Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Miss Chin-Chin

VIP Member
New thread suggestion:

The Lodge days are over, will he land on his feet? Wherever he goes, may he not shit in the street 🤞🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 54

BubbleDuck

VIP Member
ill never shut up about this but there was an episode of Jeremy Kyle on in about 2016 when I was going to college and the headline was ‘DID YOU SHIT IN MY FRIDGE’ it was a lie detector. I had to go to college before the results came in and i was fucking fuming. 😆

so given MMs antics over the last few days, he’d fit right in...!
Best
Episode
EVER
9BCFFFF1-E3F4-4BB4-849F-BAD9AECF54D0.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53

KJ-2022

VIP Member
This will haunt me for the rest of my days…the noise 😳

• Sick
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 48

Custardslice24

The Travelodge days..
So the Travelodge days will be no more.
Hope they've got a Henry for that floor.
Out for 12, his Mums packing his stuff.
Has he got long covid? He sounds a bit rough.
Shedding dust wherever he goes.
Wonder what he's been shoving up his nose?
The Travelodge staff won't miss him a bit.
They'll all be too busy cleaning up his shit.
So bye bye Marcus you've made a right mess.
The depths you'll sink to next are anyone's guess..
Some of the meltdowns will not be beaten.
We continue to wonder, has he eaten?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48

LennyBriscoe

VIP Member
Hello! I used to read and contribute to these threads but then I lost my way with them for a while. I was looking for a new thread to get into and I stumbled across Cambourne’s finest again!

I’m about halfway through the last thread and I hope you don’t mind but I wanted to post from the perspective of a recovering alcoholic. I don’t know know if MM is an alcoholic and it wouldn’t be for me to say if he is or not. But if he says he is, then as all the others have posted, it’s up to him alone to get out of it. If he isn’t prepared to accept help then it’s a waste of time. I had people who cared for me when I was at my worst - they took my bank card, they bundled me off to stay with a friend in the middle of nowhere - but I’m an alcoholic so I still found a way. I 100% agree that people sending him money when he’s saying “I’m an alcoholic” is wrong…but if he is in active addiction, he’d find a way anyway. Like the photo in the local shops - the fact he’s widening out the 5-mile radius when he’s so unfit suggests to me that he’s desperate to get drink (or desperate to make people think he’s drinking).

Alcoholics are very manipulative and self-centred. I was a right arsehole with a huge chip on my shoulder. I had suffered serious life events but I was 100% using them as an excuse for drinking. But when you’re in active alcoholism, you don’t have much choice once you start. They say the definition of insanity is doing the same thing over again and expecting a different outcome. I would take a drink, each time thinking I could control it and never could. And once you start - if you suffer the physical allergy of once you start you can’t stop - then all bets are off. And then you slide into despair, quicker each time and depending on how much you drink and over how long, the risk of alcohol withdrawal seizures increase and so you’re scared to stop. You do stop but the aftermath is worse every time, you don’t like what’s in your head so you drink again…

Long story short, I went to AA. Nobody promised it would be easy but they promised it would be worth it, and you better believe it was. As well as thinking I had it much worse than everyone else (if you had my problems, you’d drink too!) I thought I couldn’t identify with anyone because I was only 28 and female. It’s not homeless people drinking out bottles in brown paper bags on park benches who go. Judging can still be one of my defects and other people’s drinking really isn’t my business but I look at Marcus and think “the 12 Step Programme is perfect for you”.

If he is drinking as much as he’s saying he has then his organs will be under a huge strain. Being alone in that hotel room is a risk, but I can’t judge Sid (that’s my mum) because she must be at the end of their tether.

Marcus, I know you read here. Please contact AA. I’ve been to meetings with people your age and watched with pride as they deal with this illness at such a young age. They go and live a happy life, which is what I’ve done. You just seem…lost. But what you get at meetings is tough love, and there’s a reason you’ve got threads here and you have to accept that. Meetings online 24-hours a day if you don’t want to walk into a meeting. And if your mum sees this, I’d recommend Al-Anon - the families and friends of alcoholics often shoulder the blame and the burden of sorting their loved one out as well as the ‘hurting those closest to us’. And do you know what Marcus? Getting into recovery would be amazing content! You could influence people to overcome addiction.

• Heart
Reactions: 43

Lucyxxxx

VIP Member
Recap.

The autistic, alcoholic, amputee is still an alcoholic.
He went on live in the pub which prompted a concerned member of the public to inform the police - who popped up on his live.
Went the shop and they wouldn't serve him booze, so he went back in disguise and got served. He managed to throw some casual racism in to his disguise.
Has shagged Will.
Has been posting about SG as per usual alongside the usual threats of suicide - which appear to be brought on by people not sending him money.
Hes back on FB.
Sid just wants her old Mitch back.
Is apparently moving in to the Premier Inn next door due to Will trying to cuckoo him.
Shit in a hedge.
Wellards still knocking about.

Yet another crazy 24/48 hours. ✉ 💐's for everyone.

Newbies. The answers to your questions are in the wiki (top right hand corner).

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42

IHadALifeBeforeThis

Going through a bad time? As in what exactly? Hi Marcus guess what, I’ve been there done that seen it all… domestic violence, alcoholism, suicide, bullying and ostracism because of my ASD and to top it all off my mum has cancer (only child and my dad died 23 years ago) and you know what? I’ve still managed to get a degree and a masters, own two properties and have remained a fully functioning tax paying employed member of society through the entire 36 year shit show that is my life. What’s your excuse?

I’ve had many meltdowns over the years as I also suffer from MH issues as well as ASD, my mum has put up with a lot but I can categorically say if I ever ever once dared wish her dead she’d wash her hands of me for good. And rightly so!

I actually now work on MH services and unfortunately current funding is literally only enough to keep a skeleton service going so yes… we won’t help the likes of you who won’t help themselves, only people who genuinely want to get better and are willing to put in the work!

sorry rant over, just needed to get that off my chest. Oh and speaking of chests his tits are bigger than mine and mine are newly plastic!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 41

Miss Chin-Chin

VIP Member
I just…can’t. I think I’m still in shock tbh. A week or two ago we were shocked when he projectile vomited in his bathroom. Then a few days ago it was because he sharted himself in his room. Now he’s taking a shit on the street, wearing a blanket on his head as a ‘disguise’. Wtf will next week bring?!?! Will he strip off at maccies and have a wank on the counter? Take a shit in the soft serve machine? Piss on the next person who refuses to sell him alcohol?

• Haha
Reactions: 40

Tobodee

VIP Member
Marcus: just you wait. I’m going to kill myself then you’ll be sorry!!

Marcus 7 minutes later: I’m absolutely buzzing my tits off cos I’ve got 50% off at McDonald’s 🥰

• Haha
Reactions: 40

Moon Tribe Sister

Chatty Member
Camborne Thief at large!
Do not attempt to approach!
You run the risk of having your bones crushed.
Could also possibly be in disguise
We urge you all to stay vigilant beauts

Cupace20220501173443.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 39