Marcus Mitchell #36 Not just any alcoholic, he’s a M&S MMMM alcoholic

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is just such abusive manipulative behaviour.

I've felt bad for him before in assuming he is vulnerable but honestly he seems to know exactly what he's doing. He's very calculated, controlling and will stoop to the lowest lengths to get what he wants.

Marcus is the monster and i think he won't be afraid to cut off, shame or even harm other people if he was so inclined (we've all read what he's done to his own mum)

If anything, I kind of feel he will be a danger to others in a hostel or shared accomodation.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
If you say so x
what the duck is he going on about 😂

190F5D89-9904-4525-B27E-DC83F923FDB2.jpeg

It’s hilarious that he’s acting happy that people have voted that he not an alcoholic when really we know he wants nothing more than everyone to think he is!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
But beaut the only one pushing the alcoholic narrative is you. Silly bleep

09301535-EB3D-465A-A0BC-0E2F8C0D5272.png
A38A3086-2460-4652-891C-BC4052478EFD.png
2471B30C-698D-4495-B25B-5C3CD5EECCA3.png

• Haha
Reactions: 15
It must be really hard for him, at 23, just coming to terms with the fact that you don't get your own way all the time. A fact we all learned at puberty.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
It must be really hard for him, at 23, just coming to terms with the fact that you don't get your own way all the time. A fact we all learned at puberty.
it’s clear that he hasn’t past toilet training yet so a while until puberty.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Speak for yourself I think the sun shines out my bottom and I never not get my own way xoxox

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I so wish I didn't live 6 hours away 🤔 Travelodge car park stake out and then party poppers and water cannons blasting out "Celebration by Kool and The Gang" when the 'waste of space' gets carted out - surprised he hasn't barricaded himself in his room yet - we still have time 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Marcus: just you wait. I’m going to kill myself then you’ll be sorry!!

Marcus 7 minutes later: I’m absolutely buzzing my tits off cos I’ve got 50% off at McDonald’s 🥰

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.