Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

rivermonster

VIP Member
So will the people who got the gin eventually get the light up tea tin and visa versa?
You really are a greedy one. :ROFLMAO:
Us poor sods in Wales will never get the gin and looking in my branch yesterday there is no chance of the tea tin being in stock ever again, it looked like tea shelves had been burgled and my freebie lights not stocked there. Only hope it is onwards and upwards.

I'm drinking my free prosecco now.
I hope the bubbles go right up your nose. :love::love::love:

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I think I will give them a call, I was frustrated as he shouted that I hadn’t paid when I was stood outside putting my scarf on, instead of coming over to calmly say. I frequent this store a few times a week so even if I hadn’t paid by accident or on purpose I was stood outside, not doing a runner ha
Agree with what you’re saying they probably got caught up in the moment but not to even say sorry was unacceptable

I may be appeased with several more bags of Cinnamon tortillas 😍
I complained to the store manager after I was accused of nicking a bottle of water my nephew was drinking from in their Manchester store - luckily it was Tesco own brand and had Tesco on it so fairly obviously not from M&S or I don’t think I’d have convinced the cashier, she was absolutely adamant I was trying to sneak it through the till.

They appeared to take it really seriously, I had a personal email back and they sent me a £10 voucher.

• Wow
  • Heart

StrawberryCream

VIP Member
We are all choked with the cold so needed some proper comfort food for dinner last night and decided to have the M&S frozen garlic boulle with Heinz soup.
I covered the boulle with foil and baked for 40 mins and then took it out and put some mozzarella pearls in the tears, grated parmesan on the top and baked for another 5 mins. Was so so good!!

• Heart

zetta buttons

VIP Member
If it’s an English Heritage offer tomorrow I am storming my local shop and not leaving until I get a free cheese scone.

(or I will just go to Greggs and get a sausage roll and wallow in my sorrows)

• Haha
  • Heart

maharini

I’ve heard of a few people win that and it’s almost always someone who’s only bought a few things. I presume the odds are more in your favour the lower your total…
I got £86 worth of food free at my nearest (but tiny) store, and was amazed at the lack of fuss. The cashier asked for my Sparks card, then just said ‘nothing to pay today,enjoy!’ .

Christmas is ramping up! Loads of new stuff at the big store and the two tiny ones. Got loads of Jumbo Fish Fingers (just in case!) , party stuff for the freezer, and a couple of tins of Merry Munch - they’ve only had the little £2 bags at my store. A friend made Christmas reindeer brownies using the choc pretzels for antlers in the top two corners and red smartie noses. Cute, and easy for kids.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 15

Renegadedancer

VIP Member
It is shite. But surely no one expects to sign up , not normally shop there and get free gin. It should be linked to your spend / spending habits.

• Heart

Meg78

VIP Member
Errrrrrm Mr Mole could we PLEASE not close the car park for construction work in the run up to Christmas! I get that you want a nice new shiny flower shop on the side of the building but could this not have waited until January? Do you have any idea how many more calories I had to burn walking to the store instead? I’ve saved up my hibernation fat for the winter, that was hard work and many apricot danishes wasted!

Also please replenish the merry munch tins faster, it is unacceptable that my right hand is not constantly adorned with pretzels and chocolate at this time of year, I’m feeling the withdrawal symptoms already!

• Haha

ATV2021

VIP Member

Wish they'd behave with advertising it! Lol also says "On one of the 12 days, customers will have the chance to enter a draw for a chance to win a holiday to Canada worth over £12,000. Shoppers who open every door will also be rewarded with an M&S app exclusive golden reward on December 13"

I have just been into my local M and S and noticed that the Tea Lantern shelves looked like they had been burgled. The Gin shelf was normal as we don't get those offers here. :confused: It is the only M and S for miles around so Friday shopping is the norm and everyone must have brought their Sparks offers with them.
Another place where facebook is telling everyone to get a Sparks card so they can get brilliant freebies - annoys me to hell as they will never go in there again after 12th Dec and we will get diluted offers or they have none available.
I think unless you had to endure the GB bollox of 2021 advent....then you shouldn't be eligible 🤣

• Haha

Grizzlybear

VIP Member
I think I will give them a call, I was frustrated as he shouted that I hadn’t paid when I was stood outside putting my scarf on, instead of coming over to calmly say. I frequent this store a few times a week so even if I hadn’t paid by accident or on purpose I was stood outside, not doing a runner ha
Agree with what you’re saying they probably got caught up in the moment but not to even say sorry was unacceptable

I may be appeased with several more bags of Cinnamon tortillas 😍
This is exactly the behaviour I don’t like, I’ve discussed upthread. When there’s a great run of sparks offers there’s one lady in particular who watches me like a hawk, then comes and really ostentatiously checks my shopping - saying loudly “that doesn’t seem quite right” and “you have quite a bit there for that amount.” Yes, and I’m taking good advantage of my offers! Cheeky mare. It really puts me off as I’m in there several times a week.

• Wow

grumpy-nosy-cow

VIP Member
whilst in my local M&S today getting my free hand cream i asked an assistant if they had any merry munch tins. They assistant was super helpful and located a tin but it was behind counter at customer services as someone had opened it !
He looked on their ordering device to see if more was due in.....and it said the item was eliminated 😳 so take it no more is on its way ! 🤬

• Wow
  • Sad

DaisyDeluxe

VIP Member
We had a party food dinner tonight (who else does that 😂) We had: mini pies, mini beef Yorkshire puddings, mini chicken naans and Cornish cruncher risotto balls. Highly recommend all of it! Didn’t eat it all tonight, the rest is in the freezer for another night.

• Heart
Reactions: 14