Lydia Millen #135 Monrings under a banyan tree in Prince Louis bloomers and dinning four free…

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The boobage ... :oops: 🤮
View attachment 1259257View attachment 1259258View attachment 1259259View attachment 1259260View attachment 1259261View attachment 1259262

View attachment 1259263

Garden Centre fasHuUn
View attachment 1259264
View attachment 1259265
Obviously to match the new Celly

View attachment 1259266

Oh wowwww Lyds is trying so hard to talk nice to Ali.
Well done Lyds. 👏🏻 heeheee

But wowwwww, she always seems to be angry at Porter.
Tone Lyds tone !!!! Firm but not mean. 😞
Two words....

Size up.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Men in sandals are gross, the only time they are acceptable is when there are communal showers such as at swimming pools to avoid other people's foot germs but don't worry men of the world, I am also judging the non-pedicured women of the world when they were sandals too :ROFLMAO: .
Totally agree. However ... I do love a man in flip flops 😬 🤪

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
No one with any sense like men in sandals!:sick: Ali go get your jeans out the attic and dress your age FFS! jeez he looks dead behind the eyes, hes got no life left in him poor bloke!

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 43
Totally agree. However ... I do love a man in flip flops 😬 🤪
This thread does have a special fund for members in your particular ‘predicament’. Would you like me to go with you to see the treasurer?

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I suffer from terrible dry heals, nothing works and now I am on antibiotics because my ingrown toe nail has gone mental, it couldn’t wait for the operation … so my feet are not presentable at all😂😢

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
No one with any sense like men in sandals!:sick: Ali go get your jeans out the attic and dress your age FFS! jeez he looks dead behind the eyes, hes got no life left in him poor bloke!
Sadly, that's what I noticed first thing during the vlog. He looks and sounds drained AF. Despite just coming from vacation. Is that normal? No matter what, Ali seems to be miserable above all. It doesn't surprise us, but I'm still baffled by how he can't put two and two together.

Ali, I will flipping FedEx you a sock if that's what it takes. Or flip flops. You have to break free.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I suffer from terrible dry heals, nothing works and now I am on antibiotics because my ingrown toe nail has gone mental, it couldn’t wait for the operation … so my feet are not presentable at all😂😢
Oh no! You poor sweetheart. I am sending you some special marshmallows, some Grey Dunn caramel wafers and The Bunty to read whilst you eat them. Your fave tea is in a little flask ( marked gin)...🥰

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Not enough old person vibe. Too modern. Too, dare I say, vibrant...? She has a reputation to uphold there.
But yeah nah, it's ugly as feck. Wouldn't put it past her to turn the whole Bunga sage green before she has to sell it due to fin- erm, reasons.
Agree, Lydifoot will elderly person it up to suit her new build Bungalow 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Alright, today marks a turning point in my current job. So I logged in on my office desktop, got morning coffee and jumped on mail. Once that got sorted, I decided to drink my coffee over little Tattle. Little did I know those utter cunts from IT got a request from even bigger bleep, the higher ups, to block this wonderful website. Apparently, browsing and participating in idle non-celebrity gossip in my free time on company desktop is somehow wrong....

On a positive note, it served as a last drop to finally bring me over the edge and I'm happy to announce I successfully teamed up with a work bestie and we will turn in our bye-bye papers before end of the year. And holy heck, I have to say, it's a liberating feeling once you realise you most definitely don't have to put up with BS. It sounds frivolous, but it's been long time coming. Now I will be able to fully focus on building myself up as I enrolled in university to get my degree sorted for good and move on.

It was perhaps that liberating mindset which made watching Ali's vlog even more difficult to stomach. It pains me to see a guy who clearly has potential allowing a very public bully zap all his energy, joy quite frankly - life away. She sucks it all out of him one day at a time. I know it can be difficult to break away from a narc partner. Particularly with additional ties involved. But come on, man! Pluck your balls out of her fake arse Mini Kelly, give her the finger and carry on doing your own thing. You're not a lost cause yet! If a 28 years old dumb dumb like me can finally unfuck herself and finally start sorting her life out, so can you! Priorities, pal.

• Heart
Reactions: 53
My advise Ali is when she is next on a trip away with Cawwie pack your bags, get the dogs, and GET THE HELL OUT OF THERE!

• Heart
Reactions: 26
This thread does have a special fund for members in your particular ‘predicament’. Would you like me to go with you to see the treasurer?
I love a man with in flip flops sporting a five o’clock shadow freshly showered in jeans and a white button down! But I love manly men and absolutely none of those Hermès sandals Ali’s wearing!🤮

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
The boobage ... :oops: 🤮
View attachment 1259257View attachment 1259258View attachment 1259259View attachment 1259260View attachment 1259261View attachment 1259262

View attachment 1259263

Garden Centre fasHuUn
View attachment 1259264
View attachment 1259265
Obviously to match the new Celly

View attachment 1259266

Oh wowwww Lyds is trying so hard to talk nice to Ali.
Well done Lyds. 👏🏻 heeheee

But wowwwww, she always seems to be angry at Porter.
Tone Lyds tone !!!! Firm but not mean. 😞
Is she joking? She wore that to a GARDEN CENTER? A new over 20K mini hermes Kelly and that dirty dress and twilly!?

All of Ali's clothes from trip are at the dry cleaner yet she's wearing that dress today that she wore for a LONG time on the trip.... sweating :sick:

They were allll over the dogs and cat in this vlog... yet 99% of the time these animals are outside with no supervision so what is the actual point of yelling at them. They are peeing and pooping and rubbing all of the kitchen garden stuff every day. Lydia probably cares more about the animals ruining the look that ruining the plants. Cause she's just going to let them all go to seed uneaten anyway.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Every time I receive a notification from this thread and read "Monrings under a banyan tree..." I smile or laugh.
This title is simply 'the dream'... and very 'sympathetic' to my mood... ;) so thoughtfully 'curated' by @Oops... :love::LOL:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Arrrrrrggghhhhh! Stop with the Hermes! If there’s anyone out there that works for Hermes or can convey a message to the Hermes overlords, PLEASE I beg you to. STOP selling them to her IF they are real and take legal action against her if they are fake or the resellers selling to her!! You are RUINING your brand!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.