Marcus Mitchell #36 Not just any alcoholic, he’s a M&S MMMM alcoholic

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can anyone help me when ever I click to watch videos on here they have no sound I've clicked to make sure they are un muted but still have no sound 😭😭

• Sad
Reactions: 2
I’m actually hoping he ends up in Blackpool north. Me and my friend are going on the 16th for a couple of nights. I’ll treat him to a night at Pats Bingo and a hot dog 😂
he'll think blackpool rock is something you can sniff beaut lol

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Can anyone help me when ever I click to watch videos on here they have no sound I've clicked to make sure they are un muted but still have no sound 😭😭
Mines been doing same beaut it will play after a few lines and a glug of Fatchers though

he'll think blackpool rock is something you can sniff beaut lol
Are it’s coummual 😂I’ll not be buying any now beaut 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I’ve got £5 on Tricky’s nice big tv as seen in Marcus’s story earlier, getting smashed up in a tantrum. Marcus won’t take his dad on physically -it seems that all his violence so far has been towards women, tvs and ipads
Don’t forget innocent walls and coke bottles lol 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
So I am a recovering alcoholic (nearly five years sober) I can assure you, I NEVER EVER publicly Admitted that whilst drinking. I would lie to my family, bars, even the local shopkeeper. It doesn’t work like that, you do absolutely everything to hide it. Most alcoholics I know are like that. You do whatever you can to deny it, especially early doors
Late to the party as usual but congratulations! I am a recovering alcoholic also and when I finally admitted it to my boyfriend he was so shocked. I hid it so well. Working in a bar helped but you really do all you can to hide it so no one tries to stop you. I am just over 7 months sober and its been tough. He looks nothing like an alcoholic to me!

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I’ve a confession to make beauts ☺ we’ve had McDonald’s for tea, I did only have a chicken nugget happy meal with oasis tho. So hardly in Marcus’s league 🙈
You're letting not only yourself down beaut but everyone else with just getting a happy meal. You have our blood on your hands

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.