Marcus Mitchell #36 Not just any alcoholic, he’s a M&S MMMM alcoholic

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Speak for yourself I think the sun shines out my bottom and I never not get my own way xoxox
I'd keep that quiet. You don't want unsolicited DM's from him asking what your secret is beaut xoxo

"Long time no see" even McDonald's are in on the jokes now

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Has anyone noticed he’s got a constant cough

His mums picking him up at 11
Said he’s been there 7 weeks
He’s saying he hasn’t been kicked out they are moving everyone around. Staying at his dads tonight but he won’t let him drink so he’s fucked

Reactions: 12
They’re not actually going to boot him out today are they, there’s no council staff about on a bank hol to say they’re not paying for his travelodge any more

Has anyone noticed he’s got a constant cough

His mums picking him up at 11
Said he’s been there 7 weeks
How’s he gonna look her in the eye he wished her dead yesterday

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
Said he will probably get arrested tonight knowing his luck.
He’s taking the thing he was using for his disguise 😂 he’s got it packed with his stuff

They’re not actually going to boot him out today are they, there’s no council staff about on a bank hol to say they’re not paying for his travelodge any more

How’s he gonna look her in the eye he wished her dead yesterday
Yeh he’s leaving. He’s packed and waiting for his mum

• Haha
Reactions: 12
He started the live saying he had nowhere to go then his mum was picking him up now he’s staying at his dads.

I really used to feel sorry for him and was 50/50 about posting on here etc but it’s clear manipulation at this point and it’s devious.

Reactions: 18
Marcus just doesn’t suit wearing coats does he?

I want to know why he’s started that neck movement aswell, he’ll probably read here and say it’s a tick soon or something 😹

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Do we all remember when he took the piss out of Daniella Westbrook?! Now look at him! Posting pictures of drugs and shitting in bushes 🙄

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
Marcus is leaving on a jet plane in Sid's car.
The TL staff are praying he's not back again 🎶

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I’m sick to death of the bleeping LLL brown-nose brigade piping up with ‘oh but mental health, nobody understands blah blah blah’ and using it to excuse his actions. His issues may explain his behaviour but they do NOT excuse it, not in the slightest.

People like him walk around thinking society owes them something, people are offering to help out of the goodness of their hearts and he’s point blank refusing, instead preferring to scav off folk who more than likely have their own tit going on. This enabling, pandering attitude from the LLL lot is making him worse, THEY are the problem, yet they’d rather blame tattlers :rolleyes: :mad:

He has family and friends willing to help him & offer support, which is a damn sight more than some people with similar issues have. The spoilt, ungrateful, petulant toad needs to grow up and show those that have been there for him some bleeping respect. :mad:

He’s a festering boil (or toe) on the arse (foot) of humanity and I pray he gets the bleeping massive wake up call he desperately needs soon.

Rant over beauts (excuse my French but he’s rattled me something chronic :ROFLMAO:)

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I can’t believe he took the bed runner with him. Mind you I can’t believe he was wearing it like a balaclava. I’m sure I read somewhere that those bed runners never/rarely get cleaned. Imagine the spunk, tit, piss that could be on that thing 🤢

Of all the things to Nick from the hotel why the bleeping bed runner 😆 surely you just Nick the shampoo or a towel like the rest of us. Mind you i highly doubt he’d know what shampoo is given that he’s sat in his filth for days

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Made a special Peggy’s Theme for the travel lodge exit beauts xoxo

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 60
Think this is the calm before the storm beauts. I think we will have a drunken live trip to the bridge tonight.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.