Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

happyforest

Chatty Member
Carrie Grayson has said herself, on film, that she doesn't care about fashion. Her, ahem, "job", is a CEO (babysitter, housekeeper, cook, doggy daycare provider, ass licker) to a fashion social media influencer. She doesn't care!! Git her Melania Trump's cargo jacket stat!

Screen Shot 2022-05-09 at 2.08.00 PM.png

The recent vlogs and posts editing are more and more showing themselves to be "edited" by either an active drunkard, or someone with zero fucks to give. Neither option is professional, nor does it bode well for the longevity of the brand of Her Travesty, our Sainted Cuntess of All Things Green.

I find it astonishing that Lydia has managed to make Hermés even more passé than any other twatty influencer. Her tone deaf avarice is through the roof. The endless "I want", "I'm ordering", "I'm buying", "I need", statements, sprinkled with tee hee hee wanna be saccharine cuteness trope is only broken by her consistently ordering her wayward husband around.

I was at the market this morning and left in tears. In fact, I'm still sniffling. An elderly couple were in the dog food aisle and were literally wiping tears from their beautiful lined faces. The dog food had sky rocketed, yet again, and they couldn't afford the food they usually used since they're on a very fixed income. They were fretting over choosing a cheaper crap alternative. I bought the bag for them as anyone with an actual heart would have done. They were so ashamed, that it made ME cry even harder. THAT is the world we're living in right now. The struggles are very real and likely to become far worse before things bounce back. If the world isn't set on fire in the meantime.

Yet Lydia, back from the luxurious Maldives mere hours earlier, is unpacking yet another ridiculous tiny purse that cannot hold anything and costed her more than a year of university, and faffing about with loads of tables cloths to stage tables that will never have proper meals served on them. She is the emptiest vessel ever. Doesn't bathe her own dogs, cannot move her own extra paving slabs out of the way to play stage a trestle table that she can't even move herself because, owwww, it's too heavy. That she has fawning sycophants adulating her every move online and paying for her meals shows me we are doomed as a species.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 109

Miscanthus

VIP Member
Congratulations to our amazing @Oops... for the misspelt thread title with 34 votes. :m 🥂

Thanks for voting in the last poll on Lidl's boob job. Results showed we thought she should have worn her compression bra for longer!

Welcome to the Lidl and Ali Hoilday Speshul where you can play Where’s Wally spotting a Hermes bag or twilly, while away hours searching for the AD on Ali’s reels or drive yourself insane correcting spelling mistakes. Mon Dieu...where to begin....
* Mr MG, well his manager, wangled a 5 night holiday in the Maldives at the Ritz Carlton. They splashed out on 2 more nights (7n/8d).
* They 'haven’t travelled for 2 years'. So Provence, Ibiza, and Norfolk don't count!
* Packing was a nightmare as Ken was still painting the dressing room. Maybe because Lidl didn't empty it in time.
* Lidl packed all her Hermes - twilly, Birkin, Kelly, mini Kelly, Oran sandals x2 - as well as Valentino Rockstud sandals x3, trainers for a light jog, Celine straw bag, Chanel bags x2, hat and matching b&w swimsuit, 7 x Intimissimi /Calzedonia bikinis to merch (one for every day), 4 x fugly sunglasses, plus linen, linen, linen.
* She threw in her green and white dress, already worn to her London birthday meal and birthday garden party. Hey, it stood up to the sniff test!
* She added an orange number She is "so colourful" now she has her new knockers. Oh and the expensive cashmere jumper that went a bit funny in the wash…
* Ali asked what he should pack. Lidl lisped ‘go short, it’s thexy'.
* He packed the shorts bloomers that Souster & Hicks transformed from his old trousers. Demand a refund!
* Lidl decided not to wear the Lilysilk clothes she ordered for travelling. Her white linen dress, cinched with a rafffiiiarrr belt was parfekt for a 13 hour overnight flight and a speedboat ride!
* They killed time in Hermes and Penhaligans at the airport. She "naturally gravitates to super luxury brands"!
* They started drinking in the exec lounge before boarding....of course...it was free!
* Business class is a bitch... they had to face each other for the whole flight. Champagne softened the blow.
* Second time in the Maldives for them. "People their age can't afford to come," she said. You are not paying for it Lidl!
* The hotel is on a private island. Unfortunately they had to share it with 200 other people.
* They had a Sunrise Ocean Villa for the #gifted few days, situated over the sea on stilts with a private pool and a butler.
* They were woken early by...er....the sunrise.
* They ate at every restaurant. Ali photographed the food while Lidl bitched about him being slow. Not like you to wait, Lidl?
* One meal a day makes her hangry. Stuff your cheeks for later then..
*...or have some nuts.... She loves Brazil nuts. Er...they're Macedamia nuts!
* She posted that she was eating her dream diet of fish, salad and fresh veg. We're not swallowing that.
* She's not a complete fun sponge....she does eat desserts.
* They met 5 fans while away. One even paid for their meal. Shouldn't you pay for them or are subs are seriously richer than you?
* On the private boat trip she wore white linen shorts and tied a twilly around her wrist. Her Birkin was in every shot....so was the wine.
* Ali put on his snorkle, or is that snorkel...either way there’s a snore in it!
* He also got his drone out....there must be a joke there too!
* It was so hot it was Elizabeth Arden spf 59 (sic) for Lidl, all the way!
* She puts it on her nose.....her nose burnt. She blamed the hotel's suntan lotion.
* Lidl's had a holiday from doing her hair...we could hear Despina screaming.
* Ali was working hard, tagging the hotel and hiding the AD. We reported him to the ASA. He received a warning. We laughed.
* She posted that she was alone in the ocean with a turtle but didn't have a camera...no photo; no happen.
* Lidl posted that she went snorkeling. We demanded proof. We got a body double.
* Highlights of the holiday were seeing dolphins, along with "petting a baby goat on the farm where I live"! Yer what?
* By night six they were "paying customers". They moved to a Beach Pool Villa and ordered room service burger and chips.
* She said it was a Bond villa, her "seashore soul" preferred it to the Ocean Villa. We said it was cheaper and stop bitching about #gifted
* At last they could stop working and just be together. "Nature boy" Ali immediately left her alone to go canoeing......her marriage is the gift that keeps on giving.
* She read the "main bulk of her book". So, you skipped the boring stuff in the middle!
* It was 40° when they left for home. She wore her huge cashmere sweater....and white linen shorts.
Back, unpacking parcels, dinner in the Greedhouse, trip to Dr Ayad. Normal service is resumed.
20220509_111035.jpg
20220508_095929.jpg
20220509_110546.jpg

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 89

Lola Faith

VIP Member
To be fair, she didn’t claim that it was - I was speculating that she might have purchased the bag at Heathrow where there is a home delivery service so you don’t have to take the bag on holiday. Obviously, I had a rush of blood to the head because that hardly happened. 😂😂 Yep - the only thing that’s consistent are the lies.

I bet Cawwie was taking daily trips to the garden centre in Her Travesty’s absence. There seemed to be an abundance of healthy looking herbs and veg - probably bought and planted to be staged on her return.

She did. She said the bag was on its way to her in a car.

But

What she says and what she does are certainly two very different things.

We watched a vlog, she's an actress, she was acting throughout. She has little tells that give her away when she lies - the looking down to the right is a main one, and faffing around and being distracted is another.

There are other things that give her away too - she knows she could get literally millions of views if she called the vlog Hermes Mini Kelly unboxing, and loads of new subscribers potentially. But she doesn't want people that have and know about Hermes bags to watch her vlogs. She wants her minions to watch it - the ones that can only dream about getting a Kelly.

She said the bag arrived by car - we don't know this to be true. She shows the bag in a white carrier bag, she could have put it in there and put sellotape on the top. How do we know it wasn't in a cardboard box from Ali Express or DH Gate when she got back from the Maldives, or even before that. Many influencers say they have 'bought' things when they have been gifted them, and supposedly the ASA in the UK are supposed to make sure things are declared or marked AD if they are ads.

Please remember she's acting - she shows us tons of stuff - all the Amazon stuff is free as she is working for them, same with H&M, Adanola etc etc, when she does a Net a Porter haul (rare) it is because they've sent her a voucher or given her a discount code for herself.

Literally every influencer has been shilling the FarFetch code this year - she might have had one earlier in the year but not recently!

Look at what she wore on holiday - Oran sandals (probably fake) old white dresses, the orange 2 piece from Netaporter - probably had tags re-attached and sent back now, didn't wear the pink and green two piece, nor did we see her in the D&G dresses, she was in her old Dish white dress and then a KM dress, and all the swimwear was free - after the pretence of ordering bikinis too small from Netaporter she didn't even try on.

Her life is a lie.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 70

xoxo55

Lydia is very impulsive person. When she sees something somewhere or wants something, she wants to have it immediately. For example, she went to Thyme and saw ferns, next thing you know her entire house is covered with ferns. She wanted old defender and in short amount of time there it was. Everyone else was getting small dogs, she needs one and needs it right now (buys puppy that was way to young because she didn’t want to wait). Same with clothes, jewelry, endless Hermes bags, belts and shoes, greenhouse and garden beds...
When she wants something, she doesn’t think about it rationally. She just thinks about how to buy it smallest amount of time. Same with her bungalow, same with her next house. She wants to move so badly that I don’t think it will be years until this happen, knowing Lydia this could be by end of this year because Lydia is that stupid.
Never happy, never satisfied, never grateful. And never aware of how privileged her life is with minimum amount of work and effort she puts in. She could buy a house in a heart of Cotswold and she would still be miserable because that’s just the way Lydia is (but at least she would be miserable with working toilets).

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 59

happyforest

Chatty Member
I think she means “enabling people” ...

View attachment 1264036
What the hell is wrong with her? My 16 year old daughter responds better to criticism, and she's still a child in many ways.

Lydia HAS to clap back. Every single time. All this mumbo jumbo about "not being able to control others", and her constant claims that opinions aren't fact is ludicrous.

Opinions matter, Lydia. The opinions of your audience matters a huge amount when you're trying to make us all spend our money and click your fucking links every second of the day. The audience, all of us, is what allows you the life you're living. Not your work ethic, not your skinniness, nor even your bought followers. It's OUR eyes that the companies that hire you want to reach. I assure you companies care very much what their consumers think, what they "opine". They aren't hiring you to just give you money for shits and giggles, they want to reach US!! How can you not comprehend that?

She will NEVER learn. Good heavens, she is such a dreadful human being parading herself as a decent person. Not only is she tone deaf in every sense, but her inability to see the forest for the trees is a huge part of why she is so far behind the likes of Victoria and Tamara.

Genuine humility is free and goes such a long way in every aspect of life. Lydia is the most arrogant asshole of all the influencers, IMO. If she cannot respond to comments without scathing passive aggression, she needs to ignore them. Jaysus, Mary and Joseph!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 59

rosieposie16

Her dyslexia comment pissed me off. I’m dyslexic. I can tell you I can read. It doesn’t mean I can’t read or write or spell or anything. It means those things are harder for my brain and I have to work harder, and therefore longer, than someone without dyslexia to ensure I do them properly. I have 3 degrees and can tell you I worked my ass off to make sure that the standard of my work never differed from someone without dyslexia. The only difference was it probably took me 3x longer 🤪 She pisses me off making dyslexia an excuse for laziness. She may very well be dyslexic but it then becomes her responsibility to ensure she puts things in place for herself to manage it. Instead, she makes it an excuse for incompetency. Twat.

• Heart
Reactions: 58

happyforest

Chatty Member
Fear not, she will out herself as always. She MUST show off. The only way I imagine she might be private about a move is if it indeed is a massive downgrade. Which I suspect may be the case. Oh dear.

Property prices in England have continued to rise despite everything else going on, so she will be paying higher prices than when she found her new build. And if she thinks she will make a profit on her overpriced McMansion, she will be in for a shock. They overpaid by a lot. Lydia has spent a fortune and received tonnes of freebies, but overall has not done one iota of actual provable improvements to the house to justify turning a profit. If they'd built a garage, then I could see them maybe making a modest profit. But no buyer will want to pay extra for outdoor patio flooring across the house, no shelter or garage for cars, sour looking tongue and groove (which hints at structural damp issues), one T I N Y soaking tub no one except the tallest of humans can safely get into, a damp light well, and a green dressing room that used to be a bedroom. Not to mention the absolute idiocy of removing 2 bedrooms out of functional usage. A master bedroom next to a door-less kitchen, with a door-less ensuite is NOT SEXY. It's gross. The freakin' garden isn't even secured for prospective responsible dog owning buyers, because these numpties tore the fencing down to appear to be landholders vs having a regular garden.

Whomever gets this house will have to completely renovate it if they have a large family. And if they're TINKS (two income no kids) they will want a far grander house for the price Lydia still owes on her daddy guaranteed mtg.

• Heart
  • Haha

Wophie

VIP Member
Size up girl. The dress is too tight across your ample bosom.
View attachment 1261780

What the heck is going on with Ali's forehead ???

View attachment 1261781View attachment 1261782

Omg. This is what Lyds finds sexy. :sick: Formal trousers with slandals. I'm so ... confused.
View attachment 1261783
View attachment 1261784

Horrid. Just horrid. ⬆⬆⬆

Erm.
View attachment 1261785
View attachment 1261786

Did Lyds say she took the dogs on a 4km walk ????
:oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:
This one in particular looks like Grandad has been separated from the group on a care home day trip.

Screenshot_20220512-185858_Gallery.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick

Oops...

VIP Member
Welcome to today’s Mystery Corner

Sponsored by Sleuth on the Loothe. AD

A woman walks into an airport.
She buys a belt in order to get an orange bag she can flash on the plane and for a secret use for when she returns home.
When she unpacks she takes out a new birthday bag she wanted to use on holiday but makes sure it isn’t photographed AT ALL. (Thus saving potential backlash from freebie holiday AND said bag).
This new bag is to serve as content when she returns home (and by then the details of the sale won’t be readily available since the bag has been sold prior to holiday). Are you with me so far campers? Good. There’s more…
She is the talk of the campus whilst on holiday as she has so many of these bags (all inappropriate for a beach holiday and that’s why they are commented on sooo much). She remains oblivious to this…Thinking all are impressed…
Upon packing, the new bag goes back in the luggage. Undetected. Then it’s unpacked at the other end and placed in the belt bag which is then placed in the white bag the goods got delivered in. Then a film is made of giggling excitement for a bag arriving in a car! No film of the arrival or the car of course. Then an unboxing which is full of fibs so the dogs supply distraction for the fibs.

Et voila - as they say in Provence, Ibiza and Norfolk - none of which are holiday destinations.

Mystery Corner part 2.

A man walks into an airport with a shed hidden in his luggage…

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 57

Julia123

VIP Member
Nonna's Christmas present ... the green book Wine Encyclopedia (?) and fern have disappeared from sight.
It's all.about topiary trees now.

View attachment 1254742

She says the mini Kelly is a perfect summer bag. Tell me more girl. It's brown gold.
Can't fit your phone.
Let alone a pair of sunglasses. Summer ? Hmm. Really fashion girl.
:rolleyes:

This vlog is just one big Adanola AD. Ugh. And of course, Lyds watching Ali moving stuff for her, at her beck and call, Ali bathing the dogs, Ali drying the dogs, Ali cuddling the dogs ... she just stands around giggling and yakking.
And buying :rolleyes: (hidden Ad ?) loads of table linen for her tablescapes and Dominoes Pizza.
Tattlers, i dare you to guess the colour of the table linen. C'mon.
Guess.
You will definitely not guess the correct colour ... :rolleyes:

Sage blah blah sage Amazon floral blah sage blah Amazon green boxes lovely blah beautiful oh wowww topiary trees Amazon beautiful sage brown beautiful blah linen blah napkins yak yak yak
"branding is beautiful" ... 'cos it's green. :rolleyes:
And a green apron. Blah blah blah.

Anyone know the amount of £££ she would possibly earn from her Amazon Affiliate Lynx ??? Girl is pushing her Amazon AL like crazy.

A tablecloth. I think. In ... sage ??? Could be a tea towel. Napkins.
I zoned out after a while. So can't be sure.
But definitely not an H & M haul.
Like her 2 purchases from duty free were not a HAUL.
Yes agree we saw a very irritated Ali over and over while she tee hee and filmed him doing all the work or all the dogs running around. Moving the heavy tiles twice so she can set up a random salvage yard display. And she makes fun of his slippers and socks while he’s helping her at some random “beckoning” to be her slave.

The dog bath time he was clearly NOT laughing at her awkward dog talking Josie crap while she filmed him doing both dog baths.

She needs to watch herself with him. He seems very detached and we all know he used to be very much a people pleaser with her. On her last Maldives vlog he was literally gone all the time and disengaged. On the days they paid to stay as a “honeymoon” because she didn’t prioritize time away with him as a partner over work and herself.

She’s also at least 150k into Hermes and more than that on her hobby “greenhouse salvage yard kitchen graveyard” in about a year- year and a half. When the shed is falling down and they have 1 working bathroom and a crumbling marriage and mental health concerns that should be prioritized. My gosh it’s like a train wreck 🫣

Last edited:
  • Heart

EvieM

FYI.

View attachment 1254824

Anyone have a ballpark figure of the amount Lyds would have paid for the bag on the pre-loved market ... would our tight-fisted Madame have paid nearly 20 grand for the bag ??? @happyforest🤔
This may be a controversial stance, but even though I could afford to, I would never spend $20k on a handbag. Art, yes. A handbag, no. I know that there are those who collect handbags the way that I collect original art, so I do understand that kind of love and passion, but for me it doesn’t compute. I also do not believe that she is passionate about the handbags themselves; she’s passionate about what she thinks they say about her.

• Heart

Peppypoopar

VIP Member
Well that's attractive 😂 the rust bucket that is the outdoor fire pit is discolouring the patio 🔥😂
Screenshot_20220509_133250_com.instagram.android_edit_63553334238217.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 55

Laura_jy

I really get the impression that she’s just fallen into a bit of a status trap with these bags. Half the outfits she wears don’t actually go with them. Especially those holiday looks! I actually used to envy some of her bag choices, fendi baguette in white, bottega pouch in nude, dior saddle bag. They looked good with what she was wearing.

It’s such a major change in her look. I looked at josie’s page today and they are both as frumpy as each other. Probably appeal to women who would dress at Laura Ashley! Find it hard to think what audience that watches YouTube would love to her for fashion Inspo now. Kirstie allsop?

That’s sports brand collab. Wow most inauthentic pairing ever! No way would she wear all the branded stuff or those slogan t’s! Times must be hard for brand deals and getting high end collabs! Though they must payout… her spending in insane!

• Heart
Reactions: 55

happyforest

Chatty Member
I feel that she has clapped back at everyone, and insisted the bungalow was her "forever home" for over 4 years now because very soon after they moved in, they realized they'd been taken for a ride. Remember the odours, dodgy plumbing in origin I believe, that had to be sorted out ASAP when they moved in. Bathrooms that have never worked. Spotty internet issues, etc.

She was impetuous in insisting they HAD to buy a house ASAP (during the run up to the wedding) and the fact that the bungalow hadn't even been formally listed online, made her want it right then and there. It was the first time I'd seen her be a complete brat on a vlog. She would not let up about having to leave the suddenly too tiny house they'd been in for years. Despite only viewing the bungalow at night in the rain, they paid asking price. So all this drivel about it being her forever home for the last 4 years is Lydia digging in as she always does, because she can never acknowledge that she made a disastrous mistake in choosing to live "off grid" in a new build.

Now she's gaslighting everyone again (and herself!) in saying they need to move because they very soon will need an additional 5 people on staff. Bitch, please! We know you need to move because you can no longer afford to stay there. Pure speculation on my part, but her dad may be near retirement and may want his name off their mortgage. Her sister is probably wanting to go to university soon, perhaps Lydia's sainted step mum is pressuring her husband to pull his credit line from being tied up to Lydia and Ali's property. It will be interesting to see if Lydia and Ali again need a guarantor if they do move house.

I believe she's claiming the need for a move is due to their need for increasing staff by 5 people as a wild attempt to "manifest" the very success that would require, when all factual evidence points to the exact opposite. She's read far too many manifestation books. She says she's happy when it's palpable she isn't. She tells the world her marriage is flawless, when we all see how unhappy and disconnected they are. The examples are endless. Manifesting doesn't work like that, you ridiculously pompous wanna-be money grubber.

She now has sun spots sprootling across her cheeks. Way to go, Lydia. A big accomplishment for a 34 year old Englishwoman.

Screen Shot 2022-05-12 at 12.00.59 PM.png

Who the fuck wears a Christian Dior twilly in their sure to be sweaty hair for a day mucking about in their "backyard"?? Lydia Elise Millen, that's who.

Screen Shot 2022-05-12 at 12.03.18 PM.png

She claims they may be moving house maybe soon, maybe in 5 years, yet here she is salivating at putting something like this in their hillbilly backyard.

Screen Shot 2022-05-12 at 12.16.17 PM.png

I'll leave you all with this. Lazy Lydia on the couch, per usual, with Mr. Millen-Gordon bringing her mochi balls to eat. She admits she's been glued to TikTok watching the recent news about Johnny Depp and Amber Heard. Ali then says, "imagine if that were us having all our business put out there, imagine what I could tell about you". Whilst filming Berkeley humping Porter, who can't be bothered to care about anything anymore.

Screen Shot 2022-05-12 at 12.39.14 PM.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54

Oops...

VIP Member
Listen VERY carefully…

I will say this only once…

Another bag and STILL only one proper working lavatory…

In the immortal words of Havisham Streisand - 🎼Enough is Enough…🎵

I rest my Louis Vuitton.

• Haha
  • Heart

daninicole_xx

Chatty Member
New to this thread. Holy shit, it’s a large one.

Used to follow her about a decade ago when she was faux fitspo - jet black hair and tacky workout gear. Downloaded her e-book and it was garbage. Unfollowed her when she adopted her next personality.

Cannot believe my eyes at how she’s changed. WTF is the cottagecore shite she’s doing now? Swanning about the moors dressed like Princess Anne.

I’ve clearly missed too much. What a clown. She will always be this to me.
01F5CE3E-8405-4035-B163-3E8EBB7CF1EA.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Alright, today marks a turning point in my current job. So I logged in on my office desktop, got morning coffee and jumped on mail. Once that got sorted, I decided to drink my coffee over little Tattle. Little did I know those utter cunts from IT got a request from even bigger cunt, the higher ups, to block this wonderful website. Apparently, browsing and participating in idle non-celebrity gossip in my free time on company desktop is somehow wrong....

On a positive note, it served as a last drop to finally bring me over the edge and I'm happy to announce I successfully teamed up with a work bestie and we will turn in our bye-bye papers before end of the year. And holy heck, I have to say, it's a liberating feeling once you realise you most definitely don't have to put up with BS. It sounds frivolous, but it's been long time coming. Now I will be able to fully focus on building myself up as I enrolled in university to get my degree sorted for good and move on.

It was perhaps that liberating mindset which made watching Ali's vlog even more difficult to stomach. It pains me to see a guy who clearly has potential allowing a very public bully zap all his energy, joy quite frankly - life away. She sucks it all out of him one day at a time. I know it can be difficult to break away from a narc partner. Particularly with additional ties involved. But come on, man! Pluck your balls out of her fake arse Mini Kelly, give her the finger and carry on doing your own thing. You're not a lost cause yet! If a 28 years old dumb dumb like me can finally unfuck herself and finally start sorting her life out, so can you! Priorities, pal.

• Heart
Reactions: 53

TheSweetPanda

Yes agree we saw a very irritated Ali over and over while she tee hee and filmed him doing all the work or all the dogs running around. Moving the heavy tiles twice so she can set up a random salvage yard display. And she makes fun of his slippers and socks while he’s helping her at some random “beckoning” to be her slave.

The dog bath time he was clearly NOT laughing at her awkward dog talking Josie crap while she filmed him doing both dog baths.

She needs to watch herself with him. He seems very detached and we all know he used to be very much a people pleaser with her. On her last Maldives vlog he was literally gone all the time and disengaged. On the days they paid to stay as a “honeymoon” because she didn’t prioritize time away with him as a partner over work and herself.

She’s also at least 150k into Hermes and more than that on her hobby “greenhouse salvage yard kitchen graveyard” in about a year- year and a half. When the shed is falling down and they have 1 working bathroom and a crumbling marriage and mental health. My gosh it’s like a train wreck 🫣
THIS. He works and makes money. He could buy his own shed, but Elsie has blown all their money. The Hermes and let’s not forget the Range Rover she treated herself to. She is at the point of selling her bags, so they have to be broke from her spending. And like you said, fix the damn toilets Elsie, you don’t need anymore garden pots or tables.

I bet you anything that it’s probably a septic issue and they are going to have to dig to get to the pipes to fix the toilets. And that shit is expensive. We had a problem with tree roots getting into the pipes and causing our basement drain to back up. Was quoted like $20k to fix it because they would have to dig up the yard and replace the pipe. And that was back in the 90’s. I can only imagine how much more it would cost now.

Ali is tired of her shit. I just wish he would leave and take the dogs and cat with him. Divorce her ass. That would be great content.

• Heart

Namima

VIP Member
Gormless Pouty McPout.

Perfect beach attire. Especially those trousers.
And the beach hair.
:rolleyes:
Hey ho, there's a hairless chest though.
Be still my horny heart. Not.
Screenshot_20220509-182802_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20220509-182805_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20220509-183110_Gallery.jpg
Screenshot_20220509-183158_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20220509-183135_Gallery.jpg

Yeah, no thanks. Hard pass.

• Haha
  • Sick