Marcus Mitchell #5 serial deleter, goujon eater, hanging out with Tom the wife beater

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If he was successful at least his mum doesnโ€™t have to worry about the flowers ๐Ÿ˜ณ
Time for you to log off ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Not to blow Marcus trumpet but this thread is trending on here. He's really made it! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
I wonder if Marcus took advantage of that Stephen guy when he'd had a drink? Like touched him sexually or something and he's retaliated and Marcus has threatened to tell his followers he's gay? I wouldn't put it past Marcus he's an evil narc

I don't wanna throw the rape word around but it's crossed my mind

Reactions: 16
I wonder if Marcus took advantage of that Stephen guy when he'd had a drink? Like touched him sexually or something and he's retaliated and Marcus has threatened to tell his followers he's gay? I wouldn't put it past Marcus he's an evil narc

Maybe not that far but threatened to out him. Would not be at all surprised. I canโ€™t see a guy like Stephen wanting to boink a soggy potato like Marcus. Letโ€™s not forget the huge cringe of him trying to snog a straight guy who was literally cringing away from him on live. Am
I a good kisser ๐Ÿคข it was so grim.

Marcus doesnโ€™t have the energy to do that let alone the length, it would be like someone rubbing a hb pencil on your ring piece

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Maybe not that far but threatened to out him. Would not be at all surprised. I canโ€™t see a guy like Stephen wanting to boink a soggy potato like Marcus. Letโ€™s not forget the huge cringe of him trying to snog a straight guy who was literally cringing away from him on live. Am
I a good kisser ๐Ÿคข it was so grim.

Marcus doesnโ€™t have the energy to do that let alone the length, it would be like someone rubbing a hb pencil on your ring piece
I never had him down as a sex pest but now actually Iโ€™m beginning to think he is...๐Ÿคข

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I donโ€™t know what to think of it all but something more than a simple โ€œfall outโ€ has gone on because he wouldnโ€™t keep banging on about how guilty he felt !

Omg thatโ€™s what Iโ€™ve always thought! Itโ€™s not unlikely that people get drunk and may question their sexuality or experiment. But who on EARTH would be so desperate to go near that stinky big fat sack of lard. He is repugnant.
No amount of posts on his Instagram โ€œask me anything but really itโ€™s just me asking myselfโ€ about โ€˜if he likes top or bottomโ€™ will convince me that anyone has gone remotely near that fat pigs sweaty mushroom.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
I came here after seeing him mention it and wanted to see what was going on. His mental health issues are deeper than depression! Itโ€™s narcissistic! Heโ€™s blaming everyone else and will continue while these followers baby him! I followed him originally for his advocacy of autism but have come to realise thatโ€™s only a card he pulls out when heโ€™s called out for his gross behaviour. I suffer MH and he make me so angry! I cant even imagine at my lowest point logging on to insta and buying myself some fancy new shoes let alone shoving it in peopleโ€™s faces.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
#thread6 Marcus mitchell had enough of this planet until he got gifted a pair of Mallets

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
All comments removed. Why not remove yourself from Instagram you slob.

• Haha
  • Heart
He was expecting so much from all of this wasn't he, everyone to feel sorry for him, tattle to be shut down, all his 'celeb' friends to be messaging him and checking up on him, yet all he got was more people joining tattle and more people seeing him for what he is. Oh and his dream come true for a pair of trainers what are clearly valentino wannabes, Mallets shoes are defo copies of valentino

• Haha
Reactions: 25
#6 The Toxic Megacolon Marcus, blackmailing tattle, followers down but still
no carcass!

too much?!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
He was expecting so much from all of this wasn't he, everyone to feel sorry for him, tattle to be shut down, all his 'celeb' friends to be messaging him and checking up on him, yet all he got was more people joining tattle and more people seeing him for what he is. Oh and his dream come true for a pair of trainers what are clearly valentino wannabes, Mallets shoes are defo copies of valentino
I think he only kept them posts up because of how many likes he got on them.

Reactions: 10
Thread 6.

On his 6th thread, still stalking the dead, Tattle put him in a hospital bed.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Thread title - Marcus the virgin techno raver, cures his sucidal thoughts with some new trainers.

Orโ€ฆ

Marcus gave the game away with the toast crumbs after stabbing himself in the rectum.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Plot twist. Heโ€™s gone radio silent because his batteries have run out, maโ€™s hidden the chargers and heโ€™s too lazy to go to waddle to the shop.
But heโ€™ll come back with some bullshit reason like โ€˜self care comes first hunsโ€™

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.