Marcus Mitchell #36 Not just any alcoholic, he’s a M&S MMMM alcoholic

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
how do you know this is happening have i missed this?!
I’m assuming. His 56 days have ended and he’s left the travelodge. He’s unsure where he’s going tomorrow so the council haven’t told him yet - they will have to have a meeting to tell him the next steps won’t they? 😅

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Huns stop me!!!

I'm an alcoholic clearly.

I've nailed a bottle of wine this afternoon, going to open a 2nd.
Does that warrant an intervention.
Does that qualify me for LLL to check I've eaten??
Can I beg for PayPal funds?
Can I pack up and go live in a hotel.

I can clarify.......

I've washed!!!
I've not thrown a soft drink at my wall.
I've not tit in a bush (or on the deck or AstroTurf for that matter)
I've eaten..... but not a Colin the Caterpillar!!!
The shop served me without a bed runner on my head.
I haven't done a live. Ever.......
Oh and I don't sound like a whoppee cushion when I breath.
Yes but have you pretended to head butt a wall that is the question 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Going on about the ‘sweating’ ad nauseum I see. Withdrawal is a bloody medical emergency, he looks bloody fine, and as smug as ever!!

Reactions: 12
I don't know how he doesn't just die from the absolute cringe of walking around telling everyone he was an alcoholic, when he's obviously not, the other night. I mean, I'm still cringing for him, as you can tell.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Going on about the ‘sweating’ ad nauseum I see. Withdrawal is a bloody medical emergency, he looks bloody fine, and as smug as ever!!
I wish I looked that good going sober! I had to hide for like 2 weeks, I was so unwell!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
@Venom Remember the old Premier Inn advert that was a pastiche on Psycho. Lenny Henry having a shower and Lenny as Mother appears in shadow and pulls the curtain looking murderous? Can you do your thing on that, please? 🤣🤣🤣

Sure u were drinkin this morning beaut 🙄😂
He's lost three stone today too, by not eating a family size packet of crisps and a Colin the Caterpillar!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.