M&S Food #10 Christmas treats are coming, don't set the bar low with Gary!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
wonder what the first day of the app advent calendar will bring… moley if you’re reading we want freebies!!!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Lol, I found that one out as I also was on the hunt for the sofa sit test pre-covid!

Btw…… M&S don’t manufacture their own sofas…. I can’t name names but a well known search engine easily provides the answers to who does, and they happen to have a warehouse with 70% off any current stock…. They also make John Lewis sofas, and honestly the markup on both is shocking!
Sorry if someone has already said, but there is an outlet/warehouse store of said manufacturer near me on the Wirral, lawtons ☺

Reactions: 1
I’m not holding my breath that my store carries this brand because the beauty department is tiny but one can hope. Hand cream is always useful and free is always good! 😂
B9C3F605-6327-4ECE-9F8C-0C15D78FCA8C.jpeg

Reactions: 7
BF87D840-1852-490B-A1C9-B990471CE7A7.png

I have this offer. Absolutely not my thing, but someone I know will no doubt enjoy ❤

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Christmas lights for me. Picked up 2 large Percy bags yesterday from the monthly download code to donate to Christmas food bank.

Reactions: 5
I got the hand cream too.

The freebies look like items actually from the shelves this year rather than special items they had behind the tills. Fingers crossed this means there will be an adequate supply.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.