M&S Food #10 Christmas treats are coming, don't set the bar low with Gary!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've had awful ones, I suppose it's free to take part but it is annoying seeing others win good stuff (yes I'm bitter 😂).

• Haha
Reactions: 12

Yel

I can't complain, last year we were greated with Gary Barlow holding a candy cane for a tit competition.

All the fairweather sparks card users should give up. Then only us that have stuck by the crap sparks has given us over the years will get the golden door aka £5 off a £35 shop or £20 off a £180 shop if you're a big spender 😆
Screenshot_20211202-061531_M&S.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I can't complain, last year we were greated with Gary Barlow holding a candy cane for a tit competition.

All the fareweather sparks card users should give up. Then only us that have stuck by the crap sparks has given us over the years will get the golden door aka £5 off a £35 shop or £20 off a £180 shop if you're a big spender 😆
View attachment 1778793
In seriousness they should tier the prizes by the time you've had your account or your average number of shops or.. something. Even limit the good prizes to everyone who has a card for the last year and shopped in M&S more than twice, to stop all the randoms who are only signing up for a freebie and will never go back.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
At this point I’m up for free anything. Tonies? Come on marks, do some market research. 2 customers, no kids, sending them both kids offers.

Do better (and send free stuff, preferably pitta chip crisps).

Reactions: 10
Snowman Gala.. wtf is this they seriously think I am 5 :rolleyes:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 2
Blimey what was wrong with just reading to your kids (not aimed at you of course as sorry re read and realise you bought one but whoever invents this stuff, what problem are they solving- the price of it!)

I have this offer today, I am salty 🤣
I liked the feature that lets other people record a story in their voice so the kids could have a story read by their grandparents and keep it forever but I agree it is expensive and the figures are quite expensive too they are defo at least twice what the book costs 😂 I am salty too I wanted the gin!! 😩 I spend every penny I have in M&S and this is how they reward me!!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
I liked the feature that lets other people record a story in their voice so the kids could have a story read by their grandparents and keep it forever but I agree it is expensive and the figures are quite expensive too they are defo at least twice what the book costs 😂 I am salty too I wanted the gin!! 😩 I spend every penny I have in M&S and this is how they reward me!!
Aww okay that's a lovely USP, I understand the purpose a bit more now.

I've just only seen influencers with them who are too lazy to read to their kids, and thought what's the wider appeal? As most parents are happy to do that.

Thank you for understanding when I said 'you' I didn't mean you personally. Think it was too early to get my thoughts straight 🙂

Hoping for a better offer tomorrow although I can't complain as I have the gin!

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Went to get my freebie Percy Pig decoration, none to be seen in my local (fairly big) store. Won't be going back again now before Christmas unless they give me any more decent offers. Got my free Colin sweeties though :)

Reactions: 3
Got the Tonies offer today (also no kids). But had refreshed clicking the free percy pig link from earlier and got my second free bag. Tried to find the percy lights and decoration for my mum and auntie but out of stock in my store apparently they will be getting more in though.

Reactions: 4
Went in today to pick up my freebies and have a look around!

Loads of gin, some in the food hall but mostly it was upstairs with the Christmas decorations in my store. The stocking fairy lights were nowhere to be seen.

Picked up a garland and a set of glasses I wanted that had both sold out online, I was looking at them at full price so very happy with 30% off!

Only advent calendars left were the marshmallow whip ones and only £2 off them so not worth it and didn’t get one.

Managed to get the chocolate tortillas that have been mentioned on here though so I’m looking forward to trying those tonight!

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.