M&S Food #10 Christmas treats are coming, don't set the bar low with Gary!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did everyone get the Samsung offer?? Mine was for 30% off but just that phone, watch and earphones it can be used on.

Reactions: 2
I left my buds2 in the gym at the beginning of Nov... They've not been handed into lost property. I feel like me and my free satsumas are being mocked 😂😭

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Day 1, free Percy pig lights
Day 2, 15% off crisps
Day 3, 32% off tonies bundle (WTF ABSOLUTELY USELESS TO ME)
Day 4, 20% off decorations
Day 5, £1 off m&s shortbread light up lantern.

Only one iv used so far is the free lights as I happened to be In a shop That day.
mums card had exactly the same offers and order, except stocking lights rather than percy ones

Reactions: 1
Day 1, free Percy pig lights
Day 2, 15% off crisps
Day 3, 32% off tonies bundle (WTF ABSOLUTELY USELESS TO ME)
Day 4, 20% off decorations
Day 5, £1 off m&s shortbread light up lantern.
Day 6, 29% off samsung (n)

Only one iv used so far is the free lights as I happened to be In a shop That day.

I'm kinda thinking of giving up on the sparks card tbh.

I received nothing for ages.

And the current offers aren't great.

For me - it started well but it's not much use anymore.

• Heart
Day 6 and I've won a trolley dash (heading straight to the prosecco aisle!) AND I get to command Holly Willoughby and Gary Barlow to each fill a trolley for me as well!!!

Nah who am I kidding, I just got the Samsung tit as well :(

Thread title
M&S Food #11 If I was seeking something Samsung, surely I'd shop at Currys?

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Day 6 and I've won a trolley dash (heading straight to the prosecco aisle!) AND I get to command Holly Willoughby and Gary Barlow to each fill a trolley for me as well!!!

Nah who am I kidding, I just got the Samsung tit as well :(

Thread title
M&S Food #11 If I wanted Samsung I'd go to Currys?
I was just about to complain 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
2 x 29% off Samsung - since when have they sold Samsung stuff, I want food. Nothing worth having on my offers, not even any Percy's.

Reactions: 3
2 x 29% off Samsung - since when have they sold Samsung stuff, I want food. Nothing worth having on my offers, not even any Percy's.
They don't.

It's the same as the tonies offer. They give you a discount code to use on an external website.

It links to a separate Samsung page that has about 4 items. So it isn't even anything decent that Samsung sell.

Reactions: 4

Yel

It's not 29% off Samsung, it's up to 29% off Samsung ..with their affiliate link 😆

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.