Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

boujiemoon

Medication free ? From wat exactly? Did he not just say he was Eatin sleepers ? He defo needs to be on sum sort of meds for sure 🙈
I just can't 🧐🙄 the bull this kid comes out with. Really just makes a mockery of anyone with autism or mental illness. In fact, anyone who has any enduring illness or is going through difficult times with dignity.

Respect to this beautiful human for telling it how it is 👏 I give it 6 mins before he dirty deletes it and replaces it with either a CBD post or his uber eats

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 29

katieeleanor

What a suprise - serious suicide attempt and major surgery but after a day, a new pair of trainers, and a couple of comments from ‘celebs’ he’s back to his normal self posting comedy stuff on Instagram!!!!
How do people not see through this and how is everyone not disgusted?!?! He is a disgrace!!!
Marcus if you are reading this you are an absolutely DEPLORABLE person you should hang your head in shame you big fat attention seeking bellend !!!!

• Haha

JulesC

VIP Member
What a fucking prick. I have no more words.
I’ve had a coffee now so have a few more words but this is very much a reflection on me rather than Marcus. I have absolutely no idea who Tommy Mallet is and I read it as it was Timmy Mallet who was commenting on his post. Then I got really confused because why would Timmy Mallet be making trainers and if he did, wouldn’t they be yellow?

I’ll see myself out.

2B114A87-8B2A-4107-8C34-4AC7546B8117.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart

LennyBriscoe

VIP Member
Our fault 🙄
Has this guy not got one person in his life that will tell him not to come on here? Look at the three England players who were horrifically trolled after the Euros, they were trolled in the most disgusting ways - by people who sought them out and abused them on social media.

I don’t think I’ll ever understand the thinking process of these people. Who puts on their social media that they’ve wet themselves in the pub? He exposes most of his body for a laugh to get likes. Who allows themselves to be driven by a drunk driver? Who has the audacity to beg for drinks - and doesn’t even say thank you? (I admit the last one isn’t the worst but I like good manners!) He does alllll these things and much more but just thinks he’ll delete it and it’s like it’s never happened. The way he sat back and let Tom speak to that woman - that was someone they SOUGHT OUT to abuse yet we’re over here minding her own business.

Marcus, I know you read here. I’m sorry you’re in hospital, I’m sorry you hurt yourself but you need to put Tattle into perspective. You can control whether you read here and you are choosing to do it. Absolutely nobody in the world is loved by everyone. I hope you do get the help you desperately need but you have to help yourself too! Take a break from social media, drinking, the wrong people and take the time to get better. But please don’t blame us, we’re not the cause of this

• Heart
Reactions: 28

Lucyxxxx

VIP Member
hopefully if we get a wiki we can start documenting this stuff, though perhaps can’t document all his dirty deletes, there won’t be enough room! 😆
So far we need to add.

Lisa - his mother who he slayted online.
Heidi - former bffl now Arch nemesis.
Stephen (RIP) - the object of Marcus affections.
Byron - brother of Stephen and local hardman/stalker/babydaddy of Adelle.
Adelle - Marcus current bffl and sister in law of Stephen.
Tom - a drink driver Marcus met on insta.
A30 - a place Marcus frequents when he wants people to think he's going to kill himself.

Have I missed anyone?

• Haha
  • Heart

pollypocket77

Chatty Member
Anyone one else think the new deep and meaningful post would be more effective without the toast crumbs round his mouth 😂

• Haha

KJ-2022

VIP Member
New thread…

Key updates -
- Marcus went on a boozy weekend and fell out with Heidi
- He saw a spiritualist who connected him with the other side and he got the closure he needed
- His shrine for the recently departed Stephen was revealed
- Changed career path from influencer / Hollyoaks actor to a mortician
- Attended the most boring looking rave and we suspect he drove back from Exeter with the off key Tom who drunk drove / under the influence
- Wants to go back on a diet and lose weight but is still eating like a pig

Anything else beauts? 💋

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

Mouth ache

What’s A30 acrobatics lol 😂
So A30 acrobatics is a particular hobby Marcus enjoys when he’s wallowing in self pity over his follower count being down or someone calling him out. First he starts off by making an Instagram post declaring he is going to end it all, then he trots off in his shit stained Cookie Monster pyjama bottoms to the bridge on the a30 and proceeds to rolly polly down the grass verge next to it, and lay in the road until someone gives him some attention

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Omg guys! So I'm a few months late to the Tattle Party! - New member here :D
Spent hours last night reading everything! Hilarious!
Unfollowed him months ago after the whole Bridge thing! Totally thought I was the only one with such anger and disgust about this guy!

I remember thinking how generally worried I was about him and then for him to be on the piss the next day asking for free drinks. Nah mate!!!
Glad I found this little venting station! He boils my piss!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 27

Apple In My Pie

VIP Member
Imagine how stephen’s daughter feels, her dad committing suicide and now she’s seeing her dad’s supposed friend in this state, it could be really triggering for her

• Sad
Reactions: 26

boojange

VIP Member
I can't stop playing this all out in my head. I think he's either had a preplanned minor medical procedure done or he's recycled an old photo and none of this has happened and he's blocked Adelllllllllllllle, his M and Tom from seeing this debacle and they've no idea. He's so desperate for attention, I just wouldn't put it past him to reach a low like this. You do not want to kill yourself on Tuesday night, have surgery early Wednesday morning, post about it post surgery and toast guzzling on Instagram, delete anything that points out your narcissistic behaviour, order trainers and feel brand new and hopeful on Thursday! It's all a scam in my opinion...emotional and mental scamming for likes and sympathy!

He is a first class gaslighter!

Caw1982

VIP Member
Cathy!!! Oh ppiiissssssss offffffff, in the voice of Will off Inbetweeners to Neil's dad

• Haha

MrsPoison

VIP Member
Excellent thread name and recap , thank you very much. I wanted to share this meme I found with you all, I don't know if you've seen, it's really funny.
Screenshot_20211120-212848_Instagram.jpg

• Haha

Gingerfattie

Chatty Member
I think I’m going to have to stop looking at his insta. I don’t want to see him suffer but this is disgraceful. His behaviour is in really bad taste. My sense is that he’s probably really suggestible and that he’s got some people who care about him but they’re daft as fuck with no idea how to role model responsible adulthood for him.