Marcus Mitchell #36 Not just any alcoholic, he’s a M&S MMMM alcoholic

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t believe he tit in a bush on live! You could here him straining!!! 🤮🤮🤮 At this rate I’m gonna loose loads of weight! Lmfao

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
You always think he can’t go lower (well, maybe not). The racist xenophobic mocking toe rag shits in a bush on a live. Where’s the police where you need em eh? Only hours earlier he got pulled by the cops, this time should’ve been a public order offence, DISGUSTEN bastard!
I hope you and your ginger cat who isn’t fat are both well. 💋 What did I just read? OMG, he had a 💩 in a bush on a live? 🤢

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 6
You always think he can’t go lower (well, maybe not). The racist xenophobic mocking toe rag shits in a bush on a live. Where’s the police where you need em eh? Only hours earlier he got pulled by the cops, this time should’ve been a public order offence, DISGUSTEN bastard!
Ugh no way that is vile!! When did he do that?

I can’t believe he tit in a bush on live! You could here him straining!!! 🤮🤮🤮 At this rate I’m gonna loose loads of weight! Lmfao
I’m glad I missed that, wtaf 🤢🤢

Reactions: 4
I generally don’t think he wants to die. He needs help and obviously isn’t getting it. Definitely not an alcoholic but a massive cry for help.

Reactions: 8
I generally don’t think he wants to die. He needs help and obviously isn’t getting it. Definitely not an alcoholic but a massive cry for help.
I think he’s been offered lots of help but so far has not engaged with it.

Ugh no way that is vile!! When did he do that?

I’m glad I missed that, wtaf 🤢🤢
Last night, woke up and couldn’t believe what I was seeing.

• Wow
Reactions: 13
He tit himself, watched the comments and realising the followers weren't impressed he tried to turn it round to saying he hadn't really.

Though when he's back at the TL, tit faced (no pun intended) laughing about he's awful behavior the LLL crew are all nice to see you laughing and making jokes with him - hours before, telling each other not to send money and that it's not good for him 🤦🤦

Hopefully as he reads here he'll take note that alcoholism isn't the quick way out he's hoping for.

Also if he gets put into sheltered accomodation or shared housing I fear, as some have said, it'll be a slippery slope into much worse. And that's not a pleasant way to go either.

Reactions: 18
I hope you and your ginger cat who isn’t fat are both well. 💋 What did I just read? OMG, he had a 💩 in a bush on a live? 🤢
We’re alright lovely 🤣 hope you’re living it up in Bali!! You’ve a tit load (I’m sorry couldn’t resist it) to catch up on!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I think he’s been offered lots of help but so far has not engaged with it.

Last night, woke up and couldn’t believe what I was seeing.
Sorry I was meant to have put more but the kettle clicked 🤣🤣

I don’t think he wants the help. It’s really sad there’s people who are desperate for help and are not getting it! It’s going to be a case of the boy who cried wolf. And then I can guarantee he wasn’t meant to do it. I generallymean it from the bottom of my heart he gets the help he needs. His poor family 😢

• Heart
Reactions: 7
He tit himself, watched the comments and realising the followers weren't impressed he tried to turn it round to saying he hadn't really.

Though when he's back at the TL, tit faced (no pun intended) laughing about he's awful behavior the LLL crew are all nice to see you laughing and making jokes with him - hours before, telling each other not to send money and that it's not good for him 🤦🤦

Hopefully as he reads here he'll take note that alcoholism isn't the quick way out he's hoping for.

Also if he gets put into sheltered accomodation or shared housing I fear, as some have said, it'll be a slippery slope into much worse. And that's not a pleasant way to go either.
I wonder if he’ll end up in supported accommodation with staff, he’s that much of a challenge. Literally, leave him on his own there will be chaos and drama.

He didn’t tit in a bush, he tit himself. He had one hand holding his phone and the other holding the scarf (so no free hands to take his trousers down etc) He stood still as he literally couldn’t stop it coming out, you could hear it 🤢🤢 and then claimed he didn’t really. Disgusting

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 26

If he ends up in sheltered accommodation he may land himself with plenty more people like Will .. and I agree that will be a slippery slope .. I know he’s a C U * T but he has autism and they are easily lead .. they do anything to fit in .. it’s quite sad and I really hope he just returns home to his mom tbh … I don’t have the time in my life for all these lives to monitor lol 😂

Reactions: 5
I agree that he doesn't want to actually die...

But he is getting help, or at least people are trying and he's throwing it back at all of them.

The MH team are on him constantly, random people have offered him to stay at theirs (no drinking so he won't do it), his family are at their wits end, even to the extent of asking all local places not to sell him any alcohol. His mum visits all the time with food, clothes etc

There is only so much anyone can do without him wanting to help himself. I think what started out for a cry for help turned sideways when he didn't get what he wanted and was put into the system rather than everyone jump into giving him his own place

• Heart
Reactions: 17
What an absolute mess he is. Absolutely no shame at all, I’ve never seen anything like it

I agree that he doesn't want to actually die...

But he is getting help, or at least people are trying and he's throwing it back at all of them.

The MH team are on him constantly, random people have offered him to stay at theirs (no drinking so he won't do it), his family are at their wits end, even to the extent of asking all local places not to sell him any alcohol. His mum visits all the time with food, clothes etc

There is only so much anyone can do without him wanting to help himself. I think what started out for a cry for help turned sideways when he didn't get what he wanted and was put into the system rather than everyone jump into giving him his own place
Add to that his sister said his mum sorts all his meds out for him but he refuses to take them. He refuses therapy, says it’s tit. He’s even been offered free professional therapy from his LLL brigade, but ignores it. Wellard offered to send him makeup so he could start doing that again, but he ignored it. He’s got loads of help available to him but he just ignores it. He’s now actively choosing to live like this - it’s become his personality.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
This will haunt me for the rest of my days…the noise 😳

• Sick
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 48
I'm sure that's illegal? Like to tit outside surely that's illegal! Ya can't even have ya dog tit outside let alone ya self? Am confused wtf a wonder if sid has seen this!
someone said he has 10k calories a day in a previous thread and I was laughing cos someone needs to tell him it's 10k steps You need to do daily not 10k calories 😂😂
Also I wonder how many messages and phone calls Sid's received that say marcus is live like imagine it's got to be a good few hundred! 🤦🏿

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.