Marcus Mitchell #5 serial deleter, goujon eater, hanging out with Tom the wife beater

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 883581

Firstly, he’s fine, he’s been messaging Adellllllle. He’ll be back online tonight I reckon.

Secondly, could not have put it better myself:

View attachment 883592
I've known of four males from school/back in the day ACTUALLY take their own live's. Not once did they ever give any cause for concern and that's the sad part. Men take themselves away and do it not plaster it all over social media. Absolutely ridiculous

Reactions: 25
Why would people "like" this post? Seems strange to like something that is announcing you are going to commit suicide.
With the firework pic for that "going out with a bang" effect. Why isn't Adellllllle sending police to his house if he's apparently about to end it all?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
He is so pacing that bridge waiting to be "discovered".
I think he’s on the phone to Tom and that’s why he’s not answering Adelllllle’s calls. Tom is trying to convince him to go to spoons, it is Tuesday after all 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Hes probably sat reading this right now. Marcus your not going to guilt us in to shutting up.

Reactions: 11
His mum will be bleeping livid. People none stop calling and messaging her.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
His mum will be bleeping livid. People none stop calling and messaging her.
Last time he did this I called the police as I’m local ish. He had me taken in hook line and sinker!!!
the po po called me back to say he was with his ma at home not even at a bridge. And carefully hinted that his ma would be having words with him because she’s sick of his tit over these empty threats. So there it is firsthand.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 38
He’s just a big fat greasy selfish pig. He will be back on by tomorrow shaking his fat arse & even fatter belly in his washed out minion pjs🙄get a grip Marcus you attention seeking clown

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Adele All the L’s in the comments said that it was just a reaction to him coming off of his medication….

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.