Lydia Millen #135 Monrings under a banyan tree in Prince Louis bloomers and dinning four free…

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Aldi looks like the village idiot in his Sunday best!
Ha ha! Hilarious!! 😂

His feet, jeez, they are truly repulsive. Those slandels with the houndstooth trews, I'm sorry but they just don t look right. Why is he taking fashion advice from his wife, she has seriously bad taste ... in everything!

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 26
Fear not, she will out herself as always. She MUST show off. The only way I imagine she might be private about a move is if it indeed is a massive downgrade. Which I suspect may be the case. Oh dear.

Property prices in England have continued to rise despite everything else going on, so she will be paying higher prices than when she found her new build. And if she thinks she will make a profit on her overpriced McMansion, she will be in for a shock. They overpaid by a lot. Lydia has spent a fortune and received tonnes of freebies, but overall has not done one iota of actual provable improvements to the house to justify turning a profit. If they'd built a garage, then I could see them maybe making a modest profit. But no buyer will want to pay extra for outdoor patio flooring across the house, no shelter or garage for cars, sour looking tongue and groove (which hints at structural damp issues), one T I N Y soaking tub no one except the tallest of humans can safely get into, a damp light well, and a green dressing room that used to be a bedroom. Not to mention the absolute idiocy of removing 2 bedrooms out of functional usage. A master bedroom next to a door-less kitchen, with a door-less ensuite is NOT SEXY. It's gross. The freakin' garden isn't even secured for prospective responsible dog owning buyers, because these numpties tore the fencing down to appear to be landholders vs having a regular garden.

Whomever gets this house will have to completely renovate it if they have a large family. And if they're TINKS (two income no kids) they will want a far grander house for the price Lydia still owes on her daddy guaranteed mtg.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 58
Why do you feel sympathy? She put her address on Twitter for everyone to see? Even if that was a mistake the house isnt hard to find as she can’t help but brag and mention her local village or tag the local pub like she lives somewhere better than everyone else. She outed her own address and has never secured her back garden for the sake of trying to make it look bigger for the gram.

Absolutely right!!!

She is her own worst enemy!

She insisted on that house, she's changed it over and over again, but it is 'magical' and everything we've done has added value - erm no - people do want functioning bathrooms when they move in as bathroom renovations are expensive. You've taken a dining room and made it an office - that's fine it can be changed back. The two rooms on the top floor would be bedrooms - isn't there an unusuable bathroom or toilet up there too, now it would take a complete renovation to make them bedrooms again. A dressing room is a luxury and most people would want it on the same floor as their bedroom - so hers and Ali's are not big selling points at all.

Her office is a good size - did she say they need to take on more people or as someone says above 5 more people - that cannot be right - maybe she needs to replace Depop Dee and the Accounts lady - but who else? If she took the 2 sofas out of her office she could fit 2 more desks in - it's an office so surely that would be fine! Ali has an office and also had a desk in his dressing room - so surely he doesn't need more space?

If she wanted to add value to the property replace the shed, get the bathrooms sorted and put a proper garage where the car is parked at the side.

She's obviously been desperate to move to the Cotswolds since Teefers got the old rectum, maybe she should just buy their Strawtop Cottage, but I really just think this is bullshit talk, something to fill a vlog up with, and maybe she's driven Ali so mad with it all he's agreed to see a house to shut her up for a while!

• Heart
Reactions: 34
She's got someone round to photograph the
Old peoples home, oops sorry
Doctors surgery, oops sorry
Millen Manor aka new build Bungalow 🙄View attachment 1261189
Putting the the Bunga on the market ? :unsure:

I think someone highlighted on either the last thread or one before, that Lydiot was now following some other bag resellers on instagram, maybe that is where the bag is from. It is clearly not from Luxury Promise otherwise she would have said like she did last time, and same thing with Sellier.

So it is either from a dubious reseller and she didn't do a promotion deal with them in return for mentioning their name, or it is a good fake. I am going with good fake, because of the colour of the bag, the way she unboxed it, the redacted receipt for a list of products - which could have been an old receipt of hers, or the receipt from either of the Birkins put back in the box and tied up again.

She is not to be trusted with anything, and from her distracted behaviour, dubious body language, and the whole 'it arrived in a car' thing, it is just not believable. She's an influencer and supposed to influence people to purchase things - so why wouldn't she say where it is from? Yesterday I shared a video from a woman who has about 6000 subscribers on Youtube, but she has quite a few Kellys and Birkins, I wouldn't even call her an influencer as it is mainly her own stuff she shares, but all her videos, reels and pictures show close ups of all the bags, and she gets them from instore and has a relationship so she got her wishlist bag and a special order bag.

As we know with Lydia, long term relationships or efforts are not her at all, and she wants something she wants it now and quick, so it is just unbelievable that someone who has not bothered to do the buying all sorts of stuff first to get a bag thing, and then buy a few bags and build a relationship with a Hermes SA, could get a mini Kelly, and one in a rare and coveted colour.

As I said, she does not want anyone who knows about Hermes to look closely at these bags, even the one from Luxury Promise which is real didn't get a proper unboxing on the grid or a reel. Can she be so so thick that she doesn't know that would have been good for her, or a vlog that is called a Hermes unboxing? She's not stupid at all, she's crafty, and all these spelling and grammar errors are for a reason too!
Lydia follows Saclab on IG and they advertised the bag ... bag is "SOLD OUT"

Screenshot_20220509-200039_Google.jpg
Screenshot_20220512-203301_Chrome.jpg

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Doxing! - Erm Lydia your address was out there I think because you showed a parcel label on a vlog - you did it first, then people worked out where your bunga was! This was when you moved in, so now it's a good excuse to use!

Is that the reason why you need to move house now, privacy? Haven't you spent the last two years saying you won't move?

Oh this is hilarious, it is not an option to have an external office on their property, well if you got rid of the greenhouse you could put one there! And we need to take on more people - what for?

She's made the bunga better, added value, it's magical here - but we're looking at a house next week!
But she has her best friend Carrie working for her? Carrie doesn’t even need to be there! She doesn’t even have anything going on and Ali barely works and edit’s his own vlogs which she could do if she wasn’t so gosh darn lazy! Lydia should wait on Ali once in her life bring him ice cream and not make a big production that she did it for him but we’ll never see that would we?
Lydia doesn’t even make sense about her address being on the internet everyone’s address is on the internet! Lydia doesn’t care who gets hurt on the internet unless it’s her! Meaning she went out of her way to embarrass and ruin Nicki for giving her a beautiful hairstyle and lied and said she ruined her hair when she ruined it not Nicki! Lydia think’s she finally has an audience that praise’s her but imagine if people could write how they really felt in her comments section! If they found out about her they wouldn’t exactly think to highly of her so she just tells them lie’s pretending she’s the victim of her own success! I live in the US nobody cares about you Lydia nobody knows your ass just because Grammy bear who wants to give you a hug for the last two years is Texas that’s a handful of people! Just like her Tik Tok if she was so popular two people comment and my son has double the followers and has over 3.8 million likes! It’s her narcissist behavior that she thinks she’s anybody oh I would love to see her put her house on the market and when people go to look at it where’s the garage you know where you park your car’s? If you pay over a million you expect a garage! She just repainted and spent the money people do by themselves for two people who dress up and supposedly work if you want to call it!

• Heart
Reactions: 28
OMG triggered by how MANY TIMES SHE SAID 'GENUINELY' as she's NOT Genuine and that is something fricking mansplainer Charlie says ALL THE TIME. Make it stop!

Take a shot every time she says Genuinely AND Generally and you will be DEAD ☠

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 33
Lyds ‘One of the most beautiful streets in the Cotswolds’
House Elf ‘High Street’
Bless him, he’s such a gormless dick!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
She can move to a small Cotswold village but I'm pretty sure her address will still be leaked. As Josie will recently have found out, the locals from her own village would be happy to dish some dirt on her irritating habits

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Everyone knows where she lives. She’s basically told everyone where she lives! Even the bloody house name! Now she’s likening herself to celebrities 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
She can move to a small Cotswold village but I'm pretty sure her address will still be leaked. As Josie will recently have found out, the locals from her own village would be happy to dish some dirt on her irritating habits
Maybe she should go and live in London, but we all know she can’t afford that!

Everyone knows where she lives. She’s basically told everyone where she lives! Even the bloody house name! Now she’s likening herself to celebrities 🤣🤣
But I thought that she lived on a gated estate in a secluded hamlet??!! I believe that the neighbors are absolutely fed up with her, and have probably been complaining, so lidl miss I piss everybody off is having to think about moving😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Maybe she should go and live in London, but we all know she can’t afford that!

But I thought that she lived on a gated estate in a secluded hamlet??!! I believe that the neighbors are absolutely fed up with her, and have probably been complaining, so lidl miss I piss everybody off is having to think about moving😂
Doubt she can afford the size of property that she'd want in the Cotswolds or London tbh. Wonder if she'll chose location or just fall for one impressive window like she did with the bunga.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
And then….she basically tells everyone full specific house description of where they are viewing!! Why?? Just had a look. Nice but not really them.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
The pots clutter up her greenhouse. What ??????? Why did you buy so many pots ???? And your greenhouse is for gardening and plants and flowers, seeds and storing gardening bits and bobs. Good gawd.

This assthetic crap is beyond ridiculous. She is insane.
So she has now moved her clutter to sit under the guest room window. "It's just for staging."
BTW, she says the trestle table is too small. I think she bought 2. Or rather Ali did. Her birthday present.
So expect another table, a longer one, some time in the future. :rolleyes:
Girl has serious mental issues. And I'm in no way being facetious.
View attachment 1254705

Imagine all the spiders living in and around that table and all those pots. 😂😂😂

I thought the exact same thing, setting up a fake gardening table???? the amount of trying to be British country, it's like she thinks she's in a Beatrix Potter book.

It was SO sad

the main problem I have stated before is this style gets boring! Classic style never changes, and while it's lovely, there is no room to explore or have fun with fashion or decor.

How far is she going to take this????

I've already given up on Josie and her Doll dresses.

at least Victoria has fun with her outfits, BUT her partner is soooooo annoying always chiming in on things he knows nothing about. He is such a loser.

I would watch Frow way more if she was single!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.