Lydia Millen #135 Monrings under a banyan tree in Prince Louis bloomers and dinning four free…

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lydia Millen #136 Look at me! A new Hermes bag! Just my latest narcissist brag!

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Just started the new vlog- an ad for Beauty Pie "obviously you've heard me talk about beauty pie a lot", erm no, no we haven't actually, just now as you're advertising them
Well that is copying teethers and Claire, they had the gig before lidl!

Everything she has was self diagnosed!
Dyslexia 😂😂😂
She's clearly seen the poll! Hi Lidl!
She did a test years ago with Carrie on the internet and declared exactly the same, she is not dyslexic she is thick!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
This is why I could never consider Lydia a friend to Josie. People exposed where Josie lives on her thread and Lydia decides to use what happened to her as content for her own vlog. Like seriously!!! give the girl a chance to talk about it on her own vlog. Why would you do that??

Reactions: 18
In the newest vlog, it’s very, very clear that she’s only gardening for IG and not because she enjoys it or wants to support local ecosystems. She hates marigolds, so won’t plant them even though they’re amazing to co-plant with tomatoes (I just planted my marigolds this week).

Her and Ali judging the Soho Farmhouse veg garden like they’re professionals and a global organization hasn’t hired professional kitchen staff 😂😂😂

Also hilarious that Lydia’s so impressed with herself with buying all sorts of plants when Soho Farmhouse is feeding thousands of people and Lydia doesn’t eat vegetables.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
This is why I could never consider Lydia a friend to Josie. People exposed where Josie lives on her thread and Lydia decides to use what happened to her as content for her own vlog. Like seriously!!! give the girl a chance to talk about it on her own vlog. Why would you do that??
People on the other gossip site found her address think it was her old house.

'We are not moving', 'we will move in the future', 'we are going to view house'. Right if is she is really planning on selling that hideous bung why bother redecorating it she isn't adding value to it?

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Size up girl. The dress is too tight across your ample bosom.
Screenshot_20220512-185655_YouTube.jpg

What the heck is going on with Ali's forehead ???

Screenshot_20220512-185708_YouTube.jpg
Screenshot_20220512-185817_Gallery.jpg

Omg. This is what Lyds finds sexy. :sick: Formal trousers with slandals. I'm so ... confused.
Screenshot_20220512-185646_YouTube.jpg

Screenshot_20220512-185858_Gallery.jpg

Horrid. Just horrid. ⬆⬆⬆

Erm.
Screenshot_20220512-185725_YouTube.jpg

Screenshot_20220512-185737_YouTube.jpg

Did Lyds say she took the dogs on a 4km walk ????
:oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 43
View attachment 1261780

View attachment 1261781View attachment 1261782

Omg. This is what Lyds finds sexy. :sick: Formal trousers with slandals. I'm so ... confused.
View attachment 1261783
View attachment 1261784

Horrid. Just horrid. ⬆⬆⬆

Erm.
View attachment 1261785
View attachment 1261786

Aldi looks like the village idiot in his Sunday best!

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Some of you mentioned she was being nice to Ali in his vlog - because she was filming at the same time and switch her 'bubbly' personality on.

I'm confused why she was rambling about people knowing where she lived alongside looking at properties. I actually do feel sympathy for her with the leaking of her address (I would hate it and it does make them a target for burglars) but why mention that at the same time as moving. She wasn't saying that's why they were moving, it was just rambling. I just don't get why she has been saying for years they would never consider moving and it's absolutely her forever home, I get people change their minds but the way she has clapped back at people who mentioned moving and then she does a 180 is strange.

Also there is no way Lidl doesn't have 248 bottles of shampoo stashed away, no way was she waiting for a delivery so she could wash her hair.

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 31
View attachment 1261780

View attachment 1261783
View attachment 1261784

Horrid. Just horrid. ⬆⬆⬆

Erm.
View attachment 1261785
View attachment 1261786

His lumpy forehead has been going on for a while 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
View attachment 1261780

View attachment 1261783
View attachment 1261784

Horrid. Just horrid. ⬆⬆⬆

Erm.
View attachment 1261785
View attachment 1261786

This one in particular looks like Grandad has been separated from the group on a care home day trip.

Screenshot_20220512-185858_Gallery.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 58
Some of you mentioned she was being nice to Ali in his vlog - because she was filming at the same time and switch her 'bubbly' personality on.

I'm confused why she was rambling about people knowing where she lived alongside looking at properties. I actually do feel sympathy for her with the leaking of her address (I would hate it and it does make them a target for burglars) but why mention that at the same time as moving. She wasn't saying that's why they were moving, it was just rambling. I just don't get why she has been saying for years they would never consider moving and it's absolutely her forever home, I get people change their minds but the way she has clapped back at people who mentioned moving and then she does a 180 is strange.

Also there is no way Lidl doesn't have 248 bottles of shampoo stashed away, no way was she waiting for a delivery so she could wash her hair.
She was the one who leaked her address by showing the whole world a parcel with address on it!! She did it on purpose so that people could find out the price of the bloody place. On gg when she was looking we had a thread « the Millen pound mansion », the only time I ever managed a thread name😂.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 43
So I guess her Function of Beauty sponsorship is over ??? 'Cos she's now frothing at the mouth over another shampoo and conditioner brand. :mad:
And no mention of Olaplex anymore. :rolleyes:

Oh yeah, she mentions she has a sensitive scalp ... #dinner

Screenshot_20220512-190941_YouTube.jpg

The vlog includes a semi-rant. Faffing about her address. Or moving ?? Or rushing to buy the Bunga. As usual, she is vague. But dramatic.
What is she talking about...???
Doxxing ?? Moving house ?? Hiring more people ? An external office ?? Viewing an "intfiguing" property ?? Who knows.
Yak yak blah blah blah.
BTW,, Lyds, you've doxxed yourself on numerous occasions. From the moment you moved into The Bunga. Stop being a drama queen.

I feel like we are going to be entertained to a major rant sometime in the near future. Girl is on the precipice of a tantrum.

Btw, she hates The Bunga.
Heeheeeeee.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 40
You can't wear a corrector without a concealer on top! No wonder she looked like she had sunglass tan marks around her eyes when she was in the Maldive.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.