M&S Food #10 Christmas treats are coming, don't set the bar low with Gary!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Day 1, free Percy pig lights
Day 2, 15% off crisps
Day 3, 32% off tonies bundle (WTF ABSOLUTELY USELESS TO ME)
Day 4, 20% off decorations
Day 5, £1 off m&s shortbread light up lantern.
Day 6, 29% off samsung
Day 7 15% off flowers and plants (in store only)
Day 8 20% off women’s bras (excluding lingerie sets)

Only one iv used so far is the free lights as I happened to be In an m&s That day.

I’m going to post an up to date list as I open the windows in case anyone wants a list to compare to their own without trawling all of the posts through the thread
I’ve had exactly the same offers as you a parent from day one where I had free chocolate footballs. I wonder if it’s a geographical thing.

I’m glad it is getting negative press

I would have gone everyday and bought other items if the offers were good but this is keeping me away given every window is shite

Reactions: 5
It is shite. But surely no one expects to sign up , not normally shop there and get free gin. It should be linked to your spend / spending habits.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
It is shite. But surely no one expects to sign up , not normally shop there and get free gin. It should be linked to your spend / spending habits.
True, and they don’t have to give us any offers at all. I just wish the mole had done a bit more research on offers we actually want and would use!
% or £ off cocktail cans, biscuit tins, festive sandwiches, and a free yum nut I would have been made up 🥲

Reactions: 13
20% off women's nightwear for me. Might have a look but I'm really waiting for the sale. Wonder if the the last special treat is an extra 20% off sale items or something.

I reckon we will all go in at sale time max there will be an abundance of I’ll the free sparks treats that no one could get in store. But you will be able to pay for them!

Reactions: 1
I have rubbish offers! It completely sucks! Also, still looking and preying they bring the cherry lemonade back

I’ve had exactly the same offers as you a parent from day one where I had free chocolate footballs. I wonder if it’s a geographical thing.
@ginkypig

Day 1, Free bag of M&S Chocolate Coins
Day 2, £1 off Shortbread Light Up Lantern
Day 3, 32% Tonies
Day 4, 15% Men and Women's Knitwear
Day 5, 15% off flowers and plants
Day 6, 29% Samsung
Day 7, £1 off Belgian Truffles
Day 8, 15% off Autograph

Reactions: 3
Mine have been pretty bobbins....

Day 1, Free Stocking String Lights (£6) - managed to get a set despite being told none in stock - found some in a stock box on the shopfloor. Shopgirls all gathered round... I think they'd pulled them off sale so they could all have a set. One even said she had several Sparks a/c's on her phone.
Day 2, 20% off wrapping paper etc - we're a Costco wrapping paper household, have been for years.
Day 3, 32% Tonies - these look good but even at 32% off are still a considered purchase especially for nieces/nephews.
Day 4, 20% off decorations - deffo don't need anymore - 15 big plastic boxes full of decs collected over years of foreign travel!
Day 5, £1 off a light up shortbread tin - No ta! The non-light up shortbread offers getting on for 3 times the shortbread. Yes, I know its all about the tin
Day 6, 29% Samsung
Day 7, 50% off shortbread when you buy a hot drink in the cafe - am I mid 70's and bored! Nope, I'm mid 40's and not a M&S cafe kinda guy
Day 8, 20% off men's goodmove clothing - nope, how to tell the world you shop M&S fashion while down the gym

Its getting progressively worse, day by day.

Is it a ploy to limit take up of the 'bonus' that you get for opening all 12 days. Plus here in Wales... no booze offers or free gin I understand thanks to Drakeford and his anti-fun mentality.

• Sad
Maybe i’m just an alcy or maybe i’m just thick but the Jaeger offer went completely over my head and i forgot about the clothes brand. i thought you were all on about jäger the drink 😂 i was thinking oo not a bad deal that one 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Maybe i’m just an alcy or maybe i’m just thick but the Jaeger offer went completely over my head and i forgot about the clothes brand. i thought you were all on about jäger the drink 😂 i was thinking oo not a bad deal that one 😂
I think there would be more enthusiasm for the jäger bomb!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.