Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Shesaidwhat?

VIP Member
I finally seen someone win their shopping today. I thought it was a myth. The poor woman was a bit underwhelmed though she’d only bought an orange juice and a sandwich 😂.
The cashier was proper bitching about her once she’d gone saying she didn’t seem very happy, I don’t really know what she expected her to do burst into tears?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 31

Yel

Chatty Member
I'd still rather this than anything to do with Holly Willoughby or Gary Barlow :LOL:

1669988406341.png

• Haha
Reactions: 30

Hastaggifted

VIP Member
Don't hate me cus you ain't me...
20221124_121347.jpg

My mum had these in her cupboard that she had stashed away and then forgot about. She's dieting now so their mine!!! 😎😎😎

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 26

kev1974

VIP Member
Day 6 and I've won a trolley dash (heading straight to the prosecco aisle!) AND I get to command Holly Willoughby and Gary Barlow to each fill a trolley for me as well!!!

Nah who am I kidding, I just got the Samsung shit as well :(

Thread title
M&S Food #11 If I was seeking something Samsung, surely I'd shop at Currys?

• Haha

Ensay

VIP Member
No gin, Percy Pigs or chocolate for me. M&S clearly thinks I need to be healthier. 😒

1669886781844.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sad

watermelon sugar

VIP Member
gary barlow waiting to surprise us on the 5th december after leading us into a false sense of security after a few days of good deals

• Haha
Reactions: 25

unidentified

VIP Member
I got the potted Christmas tree. I’ve seen these and thought they were quite cute. I’m going to take one to my mums grave. She loved a ’whoops’ as she called them (anything reduced) too so I can smile when I take it

• Heart
Reactions: 23

I_Like_Tractors

VIP Member
I can't complain, last year we were greated with Gary Barlow holding a candy cane for a shit competition.

All the fareweather sparks card users should give up. Then only us that have stuck by the crap sparks has given us over the years will get the golden door aka £5 off a £35 shop or £20 off a £180 shop if you're a big spender 😆
View attachment 1778793
In seriousness they should tier the prizes by the time you've had your account or your average number of shops or.. something. Even limit the good prizes to everyone who has a card for the last year and shopped in M&S more than twice, to stop all the randoms who are only signing up for a freebie and will never go back.

• Heart

square_spoon

VIP Member
I’m staying at a hotel on a work trip and my phone (where my Sparks app is located!) fell down the back of the bed last night. The bed frame is integrated into the wall so the phone can’t be rescued until the maintenance person gets in this morning. When I tell you I have never been more traumatised about being separated from my phone…..the suspense of not knowing what lousy offer I’ve gotten! I can’t cope 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart

Rainbow1

VIP Member
Today managed to grab a few bags of the Cinnamon tortillas will be going back to get more
Had a embarrassing incident after I had paid, paid at self service, spent a good few minutes loading shopping into pushchair then when I was outside a member of staff came running after me shouting that I hadn’t paid it hadn’t gone through
I said to him confused that I had receipt which was in my hand, he shrugged and said oh must be someone else
Was so annoyed that it was shouted in front of a crowd of people then not even a sorry!

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 21

watermelon sugar

VIP Member
Maybe i’m just an alcy or maybe i’m just thick but the Jaeger offer went completely over my head and i forgot about the clothes brand. i thought you were all on about jäger the drink 😂 i was thinking oo not a bad deal that one 😂

• Haha
  • Heart

Hastaggifted

VIP Member
I went in to collect my free bakery treat (chose a basic yumnut for my husband to have, so that I wouldn't eat it 😭) paid for my shopping, was walking out reading the receipt and noticed it hadn't come off. Went and told a nice young girl who sent me to a middle aged witch to sort it out. She scanned my sparks card with her tablet and said that it isn't showing on her screen so isn't anything she could do. I wasn't having any of it. I said well it's on my app, I've chosen something from the terms and conditions blah blah blah. Anyway. She refunded me 😎 £1.25 ,but it's the principle. I've looked at my app just now and it's still on there saying free treat. I have 8 days to use so will go in next week for another 😎

• Heart
  • Haha