Marcus Mitchell #36 Not just any alcoholic, he’s a M&S MMMM alcoholic

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He is actually driving me insane. The way he sits there looking like a bleeping boiled ham dimwit, ignoring the questions. People just asking the same thing over and over ‘where are you moving to?’ and he just ignores them. I want to punch his swollen bleeping jelly face 😡😡😡

Comments are hilarious though 🤣🤣🤣

E06531DA-54C6-48E8-97D6-4700D538A67B.jpeg
5FAF3555-18F0-470E-A9DF-9909BD0B0D5D.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 22
The Travelodge days..
So the Travelodge days will be no more.
Hope they've got a Henry for that floor.
Out for 12, his Mums packing his stuff.
Has he got long covid? He sounds a bit rough.
Shedding dust wherever he goes.
Wonder what he's been shoving up his nose?
The Travelodge staff won't miss him a bit.
They'll all be too busy cleaning up his tit.
So bye bye Marcus you've made a right mess.
The depths you'll sink to next are anyone's guess..
Some of the meltdowns will not be beaten.
We continue to wonder, has he eaten?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
He panicked because he thought everyone saw his camera roll 😂 now what is on there that hes so ashamed for everyone to see? Deffo dick picks 😂

That picture of sniff does look genuine to me but like someone said itll be so cut with shite there wont be any of the good stuff left itll just send his pupils massive and sober him up but wont affect his appetite 😂 i mean whats the point

• Haha
Reactions: 15
He is actually driving me insane. The way he sits there looking like a bleeping boiled ham dimwit, ignoring the questions. People just asking the same thing over and over ‘where are you moving to?’ and he just ignores them. I want to punch his swollen bleeping jelly face 😡😡😡

Comments are hilarious though 🤣🤣🤣

View attachment 1236532View attachment 1236533
Oh do duck off! He can’t even buy his own booze never mind buy his own place to live! 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
So the day you are being chucked out of the travel tavern for your disgusting behaviour to go to your parents temporarily you get pissed and act like a total dick on a LIVE- good plan!! I actually despise him now, he is a first class bleep (I hate that word but totes appropriate here) 😡😡😡

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Well he’s finally admitted he does coke. Not addicted though, probably more addicted to alcohol tbh. There we have it.

Reactions: 13
Hes kicking off now saying his family know he does coke but he doesnt pay for it and gets it for free and they dont care if he does it, and that hes more addicted to booze than coke anyway 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Marcus hun - BAFTA have called , they nominating you for an award for your outstanding drama.🏆

• Haha
Reactions: 23
The Travelodge days..
So the Travelodge days will be no more.
Hope they've got a Henry for that floor.
Out for 12, his Mums packing his stuff.
Has he got long covid? He sounds a bit rough.
Shedding dust wherever he goes.
Wonder what he's been shoving up his nose?
The Travelodge staff won't miss him a bit.
They'll all be too busy cleaning up his tit.
So bye bye Marcus you've made a right mess.
The depths you'll sink to next are anyone's guess..
Some of the meltdowns will not be beaten.
We continue to wonder, has he eaten?
They need a bloody rug doctor lol

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Does anyone here know what day disability or whatever benefits hes on is paid?
Also its probably speed he is taking not coke. Alot cheaper and would make his pupils big ,its a disgusting drug its mixed with anything thats why its so cheap but similar effects as coke.

Dont even know if its still around but it was very easily got about 10 years ago in my younger festival and rave days 🙈

Saying that tho if hes not used to it regularly he would have a low tolerance so im surprised he doesnt gurn really bad and his jaw isnt swinging from side to side constantly

Reactions: 10
I’d say whatever it is, it’s pretty diluted and tit quality, and since he’s getting it ‘for free’ it’d be small amounts. Probably wouldn’t even touch the sides.

I just missed the end of his live. What happened? Was he having a cry?

Reactions: 8
I’d say whatever it is, it’s pretty diluted and tit quality, and since he’s getting it ‘for free’ it’d be small amounts. Probably wouldn’t even touch the sides.

I just missed the end of his live. What happened? Was he having a cry?
Probably talcum powder he's so thick

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.