Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

uncleBryn

The saying is no longer, “does a bear shit in the woods “ it’s “does Marcus shit in a bush “

• Haha
Reactions: 33

spaceraider69

VIP Member
What sort of homeless ‘alcoholic’ has Next throws, M&S vodka, M&S food and a mum on hand to clean up!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33

The A30 Roller

I know it's only been a few hours, but I'm already getting TL withdrawal symptoms. No crisps, fatchers, dark fruits, and I even miss the PayPal link and the word BLOCK. Feels like it's been years. Marcus, be a beaut and give me a line of sherbet go live to calm me down. Xx

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 32
This is the thing that annoys me.
Tattle- can’t believe he’s stooping this low making a mockery of alcoholism and risking people their jobs
The LLL - hahahahahaha this is fucking hilarious man omg so so funny I will send you some money

Apple In My Pie

VIP Member
ill never shut up about this but there was an episode of Jeremy Kyle on in about 2016 when I was going to college and the headline was ‘DID YOU SHIT IN MY FRIDGE’ it was a lie detector. I had to go to college before the results came in and i was fucking fuming. 😆

so given MMs antics over the last few days, he’d fit right in...!

• Haha

BubbleDuck

VIP Member
I think I speak for all of humanity when i ask
this question Marcus ………….

Have you eaten today ?

😂

• Haha

Caw1982

VIP Member
Huns stop me!!!

I'm an alcoholic clearly.

I've nailed a bottle of wine this afternoon, going to open a 2nd.
Does that warrant an intervention.
Does that qualify me for LLL to check I've eaten??
Can I beg for PayPal funds?
Can I pack up and go live in a hotel.

I can clarify.......

I've washed!!!
I've not thrown a soft drink at my wall.
I've not shit in a bush (or on the deck or AstroTurf for that matter)
I've eaten..... but not a Colin the Caterpillar!!!
The shop served me without a bed runner on my head.
I haven't done a live. Ever.......
Oh and I don't sound like a whoppee cushion when I breath.

• Haha
Reactions: 31

Tobodee

VIP Member
Haha he’s put on his stories his live last night where he told them two poor lads he’s an alcoholic. What a cringe bag he is 😂

and noticed when he says to them “I’m an alcoholic” they think he’s said “I’m cold” cos they go “yeh, it’s freezing innit”. Hahahaha

• Haha

ladymanc221

VIP Member
I bet the staff in the Travelodge have been given the afternoon off to get trashed on dark fruits and 50% off Maccies they are that traumatised by Beggy Mitchell and his disgusting antics 😂😂 I bet his room has been cordoned off as a fucking bio hazard and you can only enter wearing a hazmat suit and a shit load of Zoflora and Elbow Grease 🤣🤣

• Haha

Crazy Horse

VIP Member
Hiya Beauts had to stay off here last night. He’s triggered me so bad. Just caught up & can see he did it to lots of other people too. The nasty horrible cunt, I hate him. Just starting this thread now (great title by the way @Caw1982)
So to all the lovely beauts who he has triggered we all got this.
Peace & Love to Everyone✌❤

• Heart