M&S Food #10 Christmas treats are coming, don't set the bar low with Gary!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t be the only one not fussed on the Percy pig stuff. It’s getting ridiculous how much of it there is. It’s kinda tacky to me.

Reactions: 23
I can’t be the only one not fussed on the Percy pig stuff. It’s getting ridiculous how much of it there is. It’s kinda tacky to me.
I don’t know anyone who likes or buys it 😂😂 they had lots of letterbox Christmas percy pig tins reduced in my store today they mustn’t be doing too well.

Reactions: 3
My day one offer was a free bottle of snow globe gin. Everything else has been rubbish, but compared with what some of you got, I feel like I won the lottery!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
15% off womens knitwear for me

15% off autograph for husband and two parents who all had the same sparks joining date 🧐 8/8 identical offers for them so far!
20 % off cashmere knitwear and cardigans.wish It was just knitwear as I need one of those £17.50 jumpers for work

20% off knitwear for me.

Picked up my free handcream and my free percys from the qr code the other day. My hand ream is still showing in my offers but when you click on it, it says "you have redeemed this offer" WELL REMOVE IT THEN! 😡 I don't know why it's still there, offers normally disappear as soon as they are used.
same here / for a while i thought i might be able to get another

Anyone seen this -
i read one from a Manchester sit admittedly I thought it might have been a story about tattlers

I reckon we will all go in at sale time max there will be an abundance of I’ll the free sparks treats that no one could get in store. But you will be able to pay for them!
like the percy Cushions they didnt have until the sale

they actually won't let you open old days... my roommate got the app and can't open the days hes missed so far.despite the offers being able to be collected until the 12th

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
I don’t get how their offers work
My ma has regular emails telling her she’s our local stores biggest purchaser of fruit and veg, she’s in there all the time. She didn’t get the free gin, and has pretty much got the same offers as me, and I don’t spend anywhere near what she does there.
I wonder if it’s going off which store you shop in?

Blair I hope your mini Blair is ok xx

Reactions: 3
20% off decorations for me.
If M&S ever find themselves running low on stock of decorations, they might like to have a look in my attic where they'll find no fewer than nine 200litre storage boxes of the f*&#@£g things 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 2
15% off a pack of mince pies. Don’t eat them so another useless offer. I want 20% of knitwear! This is why you should be able to choose from a drop-down list of offers on a particular day rather than be awarded things you might not use.

Reactions: 6
Day 1, free Percy pig lights
Day 2, 15% off crisps
Day 3, 32% off tonies bundle (WTF ABSOLUTELY USELESS TO ME)
Day 4, 20% off decorations
Day 5, £1 off m&s shortbread light up lantern.
Day 6, 29% off samsung
Day 7 15% off flowers and plants (in store only)
Day 8 20% off women’s bras (excluding lingerie sets)
Day 9, £1 off a m&s biscuits for cheese selection tin. In store only( Except if you read the rules it looks like it can only be used on a specific m&s biscuits for cheese selection tin (29177332) only and excludes any other product.

Only one iv used so far is the free lights as I happened to be In an m&s That day.

I’m going to post an up to date list as I open the windows in case anyone wants a list to compare to their own without trawling all of the posts through the thread

they actually won't let you open old days... my roommate got the app and can't open the days hes missed so far.despite the offers being able to be collected until the 12th
[/QUOTE]

I think that's fair. Otherwise, the entire UK would have taken out a card just in the hope to get a backdated free Gin.

And don't forget the 'reward' to the customers who were in it from the beginning and dutifully opened all calendar doors on time (which we know will be Gary Barlow themed 😂). If they let people retrospectively open doors, it wouldn't be fair.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
20% off mini potted Christmas trees in store only. Why are all my offers in store only? I almost never go in store (but shop a lot online)

Reactions: 1
15% off kitchen wear. Between this and my look fantastic calendar, Christmas is ruined.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.