Lydia Millen #135 Monrings under a banyan tree in Prince Louis bloomers and dinning four free…

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Welcome to today’s Mystery Corner

Sponsored by Sleuth on the Loothe. AD

A woman walks into an airport.
She buys a belt in order to get an orange bag she can flash on the plane and for a secret use for when she returns home.
When she unpacks she takes out a new birthday bag she wanted to use on holiday but makes sure it isn’t photographed AT ALL. (Thus saving potential backlash from freebie holiday AND said bag).
This new bag is to serve as content when she returns home (and by then the details of the sale won’t be readily available since the bag has been sold prior to holiday). Are you with me so far campers? Good. There’s more…
She is the talk of the campus whilst on holiday as she has so many of these bags (all inappropriate for a beach holiday and that’s why they are commented on sooo much). She remains oblivious to this…Thinking all are impressed…
Upon packing, the new bag goes back in the luggage. Undetected. Then it’s unpacked at the other end and placed in the belt bag which is then placed in the white bag the goods got delivered in. Then a film is made of giggling excitement for a bag arriving in a car! No film of the arrival or the car of course. Then an unboxing which is full of fibs so the dogs supply distraction for the fibs.

Et voila - as they say in Provence, Ibiza and Norfolk - none of which are holiday destinations.

Mystery Corner part 2.

A man walks into an airport with a shed hidden in his luggage…

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 57
THIS. He works and makes money. He could buy his own shed, but Elsie has blown all their money. The Hermes and let’s not forget the Range Rover she treated herself to. She is at the point of selling her bags, so they have to be broke from her spending. And like you said, fix the damn toilets Elsie, you don’t need anymore garden pots or tables.

I bet you anything that it’s probably a septic issue and they are going to have to dig to get to the pipes to fix the toilets. And that tit is expensive. We had a problem with tree roots getting into the pipes and causing our basement drain to back up. Was quoted like $20k to fix it because they would have to dig up the yard and replace the pipe. And that was back in the 90’s. I can only imagine how much more it would cost now.

Ali is tired of her tit. I just wish he would leave and take the dogs and cat with him. Divorce her ass. That would be great content.
Omg you are so right! Leave it to her to “romanticize” septic digging into grand stairs to lead to the basement when really it will look like even more of a horrible focal point than what she has now . Lol.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
That bag isn't from a Hermes shop, first of all that receipt had been changed, Hermes receipts don't have a black part on the top. Secondly I have had deliveries from Hermes and they always come in a box regardless of what you buy. The box is a normal cardboard box, when you open it, it's white inside with Hermes logo or cartoon type thing on the inside of the top of the box. You never get a white bag in the delivery box only the traditional orange one. The white bag is given in store if you ask for it, for people who don't want to advertise where they have shopped when they walk out or don't want to be robbed. She obviously bought the bag from a reseller, not that there is any shame in it except the outrageous mark-up especially on the mini bags.

On another note, her hair looks like straw, it is so damaged and has so much breakage, you can really notice it when she is outside

• Heart
Reactions: 45
So she was saying they will have to see how much it cost to have the stairs put in leading to the basement thing, but you've just bought another Hermes bag! prioritizes you wally.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 31
Omg you are so right! Leave it to her to “romanticize” septic digging into grand stairs to lead to the basement when really it will look like even more of a horrible focal point than what she has now . Lol.
Elsie:

Ok, you are never going to believe this. But I bought a backhoe!

Giggles. Flips hair.

I was out at the shops and I saw the backhoe and I just had to have it. It is the absolute dream! The bright yellow matches so well with my greenhouse. Yellow and green are the colors of the season.

Gratuitous shot of her green house. Again.

I have always wanted a backhoe. And I am just so blessed and thankful I could get one.

Teary eyed.

But I am done explaining myself because I don’t have to justify my purchases.

Dead shark eyes.

Now just look at this amazing hole that I dug up. Because I wanted a hole in the ground like I need another hole in my head.

More giggles and hair flipping.

Because if you are going to use it, use it.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Think ali has been viewing things differently since the nicky incident, obviously he knew what she could be like but I don't think he actually believed she would behave that way towards someone outside their little circle. She almost ruined their careers. Carrie and Ali almost left her after that and he definitely is different towards her now.

Reactions: 29
Everything about that video was FAEK!

Pretending to like the adenola stuff...joggers?? FAEK!

Getting a mini Kelly delivered. No mention of Hermes in title or thumbnail to get views, no proper unwrapping of the bag, no mention of where it's come from/cost...FAEK!!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 38
Can someone explain to me how on every single one of her you tubes she gets roughly 2.5k likes and zero dislikes ?? It is impossible. Any you tube that you watch there are always dislikes as it’s only human. I’ve noticed this on all influencer accounts.

Reactions: 11
Can someone explain to me how on every single one of her you tubes she gets roughly 2.5k likes and zero dislikes ?? It is impossible. Any you tube that you watch there are always dislikes as it’s only human. I’ve noticed this on all influencer accounts.
Easy! YouTube no longer lists dislikes as of a year or so ago. The content creator can see them still but the audience cannot. It was meant to bring “positivity” aka an echo chamber to the platform.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Also growing purple broccoli, asparagus, Courgettes, Mangetout, spinach and all the herbs when she doesn't even eat vegetables.
⬆⬆⬆⬆

THIS !!!! 100%.

Imagine spending an extortionate amount of money (+/- £20 000 + 5 000 000 pots and plants) and you don't even eat veggies. And you get sponsored / free flowers delivered to your house. How do her subscribers not question the absurdity of this ? Morons.

I see them moving house by the end of the year. There is no way will she will be able to keep up the gardening farce any longer.

I think her dressing room is still the mud green she had it painted, she just has lots of ring lights and probably uses light box to lighten everything.
Confirmation : She hates the closet. 😁
Good.
Paaaahfect actually.

Binge eater. One meal a day. Hangry all day.
Watching her around food makes me feel very sad for her.

That is obscene. Seriously obscene.

Just because you have the $$$ doesn't mean you have to spend that sort of money on a bag that fits nothing. Nothing. To match your belt.
:rolleyes:
And we all know that bag is going to be in a disgusting state in a matter of time.
The heifer values nothing.

FIX YOUR TOILETS !!!

Too bad Lyds doesn't have Tamara's bank balance... :cool: or Hermèzz collection.

Screenshot_20220510-085102_Instagram.jpg

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
⬆⬆⬆⬆

THIS !!!! 100%.

Imagine spending an extortionate amount of money (+/- £20 000 + 5 000 000 pots and plants) and you don't even eat veggies. And you get sponsored / free flowers delivered to your house. How do her subscribers not question the absurdity of this ? Morons.

I see them moving house by the end of the year. There is no way will she will be able to keep up the gardening farce any longer.

Confirmation : She hates the closet. 😁
Good.
Paaaahfect actually.

Binge eater. One meal a day. Hangry all day.
Watching her around food makes me feel very sad for her.

That is obscene. Seriously obscene.

Just because you have the $$$ doesn't mean you have to spend that sort of money on a bag that fits nothing. Nothing. To match your belt.
:rolleyes:
And we all know that bag is going to be in a disgusting state in a matter of time.
The heifer values nothing.

FIX YOUR TOILETS !!!

Too bad Lyds doesn't have Tamara's bank balance... :cool: or Hermèzz collection.

View attachment 1255876
I still think fake mini Kellys just don t suit her. I know she is slender and we re still not sure how tall she is but with her broad shoulders, large wrists, hands, ankles and wide feet she is not a petite build and here in lies the problem.

I still can t decide if she has loads of money to buy stuff with or she has not much at all and is spending money to make money, just like a tattler said previously a few months ago. :unsure:

• Heart
Reactions: 28
I wonder if Lidl told Ali she was buying this bag? She said she didn't last time...
Poor guy, imagine trying to get your head around your finaces when your wife keeps dropping 20k every few months...

Nothing is making sense! She wants rotton old wood table with antique watering cans and staging… where she plans to pot… “whilst” staring into a window of an empty Guestroom that is usually full of storage of her cast off decor items of PAST dreams. Becuae pottong in the greedhouse (meant for potting) is too cluttering?! What?! Though I do think she bought wayyyy tooooo many pots and had them teetering on the edge of the greenhouse walls.

And the VISTA from this very window is a view of her greedhouse and coffin beds yet she plans to renovate the other guestroom and put a desk in THAT window that overlooks the gravel driveway and new build gate (not the gate in the sketch logo she’s been posting).

Also, I can’t even wrap my mind around the excavation of a very large portion of grass so that there can be massive steps as wide as the window well thingy leading to the dungeon office. Huh? I need some Pinterest pics of this to understand this lewk. Seems more like the front of an Apple store or museum than something on the side of a house already busy with gardening mania. And… Sounds more like a dude trying to sell her on a bigger project to make 💸 vs her just replacing the modern railings and calling it a done project. We ALL know they will move outta this place. Either for a career saving home channel pump or because they can’t afford to stay.

View attachment 1255707
That is a massive excavation with a huge amount of soil they would have to pay a lot to remove off site. Is she mad?

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Every influencer under the sun has been advertising Adanola plus I thought she was a 'luxury' influencer? 🤭

• Haha
I wonder if Lidl told Ali she was buying this bag? She said she didn't last time...
Poor guy, imagine trying to get your head around your finaces when your wife keeps dropping 20k every few months...

That is a massive excavation with a huge amount of soil they would have to pay a lot to remove off site. Is she mad?
She could create a ‘bronze age burial chamber’ spoil heap. If she does I recommend circular pathways going around planted with Myosotis and Tulipa China Pink…(for Spring). 😜 Of course the rest of the tall mound could be seeded. Fun to mow in summer…

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Welcome to today’s Mystery Corner

Sponsored by Sleuth on the Loothe. AD

A woman walks into an airport.
She buys a belt in order to get an orange bag she can flash on the plane and for a secret use for when she returns home.
When she unpacks she takes out a new birthday bag she wanted to use on holiday but makes sure it isn’t photographed AT ALL. (Thus saving potential backlash from freebie holiday AND said bag).
This new bag is to serve as content when she returns home (and by then the details of the sale won’t be readily available since the bag has been sold prior to holiday). Are you with me so far campers? Good. There’s more…
She is the talk of the campus whilst on holiday as she has so many of these bags (all inappropriate for a beach holiday and that’s why they are commented on sooo much). She remains oblivious to this…Thinking all are impressed…
Upon packing, the new bag goes back in the luggage. Undetected. Then it’s unpacked at the other end and placed in the belt bag which is then placed in the white bag the goods got delivered in. Then a film is made of giggling excitement for a bag arriving in a car! No film of the arrival or the car of course. Then an unboxing which is full of fibs so the dogs supply distraction for the fibs.

Et voila - as they say in Provence, Ibiza and Norfolk - none of which are holiday destinations.

Mystery Corner part 2.

A man walks into an airport with a shed hidden in his luggage…
Exactly I’m with you because are you telling me after spending almost 40,000 on a handbag that it’s in that extra small box and that tiny bag? I’ve bought a top’s that put them in bigger boxes and more extravagant bags than that one!

• Haha
Nothing is making sense! She wants rotton old wood table with antique watering cans and staging… where she plans to pot… “whilst” staring into a window of an empty Guestroom that is usually full of storage of her cast off decor items of PAST dreams. Becuae pottong in the greedhouse (meant for potting) is too cluttering?! What?! Though I do think she bought wayyyy tooooo many pots and had them teetering on the edge of the greenhouse walls.

And the VISTA from this very window is a view of her greedhouse and coffin beds yet she plans to renovate the other guestroom and put a desk in THAT window that overlooks the gravel driveway and new build gate (not the gate in the sketch logo she’s been posting).

Also, I can’t even wrap my mind around the excavation of a very large portion of grass so that there can be massive steps as wide as the window well thingy leading to the dungeon office. Huh? I need some Pinterest pics of this to understand this lewk. Seems more like the front of an Apple store or museum than something on the side of a house already busy with gardening mania. And… Sounds more like a dude trying to sell her on a bigger project to make 💸 vs her just replacing the modern railings and calling it a done project. We ALL know they will move outta this place. Either for a career saving home channel pump or because they can’t afford to stay.

View attachment 1255707
And surely putting steps to that area is just going to move more rainwater down there so it would need a better drainage system to cope.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
This is very true, all "over the top adored" comments, something amiss. Same on Instagram.

Reactions: 9
Just told the hubby that this twit is going to teach him how to style linen. I will leave up to your imagination the response 🤣🤣
Ooooooh! Tell us the response! Go on! Was he impressed he had his manbag in his manbasket? It’s the jawstring isn't it? Jawstring Pouty McPout is indeed anathema. I bet your hubby said “That man’s an anathema’, didn’t he? We need an Anathema Anthem…😬

Mood board for the work outside the basement office......with thanks to @Oops... and @Al Fresco
A 'sweet nod' to Lidl's new breasts and the old plumbing.

View attachment 1255952
You saw my vision immediately! 👏👏👏🏆🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.