Marcus Mitchell #36 Not just any alcoholic, he’s a M&S MMMM alcoholic

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread! I amended the title slightly to fit, my first time doing a thread so sorry if I’ve messed it up.

Congrats @Caw1982 for the title!

Link to the old thread:

Remember beauts, if you’re new here then read the wiki!

@Lucyxxxx any chance of a recap?

• Heart
Reactions: 16
He’s not addicted to anything except food and attention.

He is literally the dregs of society isn’t he.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Seriously what does he thinks gonna happen he will just die from alcohol this quick?? My brother in law is only 22 and has epilepsy and other health problems. Was drinking since he was about 16 heavily. The last 2 years hes been drinking aldi vodka every day and i mean 2-3 bottles in 24 hours everyone gave up telling him to stop as you can only help yourself, very similar situation to marcus he would drink out of boredom with no job and it was the only time he had no anxiety. Only 2 months ago it started effecting him where he was extremely sick everyday ended up in hospital. After getting a camera down his throat into his stomach, a camera up the other way too and lots of scans it turned out his liver was inflamed.
He was given withdrawal medication in the hospital, anti inflammatorys, and antibiotics and the hospital said it is reversible due to his age and not permanently damaged just inflammed.

So what im saying is this took 2 years on vodka everyday religiously and years of other drinks before that for his liver to be just inflammed and marcus thinks hes gonna die after a couple of weeks??

Thankfully this was the wake up call he needed and he hasnt drank alcohol since and no more signs of liver inflammation!

And by the way....he still wasnt yellow!!
Totally! I think Marcus is more likely to develop Type 2 Diabetes before he'd be considered an alcoholic.

Reactions: 27
This is the thing that annoys me.
Tattle- can’t believe he’s stooping this low making a mockery of alcoholism and risking people their jobs
The LLL - hahahahahaha this is bleeping hilarious man omg so so funny I will send you some money

Reactions: 32
Love the thread title. Well done beauts on another thread. Wonder what joys we are in store for today?

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Been watching this thread but not posted for the last few days. Got to admit it’s given me a laugh when I’ve not felt great (don’t worry beauts, I’ve ate) lol 😂 it’s so entertaining but concerning at the same time! What made me laugh is when I started watching I was tucking into a big bag of m&s crisps at the time lol. I don’t have Instagram but you beauts have provided the lives! Wonder what today has in store.. the people enabling him are as bad as him.. and he wouldn’t find it so funny when his organs shut down due to alcohol abuse (seen it myself with a distant relative)! If he turned things around he’d get a lot more recognition than behaving like a twit. Got a hobby, went on a health kick and volunteered. He could’ve made good use out of his platform!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Is there a video of him shitting himself in the bushes? I missed it. Had to stop watching him because of the amount of times he repeats himself

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
Recap.

The autistic, alcoholic, amputee is still an alcoholic.
He went on live in the pub which prompted a concerned member of the public to inform the police - who popped up on his live.
Went the shop and they wouldn't serve him booze, so he went back in disguise and got served. He managed to throw some casual racism in to his disguise.
Has shagged Will.
Has been posting about SG as per usual alongside the usual threats of suicide - which appear to be brought on by people not sending him money.
Hes back on FB.
Sid just wants her old Mitch back.
Is apparently moving in to the Premier Inn next door due to Will trying to cuckoo him.
tit in a hedge.
Wellards still knocking about.

Yet another crazy 24/48 hours. ✉ 💐's for everyone.

Newbies. The answers to your questions are in the wiki (top right hand corner).

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
He seems to think a couple weeks of being on the booze (dark fruits) will turn him into a raging alcoholic and he’s going to die. If that were the case then nobody would ever return from a fortnight in Magaluf.
He won’t be thinking it’s so amazing when he can’t drink anymore and has to potentially inject insulin when he inevitably gets diabetes from his crap diet

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Please anyone got any evidence of this disguise took my children out for the day yday so missed everything 😩😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Just found the video where he goes the garage in disguise. Anyone hear him putting on an Indian accent shouting hello 😡
I can’t believe you can actually full on hear him having a tit!!! Then proceeds to say he’s not really shitting 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 20
I have put what I remembered from the thread yesterday in to the wiki this morning. @Apple In My Pie i have posted links to some of the lives again in there could you turn these into the magic hyperlink yokes please? Or anyone else that knows how.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Just found the video where he goes the garage in disguise. Anyone hear him putting on an Indian accent shouting hello 😡
I can’t believe you can actually full on hear him having a tit!!! Then proceeds to say he’s not really shitting 🤦🏼‍♀️
That’s how disgusting we are he is.

Morning beauts. Can’t believe what I’ve just caught up on! He is an absolutely disgusting person and should be ashamed of himself. I also had a dream last night that me, my boyf & little girl moved house, unpacked but had to repack as we were only going to be staying there 4 days. I can only think that MM himself influenced this dream 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
I woke up a few times in the night & he was live , I didn't screen record but I do have some videos from yesterday afternoon that I didn't upload so the following are from through the day just for those fallen!

Reactions: 5
You always think he can’t go lower (well, maybe not). The racist xenophobic mocking toe rag shits in a bush on a live. Where’s the police where you need em eh? Only hours earlier he got pulled by the cops, this time should’ve been a public order offence, DISGUSTEN bastard!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
What the absolutely fuckerydoodledo has happened beauts? 😭 I travelled on Tuesday evening so I’m now at the other side of the world and thought I’d wait until I’m back home to come back on here. My curiosity got the better of me and wow, how many threads have gone down in such a short space of time? Nearly a thread every other day! 😩 That just tells me one thing that our Begmyster has been acting the goat as normal? So did I read his post right that @Mothergoose666 (Adellllllllle) is giving their friendship another chance? I would say pass the ☕ but I’m in Bali so I’ll knock a Bintang back 🍻 and try and fathom out just how much I’ve missed. 🤔 Cheers Marcus you absolute twit, some of us have lives to live and you being you 24/7 doesn’t help us beauts to keep up with your begging shenanigans! 😡 Lots of love to you all my beautlings! 🥰 xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.