Marcus Mitchell #5 serial deleter, goujon eater, hanging out with Tom the wife beater

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The desperation for validation and addiction to social media are the only reasons that explain why he's chosen from his hospital bed to intentionally post something that was possibly going to attract criticism when you clearly need to do nothing but heal yourself physically and mentally. This is an individual who needs help.

Reactions: 10
As for his mother I’d imagine she’s gone through a lot of tit with Marcus. Look at how quickly his mood changed last night from ‘not a farewell post!’ to ‘duck it, bye!’, I’d imagine he has plenty of tantrums and can snap just like that. He’s entitled and expects the world to bend around him - yes this may be related to his autism - but he once went as far as knifing his mother when she tried to tell him no and told him off about letting the cat into the living room (or something along those lines), and tbh dealing with tit like that year on year really does wear you down. I do think she’s a bit spineless in the sense she could tell him to get a grip and look for a job rather than slobbing around online or drinking but at the end of the day he’s a grown man, stronger than her with a fierce temper and has shown no issue with harming her, she probably lets him do as he pleases to protect herself. 😬

• Wow
Reactions: 17
As for his mother I’d imagine she’s gone through a lot of tit with Marcus. Look at how quickly his mood changed last night from ‘not a farewell post!’ to ‘duck it, bye!’, I’d imagine he has plenty of tantrums and can snap just like that. He’s entitled and expects the world to bend around him - yes this may be related to his autism - but he once went as far as knifing his mother when she tried to tell him no and told him off about letting the cat into the living room (or something along those lines), and tbh dealing with tit like that year on year really does wear you down. I do think she’s a bit spineless in the sense she could tell him to get a grip and look for a job rather than slobbing around online or drinking but at the end of the day he’s a grown man, stronger than her with a fierce temper and has shown no issue with harming her, she probably lets him do as he pleases to protect herself. 😬
So he's a regular with the knives? A rather dangerous picture is emerging of Marcus and I'm being serious. Stalking, harrasing, not taking no for an answer, drink and drugs....

Reactions: 22
I reckon when he is assessed by the MH team they'll tell him to grow up and to tell him he needs to help himself and stop victimising himself etc and he will say 'the NHS failed me'

Reactions: 13
All I keep thinking of is poor people waiting on the NHS for emergency operations and hes sat there wasting services because hes always the 'victim' and can never help himself. My brother is at the hospital he will be in now and said the wait time is 8 hours in A&E

Also them oxygen prongs he has definitely aren't turned on hes got them on for added ✨effect✨ they always have fresh ones rolled up
I did wonder! Makes sense now. They go nicely with the toast crumbs though

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I feel so sorry for that poor Grace. If some psycho tried insinuating my dad was having it off and a closet gay I would go insane. How embarrassing for the poor girl. Why does everything have to be about him, that poor girl having to read he tried to off himself when her dad's recently died. Poor poor girl

I did wonder! Makes sense now. They go nicely with the toast crumbs though
Yeah I know a HCA and she said that they get changed every new patient regardless if used or not

Reactions: 7
I feel so sorry for that poor Grace. If some psycho tried insinuating my dad was having it off and a closet gay I would go insane. How embarrassing for the poor girl. Why does everything have to be about him, that poor girl having to read he tried to off himself when her dad's recently died. Poor poor girl
Like that selfish oaf cares! I noticed she hasnt commented and normally does on these sort of posts. He thought this was his big moment to shut tattle down with regards to him and instead its turned a lot of his beauts off him.

Reactions: 11
All I keep thinking of is poor people waiting on the NHS for emergency operations and hes sat there wasting services because hes always the 'victim' and can never help himself. My brother is at the hospital he will be in now and said the wait time is 8 hours in A&E

Also them oxygen prongs he has definitely aren't turned on hes got them on for added ✨effect✨ they always have fresh ones rolled up
I’ll need to see surgical incisions before I believe it.
I wasn’t allowed solids for 48hrs after an emergency appendectomy and peritonitis. Then it was soup and a very soft diet not freaking toast! Especially with the small bowel you would want food as liquid as possible passing into that.

Reactions: 15
I wasn’t allowed solids for 48hrs after an emergency appendectomy and peritonitis. Then it was soup and a very soft diet not freaking toast! Especially with the small bowel you would want food as liquid as possible passing into that.
I reckon he's at home now. I dont doubt he didn't stab himself, I reckon it wasn't as far as he said though just enough to be stitched up and checked on for a few hours assessed by MH told to go home and go to the GP regarding going back on meds

Reactions: 9
I do see everyone's point of view but I think a lot of people are forgetting he is autistic
No. Nobody is. And it’s really insulting to insinuate because he’s autistic he has no awareness of his awful behaviour . Thousands and billions of people in the world have autism and don’t behave like him

• Heart
Reactions: 24
The toast could've been to sober him up.
But I agree, he should be on a soft food diet if he really has had his bowl operated on. I'm sure he'll post a photo of a blended fast food meal 🤢 and make a meme

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Is he going to blame this on us to or just delete the comments that don’t subscribe to his narrative
Carry on deleting as he has been all day. Wants people to think he's not on his phone reading tattle.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.