M&S Food #10 Christmas treats are coming, don't set the bar low with Gary!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We got hand cream and gold coins in this house. Can't believe so many people are getting gin! Well done M&s!

Reactions: 6
Am I being a bit thick … I can’t find the advent calendar window

Oh I found it … but now it isn’t adding to my offers. I’m confused 🫤

Reactions: 1
Not fair, I only got a percentage off a random box of something I’ll never buy 😭😭 hopefully some free stuff starts popping up 🙏🏻🙏🏻 so jealous of the free gin etc!

• Sad
Reactions: 5
I got free Percy’s.
I want free gin! They must be shifting them now so they won’t still be on the shelves at end of January like last year.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Not fair, I only got a percentage off a random box of something I’ll never buy 😭😭 hopefully some free stuff starts popping up 🙏🏻🙏🏻 so jealous of the free gin etc!
Same for me!
Freebies all the way for us from tomorrow while everyone else gets 5% off Christmas toilet paper 😘

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Could I just ask, if I don’t collect my offer today and went on Saturday, could I pick up all 3 (1st, 2nd and 3rd) sparks offers or just 1?

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.