M&S Food #10 Christmas treats are coming, don't set the bar low with Gary!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I got 2 free bags of Percy Pigs (2 Sparks cards 🤫)

Not the best but definitely not the worst!

Reactions: 5
If M&S were really reading this thread, they would've given us some Gary Barlow string up lights:D

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I'm one of the people who really miss the ready salted hula hoops from M&S and now I am getting worried that they are about to phase out something else I am addicted to - although it's a relatively new addition, so it doesn't quite make sense...

The yogurt coated strawberry bites, in the slim snack packs (like the milk chocolate coated peanuts or raisins, 70p each) - my local store still has them, but only a small box left. Every time I go in I buy 6 of them (they're such small packs I always eat at least two in one sitting) but I am worried they won't be there much longer. I didn't think I'd like them at first, was expecting the strawberry part to be a freeze-dried berry but it's actually like a harder jelly - I love it :love:

Anyone know what I mean and can report on availability where they are?

Reactions: 2
My daughter will be pleased 🐷🥰View attachment 1773580
I have this too! I will get it if I'm in M&S but I wouldn't go out of the way to get it.

I'm one of the people who really miss the ready salted hula hoops from M&S and now I am getting worried that they are about to phase out something else I am addicted to - although it's a relatively new addition, so it doesn't quite make sense...

The yogurt coated strawberry bites, in the slim snack packs (like the milk chocolate coated peanuts or raisins, 70p each) - my local store still has them, but only a small box left. Every time I go in I buy 6 of them (they're such small packs I always eat at least two in one sitting) but I am worried they won't be there much longer. I didn't think I'd like them at first, was expecting the strawberry part to be a freeze-dried berry but it's actually like a harder jelly - I love it :love:

Anyone know what I mean and can report on availability where they are?
Are they different to the Fruit Flakes brand you can get? Tesco do their own brand version too, and banana ones which are awesome.

gary barlow waiting to surprise us on the 5th december after leading us into a false sense of security after a few days of good deals

• Haha
Reactions: 25
As the only poster on this thread who didn't get a freebie on calendar day 1, I'm a bit miffed tbh!
😜
Hanging all my hopes on tomorrow!

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
On the tea light offer it’s strictly just the tea light one, the hot chocolate one is excluded. i’d have probably kept the hot chocolate one for myself but i’ll give the tea light one to my MIL

Reactions: 4
I think my card is broken - when I click on the link on the front page it just takes me to my empty offers page!

Eta - nevermind. I’m just an idiot. I got hand cream!

• Heart
No gin, Percy Pigs or chocolate for me. M&S clearly thinks I need to be healthier. 😒

1669886781844.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.