Lydia Millen #135 Monrings under a banyan tree in Prince Louis bloomers and dinning four free…

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ahhh, but they changed the name of the Bunga and we weren't allowed to see the new name carved on the porch, were we?

She can't build in the garden because it is a conservation area. The Bunga was built on the footprint of an older property and couldn't be larger, hence going into a basement.

They changed the name but obviously forgot to tell anybody 😂

The address their company is registered to is not their home address.
Thanks for the reminder, actually forgot about that. But even these they couldn't have ?
office inspo.JPG
office.JPG

I think she just needs a new property with extra security because of the threat of nasty troll Tattlers who want to break in and steal her cheese grater.
She wants a fully open property without protective fences but exta extra exta secure. She's got Ellon Musk on the phone to make her a bespoke transparent digital futuristic fence so she can still enjoy her outstanding views on... flat fields.

Anyways, don't even know why she needs in house bigger offices since she doesn't even hang out with her team. Always hangs out as far away as possible from the team. Isn't the role of a CEO to be on ground so you, the founder of the company, can be free? That's already what she does with their current set up, Carrie's downstair with the team, while Lydia films and galavant around her house. So basically she could just rent out an office in the nearest town and have visio when she doesn't feel like going to the office.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Conniption Corner…

Mr Law and I were having one of our post-prandial conniptions when we sat up as though a bolt of lightening had hit us! It had. A bolt of lightening had managed to get through the security guards, plantation shutters and the pretty little beach hat I had taken the time to crochet for him when I was in the queue at Carburettors R Us. He needed a new carburettor after all that driving recently. Anyway, it was all to no avail. The Poll don’t lie and so we have decided to stand down gracefully and move to the blue ridge mountains of Virginia. Here we will leave the rat race behind us and plant chickens and grow up together. So it’s with regret that we are unable to offer the free limousine service to the top of page one any more. Mr Law is still the hunk-a-hunk of burning love he always was but just at the moment he’s on fire from the lightening. I need to go and put him out. Team Daxon Forever! Taxi for Mr Law 🚕

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Can’t be arsed to look for it but I remember I noticed she accidentally posted a picture of the finished porch and she’d had name The Potager carved in to the top bit.🤷🏻‍♀️ I think she may have swapped it out.

ETA - I lied, I can be semi arsed😆. It might be on one if her threads but this is on insta. She changed the original photo, think it was Potager House.
Yup, she definitely showed it then blurred it out! Numpty!

Isn’t it still called Potager? I thought what was the name written in the garden plans from Nicholsons.
Yes..

Don’t believe it is on mains gas as they spoke about running out of oil.
I know estate manager Splainer allowed the Old Rectum to run out of oil. Lidl reckons she's "off grid" 🤪 so probably oil there too.

Thanks for the reminder, actually forgot about that. But even these they couldn't have ?
View attachment 1263897View attachment 1263898

She wants a fully open property without protective fences but exta extra exta secure. She's got Ellon Musk on the phone to make her a bespoke transparent digital futuristic fence so she can still enjoy her outstanding views on... flat fields.

Anyways, don't even know why she needs in house bigger offices since she doesn't even hang out with her team. Always hangs out as far away as possible from the team. Isn't the role of a CEO to be on ground so you, the founder of the company, can be free? That's already what she does with their current set up, Carrie's downstair with the team, while Lydia films and galavant around her house. So basically she could just rent out an office in the nearest town and have visio when she doesn't feel like going to the office.
Even if it's classed as a temporary structure she may not get planning permission in a conservation area.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Conniption Corner…

Mr Law and I were having one of our post-prandial conniptions when we sat up as though a bolt of lightening had hit us! It had. A bolt of lightening had managed to get through the security guards, plantation shutters and the pretty little beach hat I had taken the time to crochet for him when I was in the queue at Carburettors R Us. He needed a new carburettor after all that driving recently. Anyway, it was all to no avail. The Poll don’t lie and so we have decided to stand down gracefully and move to the blue ridge mountains of Virginia. Here we will leave the rat race behind us and plant chickens and grow up together. So it’s with regret that we are unable to offer the free limousine service to the top of page one any more. Mr Law is still the hunk-a-hunk of burning love he always was but just at the moment he’s on fire from the lightening. I need to go and put him out. Team Daxon Forever! Taxi for Mr Law 🚕
Haha, very magnanimous. However, here’s what @Oops... really thinks of us😆
1652457931535.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Mystery Corner part 1.

It was revealed today that the stunning Melbourne woman who had her PLTardis stolen earlier this week was a victim of Piracy. The Harder Hindhoff Pirates of the Caribbean Gang have admitted this dreadful offence and are now awaiting trial at Stanford in the Vale Police station. This is where the PLT was found by an observant civil servant called Bunny Stoutfroth last night. The Tardis is now undergoing repair operations to its weasel-axle flange bracket and it will be returned to its rightful owner fifthwith. Reuters
Oh dear Lord, do you know how much it costs to repair a weasel-axel flange bracket - a lot more than The Potty House, I can tell you that much! 🥵

I think I’m going to fain… *THUD*

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
I think she means “enabling people” ...

View attachment 1264036
What the hell is wrong with her? My 16 year old daughter responds better to criticism, and she's still a child in many ways.

Lydia HAS to clap back. Every single time. All this mumbo jumbo about "not being able to control others", and her constant claims that opinions aren't fact is ludicrous.

Opinions matter, Lydia. The opinions of your audience matters a huge amount when you're trying to make us all spend our money and click your bleeping links every second of the day. The audience, all of us, is what allows you the life you're living. Not your work ethic, not your skinniness, nor even your bought followers. It's OUR eyes that the companies that hire you want to reach. I assure you companies care very much what their consumers think, what they "opine". They aren't hiring you to just give you money for shits and giggles, they want to reach US!! How can you not comprehend that?

She will NEVER learn. Good heavens, she is such a dreadful human being parading herself as a decent person. Not only is she tone deaf in every sense, but her inability to see the forest for the trees is a huge part of why she is so far behind the likes of Victoria and Tamara.

Genuine humility is free and goes such a long way in every aspect of life. Lydia is the most arrogant asshole of all the influencers, IMO. If she cannot respond to comments without scathing passive aggression, she needs to ignore them. Jaysus, Mary and Joseph!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 59
Just bcos it was free for them I won’t be visiting Maldives 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Conniption Corner…

Well, what a coincidence! Me and my darling Johnny are also going to the blue ridge mountains of Virginia once this very trying trial is over.. we will meet up with you and Mr. Law whilst there and enjoy a Beck’s and a bourbon whilst admiring the view, singing Blue Moon of Kentucky 🎼🎼 and dancing the night away. Let’s cheer him up after Amber 👺👺👺👺 tried to stitch up ma man. 🥰

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
What the hell is wrong with her? My 16 year old daughter responds better to criticism, and she's still a child in many ways.

Lydia HAS to clap back. Every single time. All this mumbo jumbo about "not being able to control others", and her constant claims that opinions aren't fact is ludicrous.

Opinions matter, Lydia. The opinions of your audience matters a huge amount when you're trying to make us all spend our money and click your bleeping links every second of the day. The audience, all of us, is what allows you the life you're living. Not your work ethic, not your skinniness, nor even your bought followers. It's OUR eyes that the companies that hire you want to reach. I assure you companies care very much what their consumers think, what they "opine". They aren't hiring you to just give you money for shits and giggles, they want to reach US!! How can you not comprehend that?

She will NEVER learn. Good heavens, she is such a dreadful human being parading herself as a decent person. Not only is she tone deaf in every sense, but her inability to see the forest for the trees is a huge part of why she is so far behind the likes of Victoria and Tamara.

Genuine humility is free and goes such a long way in every aspect of life. Lydia is the most arrogant asshole of all the influencers, IMO. If she cannot respond to comments without scathing passive aggression, she needs to ignore them. Jaysus, Mary and Joseph!!!

100% this!

She's so vile, she sees a comment like that and just has to put that person right! She has convinced herself as well as some of her audience that she is happy and she loves her life, what is her alternative, to be her true self and miserable as hell, can't really put that in a twice weekly vlog!
She knows things are going downhill big time and no doubt spent the whole of her holiday trying to plan something to rectify this - I guess the moving house was all she could come up with, and the Beauty Pie and Rodial deals are her attempt to push back into the Beauty Industry!

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Ooooh! Great sleuthing! Of course! 😍

I'm afraid that there is no way I could leave the house with just a lipstick, credit card and phone.

I need a carpet bag for my secateurs, packet of Japanese knotweed seeds, Jaffa cakes and pac-a-mac!
£20k for a tiny vessel to hold your phone, card and a lipstick. Vile.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
It will be marketed privately/quietly. They would be extremely foolish to put it on open market. Many private buyers register with Agents and buy properties which are never seen on the open market.
Ok Tattlers, who is going to register with some local estate agents then?

• Haha
Reactions: 18
What on earth is she on about? Saw her video come up and skipped straight to where I could see her sitting down and I can’t even believe the words coming out her mouth. She has to justify EVERYTHING. Oh we are so content and so happy blah blah. Then banging on about how at peace she feels with the internet (eh?) but somehow that is a reason that she is now looking to move house? LOL. She’s nuts. She’s moving because she can’t bear the fact she lives in a converted bunga and all the money she’s wasted on it will never change that fact!

• Heart
Reactions: 33
No one will remember her in five years time - it will be oh yeah that professional begger

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
100% this!

She's so vile, she sees a comment like that and just has to put that person right! She has convinced herself as well as some of her audience that she is happy and she loves her life, what is her alternative, to be her true self and miserable as hell, can't really put that in a twice weekly vlog!
She knows things are going downhill big time and no doubt spent the whole of her holiday trying to plan something to rectify this - I guess the moving house was all she could come up with, and the Beauty Pie and Rodial deals are her attempt to push back into the Beauty Industry!
In her previous vlog when she kept repeating what a softy she is 🤯🙄 when really she is the most hard faced cow

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.