Marcus Mitchell #5 serial deleter, goujon eater, hanging out with Tom the wife beater

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can imagine Marcus if he is in a&e annoying the duck out of both patients & staff asking do they want a selfie & telling them to follow him on instašŸ™„ making sure he slips it in heā€™s ā€œbest friends with Megan McKennaā€

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Goodnight Marcus hope you get some help instead of drinking, snorting and stuffing youā€™re cake hole and blaming autism and everyone else you scraggy saggy smelly duck

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I'm normally a lurker, rather than a poster, but all of this mental health talk, these 'attempts', whatever you might call them, is upsetting because they're clearly not genuine and if they are (hopefully not), it seems there is a malice behind them - 'look what you did to me;'. No accountability, just a perpetual victim.
I know of at least two people , prominent characters in mental health communities, who've sadly successfully ended their lives very recently because they weren't being supported or listened to. I have a personal connection to someone who lost their live on a ward two years ago , unfortunately, and it's still devastating to this day. There are real, genuine, suffering people out there who's problems are being made a mockery of by someone who wants to pull the 'suicide' card everytime he is called out for his own actions.
Here's some choice words which you won't publish because you only pull out the comments that suit your agenda ; STOP DRINKING. Stop freeloading and begging. Stop taking drugs. Stop surrounding yourself with people who don't have your interests at heart. Stop slagging off the NHS and accept the limited help they can offer because there are THOUSANDS of people crying out for support . I don't want harm to come to him, as do none of us really ! But this endless charade of 'will he, won't he' and aimless threats.. it's too much.

It may be hard for you to think of anyone but yourself Marcus, but the emergency services attending your antics may rob someone else of a real chance to seek help or cost someone their life. Take some accountability , don't be a bully on instagram lives, don't take drugs, don't get in the car with drink drivers and get some actual help.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Latest comments on his postā€¦ heā€™ll be back when heā€™s had time to process his feelings. Thatā€™ll be tomorrow then and heā€™ll be out drinking the day after šŸ™„

DEFE0776-1222-4B4D-AE95-2D945169520F.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Just seen this on his mums fb page.
I wasnā€™t sure if Mitch might be a family name for
Marcus? The part that says ā€œto his followersā€¦ā€ is what inclined me to think she is talking about Marcus

Do hope he is ok

Marcus? The part that says ā€œto his followersā€¦ā€ is what inclined me to think she is talking about Marcus

Do hope he is ok
In the time it took me to post this, itā€™s been deleted šŸ™ˆ

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 7

Do hope he is ok

Is that his mumā€¦.sheā€™s a dirty deleter like her son then !

His Insta page seems to be gone nowšŸ¤”šŸ¤”
I canā€™t see it either

• Wow
Reactions: 5
[/QUOTE
In surgery Found his organs are fucked from fat, booze and sniff
Boohoo
20 something and those mc chickens have caught up with him welcome to the real world

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I can still see his Instagram page.

Why would he be in surgery to check things over, surely surgery is to fix something not check?
Unless he has attempted an overdose and is having his stomach pumped?

Reactions: 9
On the upside he's gained 200 followers already. Plot twist his real name is Mitchell Marcus. I know someone who got their stomach pumped for taking 5 paracetamol so he could of literally took a few, having his stomach pumped and then back home and back to insta.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
When he spoke about being ā€˜sectionedā€™ before - if you are in a public place threatening to kill yourself the police can ā€œsectionā€ you under section 136 of the mental health act-all this means is rather then arrest you the police take you to a ā€˜place of safetyā€™ to be assessed - which judging by what he wrote im assuming they assessed him and sent him on his way, as there is nothing a stay in a psychiatric hospital will do for someone like marcus with a very obvious personality disorder, to be fair there isnā€™t a lot meds will do either, but the classic deflection/making out that other people have ā€˜blood on their handsā€™ - sorry marcus beaut but theres only one person in this world responsible for your actions and safety and it sure as duck isnt anyone on here šŸ˜‚ marcus if youā€™re reading this google ā€˜emotional dysregulationā€™ and start working on learning to regulate your emotions rather than blaming other people for your many faults

• Heart
Reactions: 14
The boy clearly needs help, heā€™s needs to come off social media completely! He needs to reconnect with himself he shouldnā€™t be relying on friends to help him, he needs a hobbie other than free drinks in spoons šŸ¤£ lockdown was tit I got stuck in a rut alcohol use weekly felt tit then start all over a again, lockdown ends back to work back to routine which he doesnā€™t have and I havenā€™t looked back. He needs a job something to focus on heā€™s got too much free time and moans his mental health is to blame!
This 100%
Along with healthy eating instead of yellow crap and a bit of exercise. I know it's easier said than done, but to even start a routine of setting the alarm for 20 mins of movement would help. He clearly likes dancing start there.
A part time job, again as a starting point. He can't possibly be earning enough off his page and he could probably still claim whatever he does.
The irony is no one wants him to be sad or upset. We aren't horrible people, we are just calling him out on bad behaviour and the contradictions.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Awake because I am having intrusive thoughts and was thinking of Marcus. Agree I donā€™t wish him ill and I hope heā€™s well. Whoever said thereā€™s malice in his words though, 100% the way the post is written makes it come across like heā€™s doing it to get back at us Tattlers rather than out of genuine mental anguish iygwim. The whole thing of ā€˜duck it, this IS a farewell postā€™ after saying he was vowing his next post wouldnā€™t be! The whole ā€˜blood on your handsā€™, idk itā€™s all very overdramatic.

I mean obviously he needs mental health help as no ones first thought process is to harm yourself to that degree but he mustā€™ve had one eye on Tattle as he uploaded all his posts and then threw a right hissy when he saw us just laughing initially or not reacting to what he was saying. Think he expected us all to sink to the floor in anguish never to speak the truth about him ever again. šŸ¤·šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Morning beauts and evil trolls. What time do we think Marcus is going to post an oh so inspirational post?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.