Marcus Mitchell #36 Not just any alcoholic, he’s a M&S MMMM alcoholic

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So I’m proper behind but can’t bare to watch the videos as he upset me last night. What’s the score with his hotel? Where is he going next x
He is meant to be leaving travelodge tmw because either everyone is being moved around or he is blacklisted from travelodge because he live streams - he swapped between excuses across the day

he had to find his own accommodation for Monday night and housing are ringing him tue to tell him where he will be moving to. Marcus reckons this will be another hotel, then he said it was definitely the premier inn next door.

sid said he could stay the night but not drink, so he asked for donations toward a hotel . Specifically the premier inn next door . His friend kirsty offered him a bed for the night but he felt bad putting her out, so carried on begging for money . Several people offered to book direct ,but he ignored them .

later on he came back on live begging for drink money , said he didn’t need a hotel anymore because his mum said he could stay the night.

today he has pretty much ignored any questions about where he is moving to next , presumably because he doesn’t know until housing ring on tue to tell him where ( or if) they will be placing him .

In other words , duck knows where he will be because so much tit comes out of his mouth, it’s hard to tell it from his arse at times

• Haha
Reactions: 28
We need Graeme and Jezza to intervene.

Joking aside Marcus, you are a disgusting heap of flesh. Spoilt, selfish and totally sick in the head! There are no excuses for your behaviour!

View attachment 1235794
i don’t mean to offend when I say this but I think this genuinely would be a dream for Marcus, the type of people on that show tended to be just like him. He’d be buzzing his tits off at his ‘fame’ and at meeting jezza

• Haha
Reactions: 22
i don’t mean to offend when I say this but I think this genuinely would be a dream for Marcus, the type of people on that show tended to be just like him. He’d be buzzing his tits off at his ‘fame’ and at meeting jezza
You're probably right on the mark there x

Reactions: 10
He is meant to be leaving travelodge tmw because either everyone is being moved around or he is blacklisted from travelodge because he live streams - he swapped between excuses across the day

he had to find his own accommodation for Monday night and housing are ringing him tue to tell him where he will be moving to. Marcus reckons this will be another hotel, then he said it was definitely the premier inn next door.

sid said he could stay the night but not drink, so he asked for donations toward a hotel . Specifically the premier inn next door . His friend kirsty offered him a bed for the night but he felt bad putting her out, so carried on begging for money . Several people offered to book direct ,but he ignored them .

later on he came back on live begging for drink money , said he didn’t need a hotel anymore because his mum said he could stay the night.

today he has pretty much ignored any questions about where he is moving to next , presumably because he doesn’t know until housing ring on tue to tell him where ( or if) they will be placing him .

In other words , duck knows where he will be because so much tit comes out of his mouth, it’s hard to tell it from his arse at times
Absolute tit show beaut 🤦🏼‍♀️ (Literally)

Don't forget Graham beaut 😍

Reactions: 4

duck a duck that was an excellent summary! Thanks beaut! He really is vile excuse of a human.
I hope sid is ok

Reactions: 8
ill never shut up about this but there was an episode of Jeremy Kyle on in about 2016 when I was going to college and the headline was ‘DID YOU tit IN MY FRIDGE’ it was a lie detector. I had to go to college before the results came in and i was bleeping fuming. 😆

so given MMs antics over the last few days, he’d fit right in...!

• Haha
Reactions: 32
An acquaintance of mine was on Jeremy Kyle years ago and happily still brags about it as a huge achievement, despite sharing loads of personal details about herself and embarrassing her partner on national tv. Her and Marcus would get on well tbf ( untill one of them tried scamming the other and went pretend gangsta on each other 😂

• Haha
ill never shut up about this but there was an episode of Jeremy Kyle on in about 2016 when I was going to college and the headline was ‘DID YOU tit IN MY FRIDGE’ it was a lie detector. I had to go to college before the results came in and i was bleeping fuming. 😆

Oh beaut thanks for this ❤
I needed this, cheered me up abit x

Reactions: 6
I know it's easier said than done but if I was his family I'd cut him off and leave him to it. He needs a smack up the face with reality. If he wants to carry on being self destructive he can do it without ruining his poor family's life too

Reactions: 16
I think I’ve been blocked!! I’ve never once commented on anything of his. Can anyone tell me his full insta handle please?!

• Sad
Reactions: 3
The picture of himself he just put on his story...its either old or he changed back into that disgusting tshirt hes been wearing since wednesday

Reactions: 3
I’d be well fucked off if I was a follower or fan. He’s bipolar with his moods and very mean to them. Manipulative when he wants something, turning on the tearrs. But he blatantly has plans for booze, turns the live off when the door is knocking- comes back for a bit, you can hear him snorting lines and then cuts off. At what point do these fans think he actually gives a tit about them or their opinion! He wants their money and that’s it. He’s a disgrace and he’s blocking so many genuine followers who are concerned. I always think he can’t get any lower, digs himself so deep I’ll expect him to rock up in Australia tomorrow. He’s pathetic and no way did he have a shower - just changed his top. I can’t see a good outcome here. And it’s not us that have done this, it’s the minions who pay for his alcohol for their entertainment.

I’d be well fucked off if I was a follower or fan. He’s bipolar with his moods and very mean to them. Manipulative when he wants something turning on the tearrs. But he blatantly has plans for booze, turns the live off when the door is knocking- comes back for a bit, you can hear him snorting lines and then cuts off. At what point do these fans think he actually gives a tit about them or their opinion! He wants their money and that’s it. He’s a disgrace and he’s blocking so many genuine followers who are concerned. I always think he can’t get any lower, digs himself so deep I’ll expect him to rock up in Australia tomorrow. He’s pathetic and no way did he have a shower - just changed his top. I can’t see a good outcome here. And it’s not us that have done this, it’s the minions who pay for his alcohol for their entertainment.
People do think it's us though that's sending him the money.
That's what fucks me off, we are always being accused.
Some have even gone as far to say that this is all our faults.
& the reality is.. only one person from here has sent him money and it was before all this carrying on.
People used to send him bowls of peas and eggs agesssss ago when he used to put his spoons table number up.
But peas and eggs are a mile off vodka 🤔
In fact, it's us here who actually give him the best advice and don't pussy foot round him, we call out all his vile behaviour, and there's nowt wrong with that.
It's what he fkin needs

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22

Best
Episode
EVER
9BCFFFF1-E3F4-4BB4-849F-BAD9AECF54D0.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.