Marcus Mitchell #36 Not just any alcoholic, he’s a M&S MMMM alcoholic

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

I sware your just like a pill instead of making me better I'm getting cuckooed by Will 🎶

• Haha
Reactions: 38
New thread suggestion:

The Lodge days are over, will he land on his feet? Wherever he goes, may he not tit in the street 🤞🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 54
I bet the staff in the Travelodge have been given the afternoon off to get trashed on dark fruits and 50% off Maccies they are that traumatised by Beggy Mitchell and his disgusting antics 😂😂 I bet his room has been cordoned off as a bleeping bio hazard and you can only enter wearing a hazmat suit and a tit load of Zoflora and Elbow Grease 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Going through a bad time? As in what exactly? Hi Marcus guess what, I’ve been there done that seen it all… domestic violence, alcoholism, suicide, bullying and ostracism because of my ASD and to top it all off my mum has cancer (only child and my dad died 23 years ago) and you know what? I’ve still managed to get a degree and a masters, own two properties and have remained a fully functioning tax paying employed member of society through the entire 36 year tit show that is my life. What’s your excuse?

I’ve had many meltdowns over the years as I also suffer from MH issues as well as ASD, my mum has put up with a lot but I can categorically say if I ever ever once dared wish her dead she’d wash her hands of me for good. And rightly so!

I actually now work on MH services and unfortunately current funding is literally only enough to keep a skeleton service going so yes… we won’t help the likes of you who won’t help themselves, only people who genuinely want to get better and are willing to put in the work!

sorry rant over, just needed to get that off my chest. Oh and speaking of chests his tits are bigger than mine and mine are newly plastic!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 41
#37 MM avoided the stairway to heaven and Colin the Caterpillar was scoffed in under 11!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
#37 Leaving the travel lodge with 6 extra chins. It's time for round 2 at the Premier Inn

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.