Marcus Mitchell #36 Not just any alcoholic, he’s a M&S MMMM alcoholic

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Exactly. There’s a lot of serious mental illness, high rates of psychosis, drugs, gang violence, poverty, deprivation. He has a lot to be thankful for. Lots in London wouldn’t have been given a Travelodge.
Exactly beaut. I've never known anyone to be given the luxury of a travelodge or anything remotely like that. Most men in London regardless of the situation don't even get a look in. Makes me despise him even more! 😒

Reactions: 10
I've said it before and I'll say it again but the LLL are worse than he is.
Let's not spend our prayer time on Ukraine or any other war torn country, let's waste it on on some dollop from Camborne who cba to do anything for himself except bring the day that incoming heart attack will happen a bit closer

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Same 🤪 I even bought the infamous cheesy garlic bites, which influenced the name choice. They were alright, nothing to write home about.

Marcus influenced me. It was tit. Go figure.
I hope you have eaten now - personally they would make me ill to eat them knowing they ended up mashed in his shorts in the garage forecourt! Sorry!!!!!!

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Happy Bank Holiday birthday Beaut😚 will you be inhaling a Colin the caterpillar cake by any chance 🐛🐛🐛
[/QUO
Happy Bank Holiday birthday Beaut😚 will you be inhaling a Colin the caterpillar cake by any chance 🐛🐛🐛
thanks beaut i inhaled half a dozen eggs and a pack of frozen peas this morning Collin Is safe for now beaut
Happy Birthday beaut 🥳 hope Marcus makes it a Birthday to remember 😜
Thanks beaut he better do I’m sat waiting with my jiz stained TL bed runner and got the local crack head to gi me a knock at 9 besut

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Hope all this waiting & anticipation is gonna be worth it. What time is showtime Marcus, just so I know & can give you my full undivided attention.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Sorry don't mind me just giggling at the fact mm and rich Mitch could be fighting over his phone rn

• Haha
Reactions: 18
bloody hell beggy, you haven't even been there a day !
CC19BB7ed99f4c98-e04f7rfr5de1-d8D22-876871410e79219.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.