Marcus Mitchell #36 Not just any alcoholic, he’s a M&S MMMM alcoholic

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He’s just said if he can’t get money for booze he’ll go and pinch some 😱

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
You gotta love MM. Only in his mind would he equate being under the influence of something as making him a top influencer

• Haha
Reactions: 12
It’s not logical why he gets so angry when people call him an alcoholic when that’s the narrative he’s been trying to pass off for the past week 🤣🤣🤣 he’s so dumb

• Haha
Reactions: 17
What's gone on this afternoon, did the police get called to the pub he was in? I joined half way through when he was talking about having done nothing wrong but missed the start

Edit to say he said he was going back to the pub?!

Reactions: 2
What's gone on this afternoon, did the police get called to the pub he was in? I joined half way through when he was talking about having done nothing wrong but missed the start

Edit to say he said he was going back to the pub?!
police called last night, probs by an LLL as he was live in the pub, there’s some captures further back. Police didn’t care.

Reactions: 4
I definitely feel like when he has to leave the travelodge he will do a dirty protest

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
Camborne Thief at large!
Do not attempt to approach!
You run the risk of having your bones crushed.
Could also possibly be in disguise
We urge you all to stay vigilant beauts

Cupace20220501173443.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 39
I wish we could do voice notes here.
Guess who I am. I'll give you 3 goes (on the communal which is probably covered in tit seeing as Marcus hasn't washed in days)

Look guytttthhhsss I'm gonna block any negative..neg a tivity
BLOCCCCCCKKKK

People saying negative scchhhhiitttt are going to be blocked!

BLOCCCKKKKK

I definitely feel like when he has to leave the travelodge he will do a dirty protest
He's already doing 1! The absolute minger!!!!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.