M&S Food #10 Christmas treats are coming, don't set the bar low with Gary!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Got 2 tins of merry munch! Only 3 left on the shelf was tempted to get them all but couldn’t justify £8 every time 😂 the light up short bread tins are on 3 for 2 along with the Scottish shortbread and the hot chocolate so I got 3 tins and saved £7 so cost me £11 for 3. Got 2 bags of the Christmas crisps and saved 53p for the 15% discount. Got one of the choc corn wreaths for a present not sure id be brave enough to bite into it myself but looks pretty 😂

Reactions: 6
Interesting how there was more variety in the first one, but most of the offers since have been the same for most people.

I've been opening my mum's for her too, as she doesn't get on with technology well, and only our first are different.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Just been in M and S and the lanterns are at the front of the shop on palettes and are 3 for 2. Must have a glut of those too.

• Haha
Today is normally new offer day for me but I’ve not had any so I assume that’s because the advent is running.

Got my free Percy pig sweets , the big bag of course ! Bought a couple of bits in clothing for my youngest , lots of people asking for the hand cream that was sold out. Lots of £10 snow globe gin around the store. Todays offer for me was £1 off the light up tin. I’m happier with free Percy pigs.

Reactions: 4
The app has just sent me a notification to say I didn’t open yesterdays even though I did, all doors showing open and offers on my card 🤔 Feel like I’m going to miss out on the bonus offer now as it’ll think I haven’t opened all 12 😒

Reactions: 3
The app has just sent me a notification to say I didn’t open yesterdays even though I did, all doors showing open and offers on my card 🤔 Feel like I’m going to miss out on the bonus offer now as it’ll think I haven’t opened all 12 😒
I had the same and I’ve opened all 5 as well. Really odd!

Reactions: 1
Same just happened to me. 🤨

But then you won't get the golden surprise at the end! 🤣
Meh whatever the "golden surprise" is, it's either going to be something they can't shift, or something they've got minimal stock left to give away.

Or a copy of Holly Willougby's book.

I'm not getting too hopeful.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
You should be able to open yesterdays on the app

Imagine if the golden surprise is to enter a competition to win ONE copy of Willowboobys book

there’ll be riots

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Decorations yesterday (not the worst.. I’ll have a look at what my store has and if there’s something that takes my fancy I’ll think about it) shortbread tin today (I’ve the Halloween haunted house light up tin from last year so which I prefer so this offer is somewhat redundant)

I know they probably can’t do 12 freebies and some of the offers aren’t that bad and are theoretically logical but it’s still disappointing.Honestly a few generic 15% off socks type offers would probably be better and would be more encouraging.

Have any of you tried the Roast Turkey dinner for one and what did you think of it? This will be my first Xmas day dining alone and I was thinking of just getting this.
If you aren’t wedded to every element, I’ve bought just the bits I want before (ie roasties and pigs in blankets) and had those with some veg for cheaper than the dinner for one. Especially if you like the idea of some leftovers for the day after and if you brave it at yellow sticker time in December beforehand they often have loads of the bits heavily reduced and it’s all freezable. It felt naughty just having the good bits but was ace! I’ve had the meal in previous years when I got it reduced but I think the bits is much better.

Day 1, free Percy pig lights
Day 2, 15% off crisps
Day 3, 32% off tonies bundle (WTF ABSOLUTELY USELESS TO ME)
Day 4, 20% off decorations
Day 5, £1 off m&s shortbread light up lantern.

Only one iv used so far is the free lights as I happened to be In a shop That day.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.