Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I'm really worried about the staff at McDonald's 😔
I hope they all get new jobs soon with their branch being closed due to a dramatic drop in sales from today 😔
#SaveHayleMcDonalds

• Haha
Reactions: 38

Lucyxxxx

VIP Member

I sware your just like a pill instead of making me better I'm getting cuckooed by Will 🎶

• Haha
Reactions: 38

Lucyxxxx

VIP Member
Marcus if your reading this, later on when you kick off on your dad tell him whilst your on live he's a Dick by name and a Dick by nature and let us all see his reaction.

• Haha
Reactions: 37

Moon Tribe Sister

Chatty Member
Beauts my heart just isn't in it tonight after what he's just said 😔
I just can't get over it.
I'm actually shocked.
How could he say that?
I mean.. i knew he was nasty.
But this has just confirmed everything that we have ever said and thought about him hasn't it?
Where's his heart and conscience at?
Me personally, i just ain't built for that kind of nasty streak..
I'm shook up abit tbh.
Those words should never cross anybody's mind, ever.
Let alone actually speak them out loud to hundreds, potentially thousands of people.

• Heart
Reactions: 37

gossip29

VIP Member
So the alcoholic just got asked if he’d choose booze or food and he said food. Definitely the answer of an alcoholic 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 36

HeyBabes

VIP Member
He seems to think a couple weeks of being on the booze (dark fruits) will turn him into a raging alcoholic and he’s going to die. If that were the case then nobody would ever return from a fortnight in Magaluf.
He won’t be thinking it’s so amazing when he can’t drink anymore and has to potentially inject insulin when he inevitably gets diabetes from his crap diet

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35

boojange

VIP Member
We need Graeme and Jezza to intervene.

Joking aside Marcus, you are a disgusting heap of flesh. Spoilt, selfish and totally sick in the head! There are no excuses for your behaviour!

20220501214525.jpg

• Haha

Brian Butterfield

VIP Member
Oh beauts I'm not OK!!!!
Balancing a Domminios on my belly watching Selling Sunset.
I need him to come on live to make me feel better about myself!!!
Did you shit your pants live on Instagram last night, beaut?

If the answer is no, you're going to be just fine.

• Haha
  • Heart

reCAPTCHA

VIP Member
He’s not addicted to anything except food and attention.

He is literally the dregs of society isn’t he.

• Heart
Reactions: 34

Missramone

I had to have a day away from the turd yesterday because he's becoming too much, I had to go awayyyyy, but beauts, I couldn't escape him. My husband (who only drinks about 5 times a year because of his Job) came home and announced he had brought a cider to try, it was only a bloody fatchers wasn't it! (Blood orange, pretty nice) and then we set up our new printer and on my phone it came up as SID!

anyway, 20 pages to get through, sending a family sized bag of crisps to all you beauts

• Haha
Reactions: 33

JellyPundik

Chatty Member
It must be really hard for him, at 23, just coming to terms with the fact that you don't get your own way all the time. A fact we all learned at puberty.

• Haha

u k hun ?

Chatty Member
Sending absolute thoughts and prayers to the cleaning staff at the Hayle Travel Lodge today xoxo

• Haha
  • Heart