Marcus Mitchell #36 Not just any alcoholic, he’s a M&S MMMM alcoholic

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Good morning beauts. crappy arse is being very quiet this morning isn’t he? The shame has definitely hit, is shitting his pants on live enough to shame him into getting help? Probably not ☹
Marcus has no shame.
He seems to favour 1pm as his rising time so give it til then beaut x

Reactions: 8
Marcus has no shame.
He seems to favour 1pm as his rising time so give it til then beaut x
Bit selfish of him to not provide morning entertainment!

So I’m currently at work looking after real alcoholics and addicts and have shown my work pals last nights antics. All have said the same thing. ‘Attention seeking bleep who hasn’t got a clue what really being an addict is like’. He is in for such a shock if he gets moved to a hostel.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
God, his life is an utter tit show in every sense now isn’t it. Don’t feel an ounce of sympathy for him after last night, he’s a complete bleep. I saw a live late on where his LLL’s (or perhaps they were tattlers) were all just encouraging him to drink. Not sure he’s got anyone who cares about him at this point and he’s only got himself to blame for that. I have to say, I’m intrigued to see what happens this week once he has to get out of the travelodge 👀 could get very bad for him.

Reactions: 11
Morning Beauts.
I am so glad he is keeping his private life private!
If he had saved all the money he has swindled out of his LLLs he could have afforded that elusive break in the yurt himself.
This will all backfire on him and he will end up in the arse end of nowhere with only his toe for company.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Oh beauts I'm not OK!!!!
Balancing a Domminios on my belly watching Selling Sunset.
I need him to come on live to make me feel better about myself!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Oh beauts I'm not OK!!!!
Balancing a Domminios on my belly watching Selling Sunset.
I need him to come on live to make me feel better about myself!!!
Did you tit your pants live on Instagram last night, beaut?

If the answer is no, you're going to be just fine.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
I just…can’t. I think I’m still in shock tbh. A week or two ago we were shocked when he projectile vomited in his bathroom. Then a few days ago it was because he sharted himself in his room. Now he’s taking a tit on the street, wearing a blanket on his head as a ‘disguise’. Wtf will next week bring?!?! Will he strip off at maccies and have a wank on the counter? Take a tit in the soft serve machine? Piss on the next person who refuses to sell him alcohol?

• Haha
Reactions: 40
I just…can’t. I think I’m still in shock tbh. A week or two ago we were shocked when he projectile vomited in his bathroom. Then a few days ago it was because he sharted himself in his room. Now he’s taking a tit on the street, wearing a blanket on his head as a ‘disguise’. Wtf will next week bring?!?! Will he strip off at maccies and have a wank on the counter? Take a tit in the soft serve machine? Piss on the next person who refuses to sell him alcohol?
Don’t give him ideas! 🤣. Surely he can’t stoop any lower.
His references to being an alcoholic and suicide are disgraceful

So Marcus if you read here take note ……

If you have to talk to more than 3 people about the same problem, you don’t want help, you want attention!

You’re nothing more than an attention seeking, rude, selfish, childish waste of space. I feel for your parents who must despair of you and must be so ashamed of you. GET A GRIP. By the way I’ve only just found your Instagram and watched you for the last two days, your behaviour appalls and horrifies me in equal measure.

Reactions: 21
Thing is, he knows that he is just entertainment. And audiences really engage with any format that allows them control over the storyline/outcome. It’s why shows like XFactor and Big Brother were so successful back in the day. People send him money because he makes them feel like they have some perverse power over their entertainment for the evening.
It’s pretty sick, and long-term it won’t end well (I mean it ain’t exactly Little House on the Priarie right now but yanno 😜🤷‍♀️)

Reactions: 14
That blanket disguise was ridiculous, a face mask and cap would have made more sense. Or he could just go as Amy Jayne! I can’t believe he was telling random strangers that he’s an alcoholic like it was something to be proud of. Most alcoholics are in denial for a long time.

Reactions: 21
Tell you what, bet his sister's fuming today, the mastermind that is MM has managed to bypass all of her sabotage efforts

• Haha
Reactions: 20
God, his life is an utter tit show in every sense now isn’t it. Don’t feel an ounce of sympathy for him after last night, he’s a complete bleep. I saw a live late on where his LLL’s (or perhaps they were tattlers) were all just encouraging him to drink. Not sure he’s got anyone who cares about him at this point and he’s only got himself to blame for that. I have to say, I’m intrigued to see what happens this week once he has to get out of the travelodge 👀 could get very bad for him.
At first I felt sorry for him and sympathy. But as the saying goes ‘you can’t help someone who won’t help themselves’ he’s a classic example of this. Refuses help when it’s offered and wallows in self pity. Liking a drink doesn’t make you an alcoholic ffs. Aww man guna miss the travel lodge days!

Reactions: 10
I wonder if he’ll end up in supported accommodation with staff, he’s that much of a challenge. Literally, leave him on his own there will be chaos and drama.
This is what infuriates me. He doesn’t need supported / assisted accommodation. That is for people with genuine disabilities and needs. This bleeping idiot is manufacturing ailments and disabilities in order to play the system.
Absolute disgrace.

Reactions: 19
Whoever made that ascount on insta with the name ‘getajobmarcus’ that sent me 🤣🤣🤣 From begging on the streets to begging on Instagram, how time’s have evolved 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I bet everyone who donated money for his hotel for Monday night are fuming.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.