M&S Food #10 Christmas treats are coming, don't set the bar low with Gary!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This looks kind of cute but since I don’t know what this retails for (could be £20 for all I know) I won’t be rushing to store for a measly 15% off.

26DD9E6C-E777-436E-BA10-0F5D1A1A978D.jpeg

I’m still VERY miffed at sainsburys for taking away the double up promotion, it was the main reason I used to shop there!
Well tit, I’d forgotten about that promo! It was so good!

Mind you I rinsed my Nectar points over the summer so I wouldn’t have had much to double up anyway.

Reactions: 1
This looks kind of cute but since I don’t know what this retails for (could be £20 for all I know) I won’t be rushing to store for a measly 15% off.

View attachment 1793958

Well tit, I’d forgotten about that promo! It was so good!

Mind you I rinsed my Nectar points over the summer so I wouldn’t have had much to double up anyway.
£15 according to a newspaper piece last month. It lights up and plays music 😁

Tbf it's good paper 🤣 I'm currently using it (I got the same offer...May get some more but don't think my shop sells it locally :/)
We had the paper last year and it made us very sore 😩, I'll stick to the big pack I get from heron lol.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 2
My “offer” today is to join M&S credit card rewards for £10 for month and receive a £25 voucher. Wtf 🙄
My husband’s offer is 15% off tea/coffee/hot choc.
Make it make sense!!
My offers have all been rubbish other than the free lantern I got on the first day, I got 20% off of kids shoes yesterday but they were not very nice and tbh I can't afford to buy anything like that right now.

Reactions: 3
Did they only do one freebie last Xmas?

All the discounts so far have been for things I don't want to buy!

Reactions: 1
20% off Christmas decs 🫠😭 don’t know why I keep opening these doors. The one and only freebie I got was out of stock. But I did use some of the 15% off shortbread light up tins and the Swiss truffles. Gonna give as presents….

Reactions: 2
Some bloke trying his luck getting a £15 shortbread musical tin with his sparks offer. From what I could hear his offer was a shortbread tin and he wanted to pay the difference between his freebie and the more expensive one. How do some people have time for this tit, seriously it’s a tin of biscuits. Sparks have really shot themselves in the foot this year . I bet the staff are fed up of it.

Reactions: 13
15% of kitchenwear :rolleyes:

In other news, I'm going to Sheffield today and there's a very small M&S in the station - am I going to be able to collect my free back of choccy coins from there or is it only going to be in 'proper' M&S?

I got the potted Christmas tree. I’ve seen these and thought they were quite cute. I’m going to take one to my mums grave. She loved a ’whoops’ as she called them (anything reduced) too so I can smile when I take it

• Heart
Reactions: 23
The Coupon Kid is on Steph's Packed Lunch and at 1.45 he is going to give away a secret of how to get free Percy Pigs - is it our secret ?

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.