M&S Food #10 Christmas treats are coming, don't set the bar low with Gary!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
15% off plants and flowers. Just an excuse to buy another succulent in a silly pot πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ my collection is getting out of hand but ya know could it could be worse things.

Reactions: 2
Raging. I got a plant from M&S today as a gift for a friend I’m visiting tomorrow.
My offer is 15% off plants. 😐

Reactions: 3
I have this too. Has anyone had it before? Why is it in a little pot like that, because it’s spreadable? I feel like an uncultured swine πŸ˜†
I’ve never seen it before either! Looks v fancy. Will try and grab some tomorrow and report back πŸ₯°πŸ§€

£6.40 on offer, down from £8.00 on Ocado. Contains black truffle and honey. Bit too fancy for me 😝.
If you click in to the offer details, it lists all the different types of CC the offer can be used on.
The pot is only one of them.
You can use it on the 'normal' CC too.

Reactions: 4
15% off flowers. Ok. It’s ok. I can deal with that. We are moving forwards. Better than offers on things I will never use like gin and radios for kids and Samsung.

The problem is when I eventually get to go, the shop will be so rammed I will forget the offers, just rush to get my pitta chips and leave in a panic.

Reactions: 3

Yel

15% off cake. I'll take that. Although does Yule log count?!

Reactions: 4
I’m staying at a hotel on a work trip and my phone (where my Sparks app is located!) fell down the back of the bed last night. The bed frame is integrated into the wall so the phone can’t be rescued until the maintenance person gets in this morning. When I tell you I have never been more traumatised about being separated from my phone…..the suspense of not knowing what lousy offer I’ve gotten! I can’t cope 🀣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.