Marcus Mitchell #5 serial deleter, goujon eater, hanging out with Tom the wife beater

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tommy mallett has commented and hes liked it, hes trying to act like hes not online etc but sat there liking comments from the blue tick instagrammers, can't believe people were tagging megan poor girl she gets pushed on him all the time, she needs to say something to him like get a grip and he might. He's doing all of this to grow more followers.

Reactions: 12
Tommy mallett has commented and hes liked it, hes trying to act like hes not online etc but sat there liking comments from the blue tick instagrammers, can't believe people were tagging megan poor girl she gets pushed on him all the time, she needs to say something to him like get a grip and he might. He's doing all of this to grow more followers.
That’s what he’s like. Literally creams his stained boxers over z list blue tick wankers communicating with him. All his other regular followers are just pawns he would step over on the way to his quest for fame

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Well beauts I think we are all forgetting Marcus is an A list celeb🙄 I wouldn’t be surprised if their wasn’t security outside the hospital because he’s so famous👀

• Haha
When I see Tommy at the football next I’m gonna tell him how much of a twit Marcus is!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
By the weekend he will be posting pictures of his "best life" and "moving past tattle" 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I’ve told you. He’s going to write a bouncing back (quite literally on the embankment) book like Alan Partridge. All that’s left now is for him to drive to Dundee barefoot and gorge on toblerone

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
I’ve been thinking….in Marcus’ comments, us tattlers have been getting a right old bollocking. Name calling left right and centre, saying we’re losers with no lives etc.
Could you say they’re trolling us?????
😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
If he winds up in spoons tomorrow I will punch my phone!!!!

I’ve been thinking….in Marcus’ comments, us tattlers have been getting a right old bollocking. Name calling left right and centre, saying we’re losers with no lives etc.
Could you say they’re trolling us?????
😂
Plot twist I go and stab myself in the belly leaving behind my weeping children due to whats been said on his post about us. 😂😂😂

I’d much rather play with Mallets mallet than meet some vapid reality show star
I read that as Marcus mallet.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
*posts unflattering pic of myself with chocolate spread round my chops*
I wasn’t going to post this but sod it i will just to make the nasty people in Marcus Mitchell’s Instagram comments aware that their behaviour has drove me to this.
Last night I tried to stab myself with a paper fork from the chippy. It didn’t do much but it left a nasty red mark on my tummy and now it really stings.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Maybe it isn't toast in his beard but the remains of a cheeky line he had that morning.

• Haha
I wonder how last night panned out like did he stab himself then walk into his mum? Did he do it in front of his mum? Did he carry it upto his bedroom? Did he make the post holding the knife?

Reactions: 5
He really is just taking the piss. Enduring mental health problems? Suicide ideation? 🙄 pure materialistic narcissism. I do hope his followers can see all this and realise he's just mugged them all off like dickheads. And he wonders why people aren't supportive of him in his darkest hours, its funny how life's problems in Marcus's world can be solved by chucking money at it.

Reactions: 19
Honestly this guy is making an absolute mockery out of mental health. He'll be saying to the psychologist 'im okay my best friend Tommy give me £200 for some shoes can I go home now need to be in for my delivery'

Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.