Marcus Mitchell #36 Not just any alcoholic, he’s a M&S MMMM alcoholic

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I had to have a day away from the turd yesterday because he's becoming too much, I had to go awayyyyy, but beauts, I couldn't escape him. My husband (who only drinks about 5 times a year because of his Job) came home and announced he had brought a cider to try, it was only a bloody fatchers wasn't it! (Blood orange, pretty nice) and then we set up our new printer and on my phone it came up as SID!

anyway, 20 pages to get through, sending a family sized bag of crisps to all you beauts
I had to go awayyyy too beaut but in the end I couldn’t resist and now I’m regretting it. I cannot believe your hubby brought Fatchers home! 🤣 I’ve said on here before, me and hubby have a few drinks every night when we get home from work with dinner and then every weekend without fail. That might be excessive to some or even to most. I don’t care if you have a beer or a glass of wine to start your day (you catch my drift) but you’re not on SM begging for people to buy you drinks…that’s where my problem sits with Marcus and his begging ways along with many other things that Beginstein does that boils my blood more than being at the core of the sun! I hope you enjoyed your Fatchers beaut! 💋

The floor makes me want to heave. If they don’t deep clean that room after he’s gone they’re scumbags 🤢
That bleeping hotel needs to be closed and burnt to the ground! 🤢

Why is he constantly posting “ask a question” and not answering anything. Bore off.
Also he has a line going down the middle of his big belly, the same one I had when I was pregnant. Cute
I’ve asked god only knows how many questions (before cunty chops blocked me) that have never been answered. 🙄 Marcus has been immaculately impregnated by SG, that was the sign from Jesus. 🤣 I guess he always looks preggo so he’ll always have the ‘cute’ line! 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I always get asked if I’ve ate when I start my morning shift by my coworker, I’m not going to be able to keep a straight face if she asks this morning 🤣🤣 net the TL staff will be breathing a sigh of relief today (until they realise they’ve to clean that rancid room up) lol

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I always get asked if I’ve ate when I start my morning shift by my coworker, I’m not going to be able to keep a straight face if she asks this morning 🤣🤣 net the TL staff will be breathing a sigh of relief today (until they realise they’ve to clean that rancid room up) lol
The cleaners are probably all drawing straws now to see who the unlucky bastards going to be

• Haha
Reactions: 19
MM #37 Wearing a TL bed runner as a disguise, PayPal him money for his supplies.
Slightly amended it, hope you don't mind beaut x

Lots of questions about the toe tonight. Not an orb in sight tho.

Slight bit of beef going down between the LLL…did or did Flarse not tit in a bush, that is the question. It’s a yes from me beauts!

It was standing still in his underwear, not in a bush but he did indeed tit himself!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 5
Another brief live
- he’s fucked off because he’s not drunk
- his stomach feels like it’s about to burst
Doesn’t give a duck if he dies/if his stomach hurts/if he gets pains
- calls himself a fat bleep and tries to show the camera his arse ( lacks co- ordination to do so)
- hits his toe on the desk , says he’s really fucked it up , says it’s hurts
-says “ I’m off the rails me “
- jiggles and licks his moobs in reaction to someone’s comment
- continues to say he doesn’t give a duck
-ends live
It’s the (lacks co-ordination to do so) that’s got me 🤣😂🤣😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
He must be paying for his phone contract ? Because it can't be Sid surely? The most supportive mum in the world would just cancel it after all this time? There must be a benefit going into some bank account to pay for it that he can't access ( which isn't legal but at the moment i get) or she is paying and enabling it.

Reactions: 12
Let’s be real if he just needed the drink so badly, you’d do it on your own with no one around like people who take drugs u don’t see junkies shooting up on live😂because his influencer career went down the drain when he started his suicide performance the only thing that has dragged the viewers back is becoming an alcoholic it’s really sad how much he needs the attention!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Ive just watched this shitshow. Are these people for real asking him if hrs got money for breakfast/ showing concern?
Genuine question- i just couldnt believe what i was reading.
Fuckin attention seeking disgrace he his.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.