Marcus Mitchell #5 serial deleter, goujon eater, hanging out with Tom the wife beater

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Resting a lot?? That’s all Our Chubbs does bet he’s fucked just walking up the stairs🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 20
He’s literally deleted every single negative comment on mallets post 🤣 WATTA COCK

• Haha
Reactions: 12
See if he was really struggling with his mental health he'd be sectioned now. But he's not.

The psychologists have seen right through him.

Reactions: 14
Wonder if we will get a post slating the NHS soon because they wouldn’t section him 🙄 like someone else has said, they see straight through him and clearly think he is no risk to himself! That should tell his loyal followers and bloody Timmy mallet something

Thread suggestion:
Cut my bowel into pieces, this is my last resort 🎶

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Nah I’ve commented on his insta… first time ever. I have autism too and have suffered from mental health problems for years, including several suicide attempts… never publicised them online for celebs to give me freebies though!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
He wouldn't hack being sectioned. He'd get battered, he would start taking a liking to some of the patients try it on and literally get stabbed in the bowel off one of them

Reactions: 8
Wonder if we will get a post slating the NHS soon because they wouldn’t section him 🙄 like someone else has said, they see straight through him and clearly think he is no risk to himself! That should tell his loyal followers and bloody Timmy mallet something

Thread suggestion:
Cut my bowel into pieces, this is my last resort 🎶
OMG howling at the thread suggestion 😂😂😂 I flippin love that song aww no it's spoilt now

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
So far we need to add.

Lisa - his mother who he slayted online.
Heidi - former bffl now Arch nemesis.
Stephen (RIP) - the object of Marcus affections.
Byron - brother of Stephen and local hardman/stalker/babydaddy of Adelle.
Adelle - Marcus current bffl and sister in law of Stephen.
Tom - a drink driver Marcus met on insta.
A30 - a place Marcus frequents when he wants people to think he's going to kill himself.

Have I missed anyone?
The guy he filmed and followed home (from spoons, I think..) but pretended he was following him...

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.