Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

watermelon sugar

VIP Member
I honestly don’t see the problem with people signing up for the sparks offers, many people can’t afford M&S in this day and age and if they want to sign up to treat themselves or others to a freebie or something with money off then they should

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19

Ravenstown

VIP Member
Dear Mole, I recently tried your sage & onion baps and suggest you make a sliced loaf version - much like a loaf of hot cross bun bread but savoury - so I can make all manner of sandwiches, toasties etc with it. Thanks in advance. Yours sincerely, R-town

• Haha
  • Heart

Renegadedancer

VIP Member
I honestly don’t see the problem with people signing up for the sparks offers, many people can’t afford M&S in this day and age and if they want to sign up to treat themselves or others to a freebie or something with money off then they should
I don’t have a problem with it either. The only thing that’s annoying ( from M&S not the newbies signing up) is that it’s meant to be a loyalty scheme and should reward people that have spent with them throughout the year and it doesn’t do that. It’s anything but a loyalty card!

Notworthy

VIP Member
If M&S were really reading this thread, they would've given us some Gary Barlow string up lights:D

• Haha

Emmelina Ball

VIP Member
Went in today to get some bits and found there’s a new type of frozen garlic bread in the bakery section freezers it’s in with the boulle and baguettes. This one has cheese in it!! 🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩 it’s called a cheddar cob, I can’t wait for dinner tonight!!

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 18

Hastaggifted

VIP Member
Absolutely disgusting. Would not recommend 🤫🤫🤭
20221124_071922.jpg

*Has jar surgically removed from finger and proceeds to clear shelves of the stuff 😋*

• Haha

prozacprincess

VIP Member
I had a weird experience recently at the till. I was buying a few Christmas goodies and the woman on the till starting asking me if I knew what Christmas really was ? She had some serious religious nut job vibes going on and it was so awkward. Admittedly the store is in the Bible Belt of Northern Ireland but still .. !?!?

• Wow
  • Sick

KatLit

VIP Member
Please don't take it out on staff when there are no snow globe gins left! It's doing our heads in!!😀

• Haha
  • Heart

coconochanel

VIP Member
New thread thanks to @I_Like_Tractors for the winning thread title. (y) recap for newbies.....

We still want better Sparks offers
We all want the chocolate bar a day advent calender
Someone came in and said M&S people read the threads so now we think there is a mole amongst us👋
and we don't want Gary Barlow tickets!

• Haha

Meg78

VIP Member
Theory: the marketing team are trying to flush out tattlers in real life by noting down which sparks accounts acquired jumbo Percy packs as a freebie 😱

• Haha
  • Heart

Renegadedancer

VIP Member
Sorry for my late appearance this morning I’ve been sitting and drinking my coffee slowly whilst contemplating what lovely things I can buy with my 29% Samsung discount. I feel like I am being truly indulged by M&S.

• Haha
Reactions: 17

Ensay

VIP Member
I had the Tonies thing today, too. As there’s a downhill direction what might tomorrow bring? 1% off a sofa?

• Haha

Hastaggifted

VIP Member
How sweet are these 🥺🥰
20221207_144238.jpg

I obviously had to try one, the reindeer one and it was good. Soft gooey chocolate cake and nice soft chocolate icing 😋

• Heart