when he rolled down the embankment.
He has done this lots of times now - made “attempts” he knows 100% won’t do it, and then posts it all over social media and gets maximum attention.
I’m so annoyed everyone is almost praising him for this, and now celebrity attention and new £200 trainers. He’s going to keep doing this!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Iv reported his account. Can’t believe one post is about him trying to kill himself and the next he got his dream trainers.
What a bleeping joke!
Just shows what he’s doing is working 🙄

• Angry
The thing that’s really sad is Tommy M has really struggled with his mental health before snd been quite open about his struggles later on, after keeping quiet at the time.

Reactions: 17
The thing is this guy off TOWIE (I think) for all his good intentions is only making this worse?? The more Marcus thinks he can sit on his (sizeable) arse at home and get sent free tit, the longer this horrid debacle will continue?
Beg, moan, breakdown, repeat!

Reactions: 19
I’ve genuinely never in my life come across someone so bleeping manipulative, self obsessed & narcissistic.
imagine his mum seeing him stab himself (which I don’t believe), having to get her son to a hospital probably petrified, to be told the next day, it’s ok mum I’m all better now I got some new trainers.
And everyone wonders why his mum is the way she is, poor birds bored shitless of it all

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Iv reported his account. Can’t believe one post is about him trying to kill himself and the next he got his dream trainers.
What a bleeping joke!
Just shows what he’s doing is working 🙄
Ive done the same, personally I see this as encouraging self harm. “Hey kids why not stab yourself in the gut for a free pair of kicks”

It abhorrent behaviour and shame on Tommy whatever his face for enabling it 😡

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.