Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Bearsmum13

Chatty Member
I wonder what she has purchased from Louis Vuitton

We can see her subscribers are just as illiterate as Lydia

Also what the raging hell is she wearing? All those dresses to choose from and she is wearing a black drawstring bin bag

View attachment 1264664

Made me feel ill too, I skipped most of the video but that moment made me close the window altogether.
The 'huzzah' made me feel ill too

Reactions: 4

Delizia

VIP Member
Don't think she would move to the Costwolds as her main house though, not if Carrie doesn't move as well. But if she goes and somehow manages to buy that more expensive house they are looking into, she can't possibly still talk about being on the hunt for a little cottage to invest in as a second home????

She just said in her previous vlog that she would like to do the extended stairs fire escape renovations but that it was prob gonna be a bit to much out of budget. And then she goes on about needing a bigger house for offices. But she could very well just build an outside office. If she can manage to get a bigger lawn for a bigger house, she can as well manage to build an outside office, no?

They could have an L Shape outside office in the place of the actual shed. That way it will be easily accessible by the staff through the entrance gate, and staff could also have access to the house through the extended fire escape. And voila.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4