Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ginkypig

Day 1, free Percy pig lights
Day 2, 15% off crisps
Day 3, 32% off tonies bundle (WTF ABSOLUTELY USELESS TO ME)
Day 4, 20% off decorations
Day 5, £1 off m&s shortbread light up lantern.
Day 6, 29% off samsung
Day 7 15% off flowers and plants (in store only)
Day 8 20% off women’s bras (excluding lingerie sets)
Day 9, £1 off a m&s biscuits for cheese selection tin. In store only( Except if you read the rules it looks like it can only be used on a specific m&s biscuits for cheese selection tin (29177332) only and excludes any other product.

Only one iv used so far is the free lights as I happened to be In an m&s That day.

I’m going to post an up to date list as I open the windows in case anyone wants a list to compare to their own without trawling all of the posts through the thread

rainbowlemon

VIP Member
My store has about a million shortbread stag tins. There were 4 people unpacking boxes and boxes of them in every crevice they could. There is no way they will sell that many surely? Someone has made a mistake somewhere
I usually bought them as a gift every year for a family friend. They’re quite nice.

dot bold dot dot

It’s not just M&S.

I’ve always recommended others do stock up on things their families normally eat. Iceland’s boss recently did warn of further increases after winter.

The billionaire grocery owner of chains in the US has also been saying this since last year.
Yes very true - I originally went to Asda and thought i'd go over to M&S whilst in the same retail park as i noticed the increases there first off and figured i'd go to M&S to spend just as much and then i saw the increses there too!

Notworthy

VIP Member
Got my free monthly percies yesterday but tried to get my free xmas percies and it wouldn't let me. This was after running round the store trying to get a signal so I could scan my card. On the plus side I got the S'mores pizza on yellow for £1.40. Also got the cinnamon chocolate tortillas, OK but I wouldn't bother again, back to the Onion rings.
My offers have also been shite

Went to get my lantern thing today but it was heaving and I couldn’t bare to queue for it 🤣 oh well. Maybe I’ll try another day. They had lots and lots of plum gin. Gutted I didn’t get that as my freebie lol would have defo queued up 🤣

Chewycinema

Chatty Member
20% off Bras for me too. The only Bras I'd consider buying are currently in the 30% off and the 20% off doesn't work in conjunction 😒
Its a no from me